Death by Sweet Little Awesome Pitties

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
The 9yr old, should not have been playing. It just set the 3 sweet little pitties off

Neighbor: 'You could hear the screaming' in deadly mauling of girl by pit bulls

69142911_1708745782589076_2032391357829480448_n.png

Sorry to hear of another tragic attack, PixieStix

One solution, inspired by a nonprofit that SCREENS and trains rescue pitbulls to serve as
companion and service dogs to Vets recovering from PTSD (where the Vets receive full
training also in managing these professionally trained and screened pitbuills), would be
for ALL Pitbulls AND THEIR OWNERS to go through the same extensive screening and training.
If either of them do not pass professional standards of proper obedience and management,
then HOA or Civic Associations could bar them from those neighborhoods. And make it a
REQUIREMENT for residents to pass the same PROFESSIONAL level screening and training
that the Veteran nonprofits use to ensure safety with pitbulls. I would require the PROFESSIONAL
trainers screen out which pitbulls are obedient and trainable, and which cannot be trusted.

If all districts adopted a mandatory policy for screening/training in order to have pitbulls,
these tragic attacks and deaths would be prevented. And the owners would also get proper
screening, training, and/or counseling if they are part of the problem of negligent deaths.

If they are ghetto dogs the owners may have fed the dogs gunpowder the pain makes them mean.

All pitbulls should be exterminated. Every single time I read a story about a death-by-dog-mauling, it's pitbulls. It's a total fucking garbage breed that needs to be removed from the canine gene pool.

All pitbulls should be exterminated. Every single time I read a story about a death-by-dog-mauling, it's pitbulls. It's a total fucking garbage breed that needs to be removed from the canine gene pool.

I tend to agree

I feel the same way about invaders and democrats. Emma Hernandez wouldn't have been an anchor bsby would she? This is a Hispanic neighborhood whose residents generally let dogs run loose. It's part of the culture. ICE needs to have a round up removing both dangerous dog owners and anchor babies.

And every time someone suggests Pit Bulls should be bred out of existence this generates a whirlwind of backlash from outraged Pit Bull owners all offering the same testimony: Why I've had dozens of Pit Bulls and they love my children and are gentle and would never ever hurt any child. Yet we see from time to time stories like this one in the OP.

I could leave any child alone with a Golden Retriever and never ever worry
about the dog snapping and mauling humans to death because it's never happened. No one can make that claim about Pit Bulls because we see it just isn't so.

And every time someone suggests Pit Bulls should be bred out of existence this generates a whirlwind of backlash from outraged Pit Bull owners all offering the same testimony: Why I've had dozens of Pit Bulls and they love my children and are gentle and would never ever hurt any child. Yet we see from time to time stories like this one in the OP.

I could leave any child alone with a Golden Retriever and never ever worry
about the dog snapping and mauling humans to death because it's never happened. No one can make that claim about Pit Bulls because we see it just isn't so.
Not true

Golden retriever mauls child

Chesterfield woman hospitalized after golden retriever attack

Take a look at the people who own pitbulls and Rotweillers.....cowards every damn one of them. I used to raise German Shepherds and finally gave up on that breed too. If you want a great dog that may or may not defend you (mine wouldn't let anybody near the house after dark) buy and raise an AKC golden retriever. They are a happy, energetic breed, clever, loyal, and safe around kids. And if you get a female, their litters will pay for pretty much every dollar feeding and caring for them costs.

BTW, Goldies are very strong dogs with great endurance...my dog Carlie was menaced by a Doberman until one day she grabbed it by the throat and threw it down...it avoided her at all costs after that. :lol:

Forum List

Back