EPA unelected and out of control

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
The Obama EPA, a dept Obama let loose from their constraints when he could not persuade Congress to let him have his way on so called "green energy" has now established fines for oil companies who in the opinion of the EPA "refuse to utilize "cellulosic ethanol"...Here's the problem, to date no company has ever made a drop of the stuff. It does not exist...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/b...-fines-for-not-using-unavailable-biofuel.html..
This is just another example of the outrageous manner in which Obama is ruling..yes ruling, not governing....
All of those who are bitchng about "record oil company profits" should do some fact checking and shut their traps.

That's just the tip of the iceturd. Attacks on hydraulic fracturing, facilities emissions, etc. Their mission (and Obama's) is clear- bury the hydrocarbon indusries to make the path clear for the green agenda.

That's just the tip of the iceturd. Attacks on hydraulic fracturing, facilities emissions, etc. Their mission (and Obama's) is clear- bury the hydrocarbon indusries to make the path clear for the green agenda.

Yes. The same green energy nonsense that not a single company can create a profit. Several ethanol plants have closed or stopped production.
The solar and wind stuff with which I support for electrical generation are lagging again because of money. This is even with federal subsidies.
It's garbage.
Look, I am in favor of development of other motor fuels. However, my demand is that which one is implemented into use meets these conditions....Is as readily available as gasoline, performs as well or better than gasoline. Delivers the same or better fuel economy as gasoline. Pollutes the same or less than gasoline and costs the same or less than gasoline.
DO that Mr President and you shall have your green energy agenda.
Unfortunately we have a person in the Oval Office with a gigantic ego and a "my way or the highway" attitude toward the American people.
Obama figures he can ram conservation and his green energy scheme down our throats by making fossil fuels as inaccessible and expensive as possible with the idea of bringing us to our knees so that we beg for this "green" shit.

The Obama EPA, a dept Obama let loose from their constraints when he could not persuade Congress to let him have his way on so called "green energy" has now established fines for oil companies who in the opinion of the EPA "refuse to utilize "cellulosic ethanol"...Here's the problem, to date no company has ever made a drop of the stuff. It does not exist...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/b...-fines-for-not-using-unavailable-biofuel.html..
This is just another example of the outrageous manner in which Obama is ruling..yes ruling, not governing....
All of those who are bitchng about "record oil company profits" should do some fact checking and shut their traps.

Hey! DD! Hit search: "ford, diesel, hemp, ethanol, plastic, switchgrass."

Dumbass. :clap2:

The EPA is on an Obama-directed crusade to shut down the U.S. oil and gas industries.
This, coupled with Obama's $40 plus billion in proposed industry taxes is all part of the game plan to kill one industry in order to fund the green movement.

On a related topic. I attended a Coast Guard Boating certification class, and partway through it the instructor said to the class... "If you ever accidentally spill gasoline, or oil into the water make sure you contact the Department of Environmental Conversation and report it". I noticed that the entire room was smirking, rolling eyes, and generally looking around at each other... All I could think was that I was in a room full of people that were not willing to tie a noose, and stick their OWN heads through it.

The EPA is just one example of a president that does not know what the constitution says, what it means and that the President does in fact have to follow the law.. He is a joke and not a very funny one and those of you who buy his BS will be paying the price if he wins because he doesn't like you either.

The EPA was long ago corrupted into nothing more than a Political Action Committee funded by taxpayers & answerable only to Democrat party leadership....Same goes for the aclu as to who their masters are as well.

Last edited:
Demands for stuff that doesn't exist? Of course.. But according to bobgnote (our local board "chemist")-- they've just been using the wrong celluose.. Switch to hemp and all your problems are solved... More corn for the munchies too!!!

I got an idea --- let's double down on corn ethanol til we see the bodies piling up down in Mexico from tortilla starvation instead of drug lords..

Last edited:

Your point?
Don't make this personal.
If you cannot engage in the free exchange of ideas without turning the discussion into a bar room brawl, find another hobby.
By the way.....You are not only off point, you are also very wrong.
Oh, the reason why these fuels do not exist nor are ever likely to do so is because no one can make any money from the production of said products.
Now, you want to discuss THAT point ,or do you want to call me more names?

Your point?
If you cannot engage in the free exchange of ideas without turning the discussion into a bar room brawl, find another hobby.
Oh, the reason why these fuels do not exist nor are ever likely to do so is because no one can make any money from the production of said products.

Maybe you've heard, of Federal drug schedules. The reason you can't make money growing hemp is because all the pot is grown, to produce marijuana, and Obama busted more clubs, in four years, than GW Bush did, in eight years.

You are such an asshole, you have no idea, how Obama is like you, an asshole.

You seem to have ignored, how hemp needs to be grown in rotation, or in salted fields, and switchgrass can be grown, on non-arable or semi-arable lands. We need to re-green, anyway, so CO2-neutral biomass is a must. Also, take a look at the Henry Ford vids, from 1941, on YouTube. His hemp-plastic could take sledgehammer blows.

Try that, on a Corvette. Like I said, hit search. But you didn't do that because you have NO BRAIN, you can't read or write, and somebody let all the Mexicans in here, to give you a chance, to mix your genes, with more vigorous stock. But they'd rather do it, with each other. I wonder why? Because you're DDD, that's why! You'd be a Democrat, but you are probably a pub, who can't read or write, very well.

A lot of the people who posted here won't admit global warming is happening, even when oceanic acidification is here, already, and warming will accelerate. Then the sea level will rise, out of control, when first Greenland gives up its ice, the tundras and bodies of water warm, to give up more CO2 and CH4, and then, Eastern Antarctica will start to melt. Then storms will be hellish, and there goes all the coastal cities.

Your problem, thereisnobrain, is you have NO BRAIN.

Your point?

Maybe you've heard, of Federal drug schedules. The reason you can't make money growing hemp is because all the pot is grown, to produce marijuana, and Obama busted more clubs, in four years, than GW Bush did, in eight years.

You seem to have ignored, how hemp needs to be grown in rotation, or in salted fields, and switchgrass can be grown, on non-arable or semi-arable lands. We need to re-green, anyway, so CO2-neutral biomass is a must. Also, take a look at the Henry Ford vids, from 1941, on YouTube. His hemp-plastic could take sledgehammer blows.

Try that, on a Corvette. Like I said, hit search. But you didn't do that because you have NO BRAIN, you can't read or write, and somebody let all the Mexicans in here, to give you a chance, to mix your genes, with more vigorous stock. But they'd rather do it, with each other. I wonder why? Because you're DDD, that's why! You'd be a Democrat, but you are probably a pub, who can't read or write, very well.

A lot of the people who posted here won't admit global warming is happening, even when oceanic acidification is here, already, and warming will accelerate. Then the sea level will rise, out of control, when first Greenland gives up its ice, the tundras and bodies of water warm, to give up more CO2 and CH4, and then, Eastern Antarctica will start to melt. Then storms will be hellish, and there goes all the coastal cities.

You are now on ignore.....Fuck you. I hope a bulldozer falls off a flat bed rig and crashes into your single wide.

Abolish the EPA. We need dirty air and dirty water. It's the only way we can compete without education.

Abolish the EPA. We need dirty air and dirty water. It's the only way we can compete without education.

Excuse me?

I've been taking complex liquid hydrocarbons from deep beneath the earth for 35 years and I must say I don't want to see the EPA abolished.

I would, however, like to see the EPA recognize the challenges vs benefits of taking complex liquid hydrocarbons from deep beneath the earth, regardless of politics.

Can it be done?

Not with Obama in the White House.

You are now on ignore.....Fuck you. I hope a bulldozer falls off a flat bed rig and crashes into your single wide.

1. There is cellulosic ethanol, but thereisnobrain
2. There is a way out of global warming-related disasters, but thereisnobrain!

Since you have NO BRAIN, you have NO HOPE and NO VALUE, thereisnobrain. Don't kid yourself. You have to get some value, to get hope. A brain would help.

Forum List

Back