enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg
No white person is African.
no black American is African
:21::21::21::21:
Many white women have secret sexual fantasies about black men. Who knows what went on.
That’s really funny. Only skanks. By the way African isn’t a race. It’s a continent.
There must be a ton of white skanks. I cant think of many that arent skanks if thats your definition.

B-etq4xIIAASdAG.jpg

Last edited:
blahblahblahblahblah
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
Many white women have secret sexual fantasies about black men. Who knows what went on.
That’s really funny. Only skanks. By the way African isn’t a race. It’s a continent.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

AFRICA is a continent. Africans live there.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
They aren't a race.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Tell that to South Africans.
I do every time I see one claim they are African. I tell them no they are european.

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

I’m curious. What do you call Dylan Roof?

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

I do every time I see one claim they are African. I tell them no they are european.

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.
South Africa is a nation. There are no whites that are African.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Er...um...no.

You're cave monkey logic is amusing.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

I’m curious. What do you call Dylan Roof?
???!!!????
what??
what do you mean ''what do I call him?''

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Er...um...no.

stop that!!!!
stop making sense
stop being logical
that's so.sooooo........???!......logical

do you dumbasses understand??
you go FKN ape shit when a cop JUSTIFIABLY shoots a black jackass, dangerous, threatening CRIMINAL---but these thugs are MURDERING /raping/etc INNOCENT whites

so STFU about police brutality/racism/etc
it's ridiculous

Er...um...no.

I dont use cave monkey logic. Look at what using cave monkey logic has done to the world. You guys have fucked up everything. :rolleyes:

Er...um...no.

I dont use cave monkey logic. Look at what using cave monkey logic has done to the world. You guys have fucked up everything. :rolleyes:
Actually, we made things great. You love all our great technologies. Everyone does! You're welcome.

Er...um...no.

Actually, we made things great. You love all our great technologies. Everyone does! You're welcome.
You havent done shit by yourselves. Anything you point to you had help from Blacks or Asians. You dont have even one thing you have invented without standing on the shoulders of giants. :rolleyes:

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
If they are born in Africa they are

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

She is.View attachment 223755

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
She has had sex with a lot of Black guys.
link?

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
Yes they are . Many white people are from Africa.

Er...um...no.

Yeah and if a horse is born in a sty, then it's a pig.

No white person is African

Forum List

Back