enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg

It's all about the media "FILTERING" out what they wish for you to mentally digest, or not.
It's called PROPAGANDA, and in this case it's to the demise of Whitey's.
....this is one of the main/my main/etc points ---in my 'Another Black Hate crime'' thread and a major problem in the US

blahblahblahblahblah
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
They've got "Obama's boys" there too, eh?

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
No white person is African.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
tapatalk_1538589825346.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

She is.
MV5BMTk5Mzc4ODU0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU1NTI0Mw%40%40._V1_UY317_CR12%2C0%2C214%2C317_AL_.jpeg

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
no black American is African
:21::21::21::21:

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

She is.View attachment 223755

Fixing Africa's gene pool one perfect human being at a time

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
Many white women have secret sexual fantasies about black men. Who knows what went on.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Tell that to South Africans.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
Many white women have secret sexual fantasies about black men. Who knows what went on.

Your defense of gang rape and murder reveal you to be a monster.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
Yes they are . Many white people are from Africa.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
That’s really funny. Only skanks. By the way African isn’t a race. It’s a continent.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap
That’s really funny. Only skanks. By the way African isn’t a race. It’s a continent.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

AFRICA is a continent. Africans live there.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

She has had sex with a lot of Black guys.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Fixing Africa's gene pool one perfect human being at a time

She is fixing her gene pool because whites have very poor genes.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Tell that to South Africans.
I do every time I see one claim they are African. I tell them no they are european.

Forum List

Back