enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

African

noun
English Language Learners Definition of African

: a person born, raised, or living in Africa

: a descendant of Africans
It is believed all humans came from Africa, thus, it is everyone's nationality
I don't care about what some white person wrote in a dictionary.

No white person is African.
So, anything written by whites is lies?
Most things written by whites is a lie. If you were in a room full of things a white person wrote you could throw a dart and I bet it would land on a lie.
And what you just posted is a lie, does that mean
African

noun

Most things written by whites is a lie. If you were in a room full of things a white person wrote you could throw a dart and I bet it would land on a lie.
since your post is a lie what most blacks write must be lies
If you feel that way I will allow it. It really doesnt concern me what white people feel.

contrary to what you might believe, your not a deity. That is the ONE thing that is a certainty here. You don't allow anyone to do, or think anything other than whats in your own mind, though I do understand you like to control that narrative. Of course we can all feel free here to not care what the other person thinks, based on whatever. that doesnt make you any more special than Miz Molly... IMHO

So, you aren't American since you are descended from Africa?
I consider myself pan African. America is a country not a continent. You cant be white and be African. Your nationality is your country not your continent.
African

noun

Exactly.
White people be like "but a white person defined the word"
Black people be like "so fuckin what?" "White people make up all kind of shit we give no credibility to." :laugh:

right. Like the word Africa itself.

.sheppardsoftware.com/Africaweb/factfile/africauniquefact5.wwwhtm
Exactly. I use the word Africa so you whites know what I am referring to. When discussing it with other Blacks I use one of the words it originally was called. Alkebu-lan Since Alkebu-lan is a land of many nations there were many different names. White people remain ignorant to all of them.

No they are not African. They are the descendants of thieves from europe. They are europeans.
I consider myself pan African. America is a country not a continent. You cant be white and be African. Your nationality is your country not your continent.
African

noun

Well do you think given the history that it's constructive for black people to be critical of everything white ppl say and write in regards to race ?

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.
Yeah and if a horse is born in a sty, then it's a pig.

No white person is African

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans
More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled
Name me a peaceful Revolution.
  • The American Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
  • The French Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
  • The Russian Revolution.What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
No love lost. No compromise. No negotiation.

You don't know what a revolution is.

Because when you find out what it is, you'll get back in the alley.

You have not got a revolution without bloodshed.

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood

If you feel that way I will allow it. It really doesnt concern me what white people feel.

contrary to what you might believe, your not a deity. That is the ONE thing that is a certainty here. You don't allow anyone to do, or think anything other than whats in your own mind, though I do understand you like to control that narrative. Of course we can all feel free here to not care what the other person thinks, based on whatever. that doesnt make you any more special than Miz Molly... IMHO
Actually I am a deity. The one thing that is certain here is you have no idea how other people regard me nor how I regard myself. You wouldnt know me if I walked up and kicked you in the knee cap. Of course I control that narrative. You have no power in that process. I am infinitely more special than Miz Molly. Did someone important or credible tell you I wasnt?

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans
More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled
  • The American Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
  • The French Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
  • The Russian Revolution.What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood

"power concedes nothing without a demand. it never did and it never will."
-Frederick Douglass

African

noun

Well do you think given the history that it's constructive for black people to be critical of everything white ppl say and write in regards to race ?
You dont know how to live now, you live in the past.

Actually I am a deity. The one thing that is certain here is you have no idea how other people regard me nor how I regard myself. You wouldnt know me if I walked up and kicked you in the knee cap. Of course I control that narrative. You have no power in that process. I am infinitely more special than Miz Molly. Did someone important or credible tell you I wasnt?
Lol you are a legend in your own mind

Last edited:
African

noun

This is what white people say when they dont want to address their sins in the past. If you really believed that then you whites would not celebrate historical events like columbus day.

Lol you are a legend in your i wn mind
Why would I not be a legend in my own mind? :rolleyes:

Er...um...no.

Blacks also fought other blacks over territory. Why would that be acceptable?

Because they are both Black and brothers. Whites fought each other over territory. Black people dont use that as an excuse.

African

noun

This is what white people say when they dont want to address their sins in the past. If you really believed that then you whites would not celebrate historical events like columbus day.
I know about sins of the past, wtf do you think anyone can do about it? You have a problem knowing the difference between a celebration, something positive, and oppression, something negative. Btw, i dont celebrate columbus day. How many holidays do blacks celebrate? They even celebrate the 4th of july

Because they are both Black and brothers. Whites fought each other over territory. Black people dont use that as an excuse.
So? They all still fought over territory, you just choose to make excuses

I know about sins of the past, wtf do you think anyone can do about it? You have a problem knowing the difference between a celebration, something positive, and oppression, something negative. Btw, i dont celebrate columbus day. How many holidays do blacks celebrate? They even celebrate the 4th of july
You can do a lot about it. Stop being racists for starters. Stop telling Black people things dont exist that they experience. Reparations etc etc.

I know the difference between all those things. Point being its stupid to tell someone to live in the now when no one really does that.

So? They all still fought over territory, you just choose to make excuses
What do you mean so? If my brother and I fight thats family. Whites are not part of our family Thats reality not an excuse.

Er...um...no.

If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?

You have no power in that process

Power in that process is shared by everyone here on USMB, sometimes with ebb and flow one way or the other but I know that point is a very important one to you, because I've noticed that slight dig you have made to posters in the past... as if anyone needed you to grant them permission, but it is just an observation on my part. The main thing is that your having fun.

African

noun

Exactly.
Black people be like "so fuckin what?" "White people make up all kind of shit we give no credibility to." :laugh:

Exactly. I use the word Africa so you whites know what I am referring to. When discussing it with other Blacks I use one of the words it originally was called. Alkebu-lan Since Alkebu-lan is a land of many nations there were many different names. White people remain ignorant to all of them.

I'm very sure Africa has other names for the continent of Africa, which native peoples there use. It's not too supprising at all, though I had never gotten in conversations about that with Africans, only discussions of local tribal regions. Why would you think white people are ignorant of many nations inside Africa, when white people live there too?

African

noun

Exactly.

You use the word Africa because you wish to convey a thought to other people. It is called communication. If the speaker and the receiver have differing definition of the words used, communication is difficult, if not impossible. Progressives constantly redefine and add definitions to words so as to redefine history. It is called propaganda.

Forum List

Back