EPA unelected and out of control

Look Bob::

If there was a way to make ethanol out of hemp or switchgrass that made economical and ecological sense --- this thread wouldn't exist.. Why do you think that NO ONE wants to be subsidized for making biofuel out of switchgrass..

You can jump up and down and shout conspiracy from the rooftops, but REASONABLE people have to conclude that there are MAJOR PROBLEMS with this idea if NO ONE can supply the mandate..

I know -- hemp is the answer... Except that's it's really not...

Abolish the EPA. We need dirty air and dirty water. It's the only way we can compete without education.

Excuse me?

I've been taking complex liquid hydrocarbons from deep beneath the earth for 35 years and I must say I don't want to see the EPA abolished.

I would, however, like to see the EPA recognize the challenges vs benefits of taking complex liquid hydrocarbons from deep beneath the earth, regardless of politics.

Can it be done?

Not with Obama in the White House.

What Chemicals Are Used | Chemical Disclosure Registry

Drink Up!

6a01538f9e37b4970b014e89efc632970d-800wi

Abolish the EPA. We need dirty air and dirty water. It's the only way we can compete without education.

Excuse me?

I've been taking complex liquid hydrocarbons from deep beneath the earth for 35 years and I must say I don't want to see the EPA abolished.

I would, however, like to see the EPA recognize the challenges vs benefits of taking complex liquid hydrocarbons from deep beneath the earth, regardless of politics.

Can it be done?

Not with Obama in the White House.

What Chemicals Are Used | Chemical Disclosure Registry

Drink Up!

Hey they forgot the LARGEST ingredient in fracking fluid.. DiHydrogen Monoxide. This stuff is REAL dangerous...

It's also found in biopsies of every cancerous tumor!!!!
Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.
Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

:eek:

Look Bob::

If there was a way to make ethanol out of hemp or switchgrass that made economical and ecological sense --- this thread wouldn't exist.. Why do you think that NO ONE wants to be subsidized for making biofuel out of switchgrass..

You can jump up and down and shout conspiracy from the rooftops, but REASONABLE people have to conclude that there are MAJOR PROBLEMS with this idea if NO ONE can supply the mandate..

I know -- hemp is the answer... Except that's it's really not...

Hemp and switchgrass have VALUE, you queer. I know VALUE is difficult to move to, when you have a price on your asshole, since your head is worth nothing, but try to conceive of VALUE, which you are too queer to do, without more than a nudge.

It will probably take pain, to convince all the idiots, no pricing will help wayward fucktards, in the economic and environmental debacle, we are about to endure. We need VALUE, but fucktards don't like value. It conflicts, with fucktard concepts, since fucktards have apparently been getting paid, for anti-services and shinola products.

Don't go up to rooftops, unless you know how to fall, on your fat ASS, Fatass.

Forum List

Back