EPA Official Threatens Business Execs with Prison Rape

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I kid you not.

Jan 20 wont come freaking fast enough for my tastes.

Claim: EPA Official Used Racist, Homophobic Threat of Prison Rape

An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official allegedly threatened executives at an energy company by telling them he would send them to prison to be raped by a black male prisoner named “Leroy,” the Santa Barbara News-Press reports.

The claim has emerged from a civil case brought by the EPA against a company formerly known as Greka Oil & Gas Inc., and now known as HVI Cat Canyon Inc. (HVI-CC), concerning oil spills near its tar leases in California. The company is fighting back in the case — and, in the course of its defense, exposed the State of California’s destruction of potentially exculpatory evidence, a scandal that local media have dubbed “Targate.”

Now, the EPA is faced with accusations of racism and homophobia, the News-Press reports:

The racist and homophobic statements came to light in depositions of Andrew deVegvar, former president of Greka — now known as HVI Cat Canyon Inc. — and Rob Wise, the Environmental Protection Agency’s on-scene cleanup coordinator in a six-year-old civil action that could cost the company millions in fines.

The EPA is run by people that evidently need to be put in prison and raped by a black guy named Leroy....

Last edited:
So a dodgy businessman who is trying to avoid responsibility for persistent pollution, 'says' he was 'threatened' and you believe him? Or do you just accept everything you read on Brietbart as gospel?

Isn't it great that the EPA will soon be run by a man who shouldn't mind seeing it die?

I kid you not.

An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official allegedly threatened executives at an energy company by telling them he would send them to prison to be raped by a black male prisoner named “Leroy,” the Santa Barbara News-Press reports.

The claim has emerged from a civil case brought by the EPA against a company formerly known as Greka Oil & Gas Inc., and now known as HVI Cat Canyon Inc. (HVI-CC), concerning oil spills near its tar leases in California. The company is fighting back in the case — and, in the course of its defense, exposed the State of California’s destruction of potentially exculpatory evidence, a scandal that local media have dubbed “Targate.”

Now, the EPA is faced with accusations of racism and homophobia, the News-Press reports:

The racist and homophobic statements came to light in depositions of Andrew deVegvar, former president of Greka — now known as HVI Cat Canyon Inc. — and Rob Wise, the Environmental Protection Agency’s on-scene cleanup coordinator in a six-year-old civil action that could cost the company millions in fines.
Obama's legacy.

I kid you not.

always knew they were bullies and resorted to threats. Should not be surprised by this.

9 days.................

The EPA is run by people that evidently need to be put in prison and raped by a black guy named Leroy....
I work with Leroy.
Is he a hard worker?
He hardly works.
But don't tell him I told you.
He must work hard, what with all the raping he must do...Sorry, inmate in house conjugal visits
He lives in The Hood; I drive him home almost every day on the way to my White non-Hood.

I work with Leroy.
Is he a hard worker?
He hardly works.
He must work hard, what with all the raping he must do...Sorry, inmate in house conjugal visits
He lives in The Hood; I drive him home almost every day on the way to my White non-Hood.
Which seashore does he sell seashells at?

I work with Leroy.
Is he a hard worker?
He hardly works.
Are you Dennis Miller?
That reference really threw me off.

Is he a hard worker?
He hardly works.
Are you Dennis Miller?
He stole most of my material 20 years ago, now look at him...A nobody...Just like me...

He hardly works.
Are you Dennis Miller?
He stole most of my material 20 years ago, now look at him...A nobody...Just like me...
I love that group The Nobodies!

Are you Dennis Miller?
me too...The Goonies were pretty good also...

Are you Dennis Miller?
Now you're making me feel old.

Are you Dennis Miller?
Now you're making me feel old.
Did you watch Monty Python on PBS in the early 1970's?

Forum List

Back