enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

So, you aren't American since you are descended from Africa?
I consider myself pan African. America is a country not a continent. You cant be white and be African. Your nationality is your country not your continent.
African

noun
English Language Learners Definition of African

: a person born, raised, or living in Africa

: a descendant of Africans
It is believed all humans came from Africa, thus, it is everyone's nationality
A white guy wrote that definition. Sorry but you cant be an African unless you are Black.
Just because you are black, you don't get to make up your own definitions
Because I'm Black I definitely get to make up my own definitions. You dont honestly expect me to respect what white people think about what makes you an African do you? :rolleyes:
You don't trust white people, that is your fault. It has nothing to do with the FACT that if someone is born in Africa they are African. If you are born in America, you are American.

No white person is African.

Of course there are. white farmers who may have descendants from the 1500s are African. They don't have another country.
No they are not African. They are the descendants of thieves from europe. They are europeans.

Many of the original Whites hundreds of years ago purchased land from Africans... there wernt any worse problems with Whites then there were with opposing black tribes, killing, enslaving or displacing each other until the more recent development of Aparthide.
If they purchased the land from an african back in 1500... that was a deal between them... not you. At that point the whites became a resident, their kids became 2nd generation Africans. And if you want to be technical about it we all have African genes. Even I'm part African I just wasnt born there but I had ancestors from there
Bullshit. Being forced to sell your land under threat of genocide cant be considered a legal contract. Thats simply mafia tactics. When you mutated 8k years ago becoming white and interbred with neanderthals you lost your right to claim you are from Africa.
There was no threat of genocide, moron.
Of course there was a threat of genocide you idiot. Every civilization that has encountered the virus known as whites has seen the same MO. You sneak in with lies then once you build up your numbers or decimate the natives with the diseases you carry you steal the land under all types of guises of legitimacy.

I consider myself pan African. America is a country not a continent. You cant be white and be African. Your nationality is your country not your continent.
African

noun

A white guy wrote that definition. Sorry but you cant be an African unless you are Black.
Because I'm Black I definitely get to make up my own definitions. You dont honestly expect me to respect what white people think about what makes you an African do you? :rolleyes:
You don't trust white people, that is your fault. It has nothing to do with the FACT that if someone is born in Africa they are African. If you are born in America, you are American.
No. If youre white you cant be African no matter where youre born. Africa is a continent not a country. Eventually that will register in your head and you will see the error of your ways.

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.
Yeah and if a horse is born in a sty, then it's a pig.

No white person is African

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
He only did that the first post he made and every post after....

Good of you to finally notice.

He has been around a long time. Never saw a post like that from him until the last few.

Of course there are. white farmers who may have descendants from the 1500s are African. They don't have another country.
No they are not African. They are the descendants of thieves from europe. They are europeans.

Many of the original Whites hundreds of years ago purchased land from Africans... there wernt any worse problems with Whites then there were with opposing black tribes, killing, enslaving or displacing each other until the more recent development of Aparthide.
If they purchased the land from an african back in 1500... that was a deal between them... not you. At that point the whites became a resident, their kids became 2nd generation Africans. And if you want to be technical about it we all have African genes. Even I'm part African I just wasnt born there but I had ancestors from there
Bullshit. Being forced to sell your land under threat of genocide cant be considered a legal contract. Thats simply mafia tactics. When you mutated 8k years ago becoming white and interbred with neanderthals you lost your right to claim you are from Africa.
There was no threat of genocide, moron.
Of course there was a threat of genocide you idiot. Every civilization that has encountered the virus known as whites has seen the same MO. You sneak in with lies then once you build up your numbers or decimate the natives with the diseases you carry you steal the land under all types of guises of legitimacy.
Except Africans were mostly immune to the diseases that killed the Native Americans so there was no real threat.

driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg
Try telling that to African-American Teresa Heinz Kerry.

African

noun

I don't care about what some white person wrote in a dictionary.

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans

Er...um...no.

Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans

I thought you had a fully functioning brain. Clearly I was mistaken. But I suppose there's no cure for utter stupidity. It's not your fault that you're this way.

African

noun

No. If youre white you cant be African no matter where youre born. Africa is a continent not a country. Eventually that will register in your head and you will see the error of your ways.
It doesnt matter if it is a continent

African

noun

So, anything written by whites is lies?

They're disgusting, horrible CRIMINALS. Last I checked, criminals come in all colors. I was drugged and violently sexually assaulted at 19 by a criminal. He was white. He was a serviceman. My car was stolen and crashed when I was 30, by a criminal. He was black. He was a drug dealer. I retired from the USAF, and lost (too) many friends... They were Airmen. They were Marines. They were Solidiers. They were white. And black. And Hispanic. And Asian. And male, straight and even a homosexual female. All heroes, if you ask me.
PEOPLE commit crimes against other PEOPLE. PEOPLE also commit their lives to help others... as members of the Armed Forces, firefighters, nurses, police officers, teachers... some abuse their positions, some don't.
BTW... I'm a white female, and my grandparents were poor Irish immigrants who were racially profiled at the time. My parents served in the Army during Vietnam... my dad left my family, spent time in jail and prison for drugs and domestic violence, and we often didn't have power or running water or adequate food. I was on the free lunch program. As a teen, I watched my middle-class black friends followed around in stores, and my broke butt would be greeted with a friendly smile... for whatever it's worth.

Last edited:
Er...um...no.

More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled

They're disgusting, horrible CRIMINALS. Last I checked, criminals come in all colors. I was drugged and violently sexually assaulted at 19 by a criminal. He was white. He was a serviceman. My car was stolen and crashed when I was 30, by a criminal. He was black. He was a drug dealer. I retired from the USAF, and lost (too) many friends... They were Airmen. They were Marines. They were Solidiers. They were white. And black. And Hispanic. And Asian. And male, straight and even a homosexual female. All heroes, if you ask me.
PEOPLE commit crimes against other PEOPLE. PEOPLE also commit their lives to help others... as members of the Armed Forces, firefighters, nurses, police officers, teachers... some abuse their positions, some don't.
BTW... I'm a white female, and my grandparents were poor Irish immigrants who were racially profiled at the time. My parents served in the Army during Vietnam... my dad left my family, spent time in jail and prison for drugs and domestic violence, and we often didn't have power or running water or adequate food. I was on the free lunch program. As a teen, I watched my middle-class black friends followed around in stores, and my broke butt would be greeted with a friendly smile... for whatever it's worth.

These guys don't want to hear about people commiting their lives to help people, or what goes on in every day real life between real people of all races. They want to keep it real simple. White bad, white virus, white disease.... black good. It makes for really good threads here

blacks commit crime/sexual assault/hate crimes/etc at much higher rates
cops stopped me for -------------------walking to work!!! I'm white

African

noun

Exactly.
White people be like "but a white person defined the word"
Black people be like "so fuckin what?" "White people make up all kind of shit we give no credibility to." :laugh:

African

noun

Most things written by whites is a lie. If you were in a room full of things a white person wrote you could throw a dart and I bet it would land on a lie.

African

noun

Most things written by whites is a lie. If you were in a room full of things a white person wrote you could throw a dart and I bet it would land on a lie.
And what you just posted is a lie, does that mean
African

noun

since your post is a lie what most blacks write must be lies

African

noun

And what you just posted is a lie, does that mean
African

noun

since your post is a lie what most blacks write must be lies
If you feel that way I will allow it. It really doesnt concern me what white people feel.

African

noun

Exactly.
White people be like "but a white person defined the word"
Black people be like "so fuckin what?" "White people make up all kind of shit we give no credibility to." :laugh:

right. Like the word Africa itself.

.sheppardsoftware.com/Africaweb/factfile/africauniquefact5.wwwhtm

Forum List

Back