EPA unelected and out of control

Discussion in 'Energy' started by thereisnospoon, Jun 22, 2012.

1. thereisnospoon

thereisnospoon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,411
    The Obama EPA, a dept Obama let loose from their constraints when he could not persuade Congress to let him have his way on so called "green energy" has now established fines for oil companies who in the opinion of the EPA "refuse to utilize "cellulosic ethanol"...Here's the problem, to date no company has ever made a drop of the stuff. It does not exist...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/b...-fines-for-not-using-unavailable-biofuel.html..
    This is just another example of the outrageous manner in which Obama is ruling..yes ruling, not governing....
    All of those who are bitchng about "record oil company profits" should do some fact checking and shut their traps.

2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,395
    That's just the tip of the iceturd. Attacks on hydraulic fracturing, facilities emissions, etc. Their mission (and Obama's) is clear- bury the hydrocarbon indusries to make the path clear for the green agenda.

3. thereisnospoon

thereisnospoon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,411
    Yes. The same green energy nonsense that not a single company can create a profit. Several ethanol plants have closed or stopped production.
    The solar and wind stuff with which I support for electrical generation are lagging again because of money. This is even with federal subsidies.
    It's garbage.
    Look, I am in favor of development of other motor fuels. However, my demand is that which one is implemented into use meets these conditions....Is as readily available as gasoline, performs as well or better than gasoline. Delivers the same or better fuel economy as gasoline. Pollutes the same or less than gasoline and costs the same or less than gasoline.
    DO that Mr President and you shall have your green energy agenda.
    Unfortunately we have a person in the Oval Office with a gigantic ego and a "my way or the highway" attitude toward the American people.
    Obama figures he can ram conservation and his green energy scheme down our throats by making fossil fuels as inaccessible and expensive as possible with the idea of bringing us to our knees so that we beg for this "green" shit.

4. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,337
    LOL. A dirge for buggywhips.

5. bobgnote

bobgnote BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Hey! DD! Hit search: "ford, diesel, hemp, ethanol, plastic, switchgrass."

Dumbass. :clap2:

6. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,395
    The EPA is on an Obama-directed crusade to shut down the U.S. oil and gas industries.
    This, coupled with Obama's $40 plus billion in proposed industry taxes is all part of the game plan to kill one industry in order to fund the green movement.

7. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    On a related topic. I attended a Coast Guard Boating certification class, and partway through it the instructor said to the class... "If you ever accidentally spill gasoline, or oil into the water make sure you contact the Department of Environmental Conversation and report it". I noticed that the entire room was smirking, rolling eyes, and generally looking around at each other... All I could think was that I was in a room full of people that were not willing to tie a noose, and stick their OWN heads through it.

8. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,395
    If you spill gasoline while filling your car, you are required to report it.

9. signelect

signelect BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    The EPA is just one example of a president that does not know what the constitution says, what it means and that the President does in fact have to follow the law.. He is a joke and not a very funny one and those of you who buy his BS will be paying the price if he wins because he doesn't like you either.

10. pwjohn

pwjohn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,163
    The EPA was long ago corrupted into nothing more than a Political Action Committee funded by taxpayers & answerable only to Democrat party leadership....Same goes for the aclu as to who their masters are as well.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012