Enough Talk

What Democrat politician donates his salary to charity work?

:desk:

12-15-clinton-01.jpg
Donate 400K (taking a write off) while using his office to make millions.

You people are dumber than shit.

Can you describe the manner in which he is using his office to make millions?

12-15-clinton-01.jpg

For one, after election he doubled membership fee at some of his resorts, then travels there all the time & parades foreign dignitaries basicallty selling his access.

Foreign countries & US organizations book over paid events at his properties to gain fsvor.

Trump floated ending the One China Policy, China freaked out, Trump changed his mind after China gave him copyrights he had been pursuing for years. Worth tens of millions.

He still has ownership of his companies. How do you know which decisions he makes are for his companies or the country?

12-15-clinton-01.jpg

For one, after election he doubled membership fee at some of his resorts, then travels there all the time & parades foreign dignitaries basicallty selling his access.

The documentation please.

Trump floated ending the One China Policy, China freaked out, Trump changed his mind after China gave him copyrights he had been pursuing for years. Worth tens of millions.

He still has ownership of his companies. How do you know which decisions he makes are for his companies or the country?

Only an idiot would divest himself to babysit idiots such as yourself.

So, what do you/have you done to make things better? Better for everyone, not just those fellow Americans who think exactly like you on every possible issue.

Why would I want to make things better for people who don’t have the same ideology and beliefs thst I do? That would be pretty stupid of me, now wouldn’t it?

No, no, what ARE you doing or have you done? It wasn't a question about fantasies.

The obvious first question is to ask what YOU have done? From what I see here, the safe answer is "not much."

Most of my professional life. But this is not a thread for me to 'boast' or anything like that. I'm curious what the folks who bitch and moan the most actually do to make things better, if they are not willing to "get out" as is often advised.

Answer the question. What "professional life" have you ever had other than tutoring grade school kids in English to "boast" about.

Nothing to boast about.

25 years in education in various contexts and with nearly every sort of student from every background. Currently working in a very urban school district with some of the most at need students that almost all teachers find very challenging to teach. I chose this school district specifically to work with these students. Several nights a week I also work with adult learners at a community college and a nearby community center. This gives me the chance to work with students who represent the parents of the students I teach during the school day. Weekends and some evenings I tutor students from very different backgrounds, generally from rather wealthy families. I am also head wrestling coach for the four high schools in the city where I teach. This is an important aspect of education as well, and one that has given many students confidence, pride, and opportunity they might otherwise not have found. In the past I worked overseas for many years, and for several years was a program manager for three offices of a refugee resettlement agency in New England. Like many, I have a portion of my pay automatically deducted on behalf of charities I support. I have a long and varied professional background in addition to all this, since I have rarely if ever only had one job at a time. All of which is beside the point, because I am not one of the many "bitch and moan" squad the whines here endlessly while not lifting a finger to do anything to improve my great nation.

And I sometimes put salt on my scrambled eggs.
Lol your doing a Good job of destroying lives

???????

The obvious first question is to ask what YOU have done? From what I see here, the safe answer is "not much."

Most of my professional life. But this is not a thread for me to 'boast' or anything like that. I'm curious what the folks who bitch and moan the most actually do to make things better, if they are not willing to "get out" as is often advised.

Answer the question. What "professional life" have you ever had other than tutoring grade school kids in English to "boast" about.

Nothing to boast about.

25 years in education in various contexts and with nearly every sort of student from every background. Currently working in a very urban school district with some of the most at need students that almost all teachers find very challenging to teach. I chose this school district specifically to work with these students. Several nights a week I also work with adult learners at a community college and a nearby community center. This gives me the chance to work with students who represent the parents of the students I teach during the school day. Weekends and some evenings I tutor students from very different backgrounds, generally from rather wealthy families. I am also head wrestling coach for the four high schools in the city where I teach. This is an important aspect of education as well, and one that has given many students confidence, pride, and opportunity they might otherwise not have found. In the past I worked overseas for many years, and for several years was a program manager for three offices of a refugee resettlement agency in New England. Like many, I have a portion of my pay automatically deducted on behalf of charities I support. I have a long and varied professional background in addition to all this, since I have rarely if ever only had one job at a time. All of which is beside the point, because I am not one of the many "bitch and moan" squad the whines here endlessly while not lifting a finger to do anything to improve my great nation.

???????
You heard me tiny.. no inner city school in Boston has a wrestling team any more lol .. you are in the burbs haha

12-15-clinton-01.jpg

Foreign countries & US organizations book over paid events at his properties to gain fsvor.

He's a patriot.
Whatever benefits the country benefits all Patriots.
I realize that the last dude never actually had a job before entering politics, that should be abnormal not the norm.

But, is everyone running plan on donating their yearly Presidential salary to charity like Trump ALREADY DOES!

I think not! Especially 'Sleepy Joe' Biden.
Not only that but he used his position as VP to get his kid cushy paying jobs with the Ukrainians and the Chinese.
Good Old Free Loadin' Joe.

Fucking hypocrite. Nepotism runs rampant throughout the Orange administration but you don't say shit about that. Did that slip your mind? Bad memory?

Nothing to boast about.

???????
You heard me tiny.. no inner city school in Boston has a wrestling team any more lol .. you are in the burbs haha
What the hell are you babbling about?

Fucking hypocrite. Nepotism runs rampant throughout the Orange administration but you don't say shit about that. Did that slip your mind? Bad memory?
Bad memory? No. Not at all. Trump may have trusted relatives in his administration because he knows their capabilities and their loyalties.

That's not quite the same thing as Joe Biden using his master Barry Obama as a threat to pull funds intended for the Ukraine unless a Ukrainian prosecutor dropped his investigation of Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal with a huge energy conglomerate there. Hunter Biden’s Work in Ukraine Emerges as a Potential 2020 Scandal

The same with a Chinese bank that made Biden Jr and John Kerry's kid enormous loans while Biden was V.P.. Vanity Fair: Hunter Biden’s $1.5B Bank of China Deal ‘Looming’ as Campaign Scandal

Too bad you aren't half as bright and informed as you are full of righteous leftist bullshit.
You didn't see my You Tube link? That's on you, moron.

So much gassing on around here about perceived problems, grievances, and hate/fear. Since "If you don't like it, leave" never seems to convince any of the disgruntled to actually leave my country, it is a fair question to ask what any of us are doing to make the country better, stronger, more united, equitable of opportunity, and prosperous.

So, what do you/have you done to make things better? Better for everyone, not just those fellow Americans who think exactly like you on every possible issue.

I rescue kittens from trees and help old ladies to cross the street

I heard it was the other way around.

Nothing to boast about.

???????

Wrong again, kid. The more ignorant shit (or flat-out lie?) you post, the less I believe you live anywhere in MA at all.

Bad memory? No. Not at all. Trump may have trusted relatives in his administration because he knows their capabilities and their loyalties.

That's the mouth breathing, partisan idiot hot take, now let's try reality. He appointed his children to advisor positions they clearly didn't deserve nor are qualified for. Period.

That's not quite the same thing as Joe Biden using his master Barry Obama as a threat to pull funds intended for the Ukraine unless a Ukrainian prosecutor dropped his investigation of Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal with a huge energy conglomerate there. Hunter Biden’s Work in Ukraine Emerges as a Potential 2020 Scandal

The same with a Chinese bank that made Biden Jr and John Kerry's kid enormous loans while Biden was V.P.. Vanity Fair: Hunter Biden’s $1.5B Bank of China Deal ‘Looming’ as Campaign Scandal

Seriously? I believe your president is a money launderer, so quit wasting my time with false equivalency bullshit, moron. You support corruption, thus you've no leg to stand on.

Too bad you aren't half as bright and informed as you are full of righteous leftist bullshit.
You didn't see my You Tube link? That's on you, moron.

YouTube is a source used by morons. My take is not leftist, but it is righteous. If you support Orange, you're a lot of things. All I've seen is that truth and morality are definitely not on that list of things.

That's the mouth breathing, partisan idiot hot take, now let's try reality. He appointed his children to advisor positions they clearly didn't deserve nor are qualified for.
What made Valerie Jarrett a prized advisor for Barry Obama? He trusted her and wanted her advice..End of story, nimrod.

What's the litmus test for an advisor? It's clearly whoever the president wishes to appoint to the position.

Seriously? I believe your president is a money launderer, so quit wasting my time with false equivalency bullshit, moron. You support corruption, thus you've no leg to stand on.
I won't read any link that requires me to pay for the privilege but suffice it to say your claims amount to a rabbit fart in a windstorm. Rumors, allegations and partisan charges mean very little in an age where apparently Donald Trump was in cahoots with Putin and the Russians...except he wasn't.
You are like a caricature of an angry red faced unhinged leftist a-hole. You can't be taught anything but perhaps someone else can gain from my wisdom.

And here's a little more wisdom...whatever you believe Trump to be doesn't change the dirty influence peddling of
Hunter Biden and his brain damaged father (and that goes for John Kerry and his kid, too).

You fail again to address a single citation...so fuck you!
YouTube is a source used by morons. My take is not leftist, but it is righteous. If you support Orange, you're a lot of things. All I've seen is that truth and morality are definitely not on that list of things.
How can you say You Tube is useless when you obviously didn't spend one second watching the link?
Oh, right....it tells you things you don't want to know or hear. That's the sign of a real dimwitted a-hole.
And stop using words like "truth" and "morality" in such a dishonest selective way. It's sickening.

12-15-clinton-01.jpg

I posted things that have been reported on in the news.

Only an iodiot would run for President without knowing what is expected.

Trump said he would, he lied & assfuck you don;t care.

He has simply been spectacular, against all odds and all comers.

He has simply been spectacular, against all odds and all comers.

Yupp!
Trump has also mastered mirroring 'identity politics' back to the Democrat Party inducing a chronic 'gag reflex' response by them to his advantage!

Oh. The news. :auiqs.jpg:

What is expected by some is not necessarily what is required.

Never did. It's not a requirement.

Okay....I stopped wearing my MAGA cap so I don't have to mess up somebody for trying to grab it off my head or throw a punch at me for wearing it. I believe this contributes to the general welfare and prosperity of my community.

Sucks that you cannot wear a hat without snowflakes being offended

Forum List

Back