Enough Talk

So much gassing on around here about perceived problems, grievances, and hate/fear. Since "If you don't like it, leave" never seems to convince any of the disgruntled to actually leave my country, it is a fair question to ask what any of us are doing to make the country better, stronger, more united, equitable of opportunity, and prosperous.

So, what do you/have you done to make things better? Better for everyone, not just those fellow Americans who think exactly like you on every possible issue.

You can't go pointing fingers at people individually you annoying little asshole.

It takes team work to get things done. Right now you have none. No organization whatsoever. I dunno what you're gonna do in the 2024.

And people don't have to agree on everything. All people should really always agree on is that we should all be free.

So much gassing on around here about perceived problems, grievances, and hate/fear. Since "If you don't like it, leave" never seems to convince any of the disgruntled to actually leave my country, it is a fair question to ask what any of us are doing to make the country better, stronger, more united, equitable of opportunity, and prosperous.

So, what do you/have you done to make things better? Better for everyone, not just those fellow Americans who think exactly like you on every possible issue.

You can't go pointing fingers at people individually you annoying little asshole.

It takes team work to get things done. Right now you have none. No organization whatsoever. I dunno what you're gonna do in the 2024.

And people don't have to agree on everything. All people should really always agree on is that we should all be free.

What, exactly, are you talking about?

I can still handle myself, but as an older gent, I won't sport fight anymore...if somebody starts something I'm into mayhem, not a black eye or bloody nose.

The code of the schoolyard is lost on the younger generation.

Young people trying to play tough guy are funny. Old bastards still trying to play tough guy are just pathetic.

I am 38. That is old? ......

Too old to act like a dopey teenager.

Agreed. And?

That's about it.

Nothing to boast about.

25 years in education in various contexts and with nearly every sort of student from every background. Currently working in a very urban school district with some of the most at need students that almost all teachers find very challenging to teach. I chose this school district specifically to work with these students. Several nights a week I also work with adult learners at a community college and a nearby community center. This gives me the chance to work with students who represent the parents of the students I teach during the school day. Weekends and some evenings I tutor students from very different backgrounds, generally from rather wealthy families. I am also head wrestling coach for the four high schools in the city where I teach. This is an important aspect of education as well, and one that has given many students confidence, pride, and opportunity they might otherwise not have found. In the past I worked overseas for many years, and for several years was a program manager for three offices of a refugee resettlement agency in New England. Like many, I have a portion of my pay automatically deducted on behalf of charities I support. I have a long and varied professional background in addition to all this, since I have rarely if ever only had one job at a time. All of which is beside the point, because I am not one of the many "bitch and moan" squad the whines here endlessly while not lifting a finger to do anything to improve my great nation.

And I sometimes put salt on my scrambled eggs.
Lol your doing a Good job of destroying lives

???????
You heard me tiny.. no inner city school in Boston has a wrestling team any more lol .. you are in the burbs haha

Wrong again, kid. The more ignorant shit (or flat-out lie?) you post, the less I believe you live anywhere in MA at all.
Lol name one Boston public school
That has a wrestling team haha

How about Josiah Quincy, East Boston, Madison Park, Tech Boston, West Roxbury, and many more, dumbass.

Lol your doing a Good job of destroying lives

???????
You heard me tiny.. no inner city school in Boston has a wrestling team any more lol .. you are in the burbs haha

Wrong again, kid. The more ignorant shit (or flat-out lie?) you post, the less I believe you live anywhere in MA at all.

How about Josiah Quincy, East Boston, Madison Park, Tech Boston, West Roxbury, and many more, dumbass.
Yea 20 years ago lol West Roxbury has been closed lol

Yea 20 years ago lol West Roxbury has been closed lol

Check again, dumbass.

I worked, paid my owned bills, payed the government thievery of taxes, raised two sons to be Conservatives, served in the military in time of war and stayed out of trouble.

That is a lot more than many Americans.

I worked, paid my owned bills, payed the government thievery of taxes, raised two sons to be Conservatives, served in the military in time of war and stayed out of trouble.

And how do you feel about how things are going in America today?

We have a lot of work to make this country great again. Thank god Trump is working hard to undo a lot of the damage caused by that jackass Obama and his Democrat buddies.

We have a lot of work to make this country great again. ........

And what are you doing right now to make that happen?

The first thing that each person should do is be self sufficient as much as possible.
Then they will be in a position to help others.
America provides an abundance of opportunities for people to move up.
But, we have millions of people who's only contributions to society are problems.

Forum List

Back