enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

African

noun
English Language Learners Definition of African

: a person born, raised, or living in Africa

: a descendant of Africans
It is believed all humans came from Africa, thus, it is everyone's nationality
I don't care about what some white person wrote in a dictionary.

No white person is African.
Exactly.
White people be like "but a white person defined the word"
Black people be like "so fuckin what?" "White people make up all kind of shit we give no credibility to." :laugh:

right. Like the word Africa itself.

.sheppardsoftware.com/Africaweb/factfile/africauniquefact5.wwwhtm
Exactly. I use the word Africa so you whites know what I am referring to. When discussing it with other Blacks I use one of the words it originally was called. Alkebu-lan Since Alkebu-lan is a land of many nations there were many different names. White people remain ignorant to all of them.

You use the word Africa because you wish to convey a thought to other people. It is called communication. If the speaker and the receiver have differing definition of the words used, communication is difficult, if not impossible. Progressives constantly redefine and add definitions to words so as to redefine history. It is called propaganda.

Nothing wrong with knowing the alternative names though. Looked this up ,Alkebu-lan seems to be an Arabic name for Africa.

Africa, uncolonized: a detailed look at an alternate continent

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.
Yeah and if a horse is born in a sty, then it's a pig.

No white person is African

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans
More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled
Name me a peaceful Revolution.
  • The American Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
  • The French Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
  • The Russian Revolution.What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
No love lost. No compromise. No negotiation.

You don't know what a revolution is.

Because when you find out what it is, you'll get back in the alley.

You have not got a revolution without bloodshed.

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood

Are you saying blacks are too dangerous to live amongst others peaceably? Yikes ...

Famous-South-African-Elon-Musk.jpg

Elon Musk says hi.

Most things written by whites is a lie. If you were in a room full of things a white person wrote you could throw a dart and I bet it would land on a lie.
And what you just posted is a lie, does that mean
Most things written by whites is a lie. If you were in a room full of things a white person wrote you could throw a dart and I bet it would land on a lie.
since your post is a lie what most blacks write must be lies
If you feel that way I will allow it. It really doesnt concern me what white people feel.

contrary to what you might believe, your not a deity. That is the ONE thing that is a certainty here. You don't allow anyone to do, or think anything other than whats in your own mind, though I do understand you like to control that narrative. Of course we can all feel free here to not care what the other person thinks, based on whatever. that doesnt make you any more special than Miz Molly... IMHO
Actually I am a deity. The one thing that is certain here is you have no idea how other people regard me nor how I regard myself. You wouldnt know me if I walked up and kicked you in the knee cap. Of course I control that narrative. You have no power in that process. I am infinitely more special than Miz Molly. Did someone important or credible tell you I wasnt?

You have no power in that process

Power in that process is shared by everyone here on USMB, sometimes with ebb and flow one way or the other but I know that point is a very important one to you, because I've noticed that slight dig you have made to posters in the past... as if anyone needed you to grant them permission, but it is just an observation on my part. The main thing is that your having fun.
No one on USMB or even on the planet share in that process. That power resides strictly with me. You can tell because no matter what white people say they have no ability to create my reality. I alone hold that power and yes its extremely fun. I know it bothers white people that I dont allow their lies and warped philosophy to dictate my beliefs and it is really fun pointing that out to them. I know this is a sticking point because whites for so long have been told by other whites that they are always right. Then they run into a god like me that shatters their belief system.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
African

noun

Exactly.
Black people be like "so fuckin what?" "White people make up all kind of shit we give no credibility to." :laugh:

Exactly. I use the word Africa so you whites know what I am referring to. When discussing it with other Blacks I use one of the words it originally was called. Alkebu-lan Since Alkebu-lan is a land of many nations there were many different names. White people remain ignorant to all of them.

I'm very sure Africa has other names for the continent of Africa, which native peoples there use. It's not too supprising at all, though I had never gotten in conversations about that with Africans, only discussions of local tribal regions. Why would you think white people are ignorant of many nations inside Africa, when white people live there too?
Why would I think white people were ignorant? Well I have a lot of time being educated in a system that shows me just how truly ignorant the vast majority of whites are regarding true history. Not just ignorant...willfully ignorant. They simply make shit up to coincide with earlier lies they told themselves. They honestly believe the ability to get to the truth is something they alone control. When I first met my friend from Eritrea, he told me the biggest problem with most Black americans is that they listen to the bullshit white people say and dont go to the source for the truth.

They are from Africa. They are Africans. They are not negroid. African is no more a race than Nigerian or Congolese.
They are europeans. They are from europe not Africa.
No. They are Caucasians because European is not a race. European is a geographical designation. The white Africans are racially Caucasians and geographically African.
No such thing as white Africans unless you are talking about albinos and they are not caucasoids. Caucasoids are from europe. They are invaders and have no connection with the land they stole.

And what you just posted is a lie, does that mean
since your post is a lie what most blacks write must be lies
If you feel that way I will allow it. It really doesnt concern me what white people feel.

contrary to what you might believe, your not a deity. That is the ONE thing that is a certainty here. You don't allow anyone to do, or think anything other than whats in your own mind, though I do understand you like to control that narrative. Of course we can all feel free here to not care what the other person thinks, based on whatever. that doesnt make you any more special than Miz Molly... IMHO
Actually I am a deity. The one thing that is certain here is you have no idea how other people regard me nor how I regard myself. You wouldnt know me if I walked up and kicked you in the knee cap. Of course I control that narrative. You have no power in that process. I am infinitely more special than Miz Molly. Did someone important or credible tell you I wasnt?

Power in that process is shared by everyone here on USMB, sometimes with ebb and flow one way or the other but I know that point is a very important one to you, because I've noticed that slight dig you have made to posters in the past... as if anyone needed you to grant them permission, but it is just an observation on my part. The main thing is that your having fun.
No one on USMB or even on the planet share in that process. That power resides strictly with me. You can tell because no matter what white people say they have no ability to create my reality. I alone hold that power and yes its extremely fun. I know it bothers white people that I dont allow their lies and warped philosophy to dictate my beliefs and it is really fun pointing that out to them. I know this is a sticking point because whites for so long have been told by other whites that they are always right. Then they run into a god like me that shatters their belief system.

Awh...
Are you a descendant of a Nubian King?

African

noun

Exactly.

You use the word Africa because you wish to convey a thought to other people. It is called communication. If the speaker and the receiver have differing definition of the words used, communication is difficult, if not impossible. Progressives constantly redefine and add definitions to words so as to redefine history. It is called propaganda.

Yeah thats what I said. I use the word Africa so white boys can understand. Even then you have a limited understanding of Africa geographically so in that case I sometimes use the greek word ethiopia which encompasses the Middle East, India and Africa. White people still have a hard time understanding that too because they were taught via propaganda that these were separate places.

Awh...
Not that I am aware of. My people are from West Africa and Madagascar. Nubia is in east Africa.

Awh...
Not that I am aware of. My people are from West Africa and Madagascar. Nubia is in east Africa.

Sorry the only Gods I know from Africa were the Nubian Egyptian Kings.
So I don't think you are one. :)
But there is the one who exists of himself.
Is that you?

Awh...

Is that you?
Dont be sorry. Youre white and being white you are ignorant of a lot of things. Now if youre being willfully ignorant your apology is accepted. :rolleyes:

Awh...

Is that you?
Dont be sorry. Youre white and being white you are ignorant of a lot of things. Now if youre being willfully ignorant your apology is accepted. :rolleyes:

:laughing0301:

Awh...

Is that you?

:laughing0301:
Pulling his chain is sooo much fun.

Exactly.

Nothing wrong with knowing the alternative names though. Looked this up ,Alkebu-lan seems to be an Arabic name for Africa.

Africa, uncolonized: a detailed look at an alternate continent
Even this is wrong. White people just cant help themselves. :rolleyes:

Not saying you are doing this intentionally but your comment about it being an Arabic name. The first Arabs were Black African looking people for starters. Secondly the Nubians that are a much older civilization also called Africa by the name of Alkebu-lan. Lastly that map showing Africa as "upside down" was exactly how the ancient Egyptians saw the world. Its not something that guy just made up. To the ancient Egyptians their gods and ancestors came from the interior of Africa so they saw Africa as their "north".

Yeah and if a horse is born in a sty, then it's a pig.

No white person is African

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans
More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled
  • The American Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
  • The French Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
  • The Russian Revolution.What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood
If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?
Because if a rat is in your house and getting rich in your house, then you kill that rat.

If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?
Because if a rat is in your house and getting rich in your house, then you kill that rat.

yeah, we have seen your type before. the type of person who can give a single attribute to a large swathe of people. Mindless hatred and excuse making..... dont worry though theres lots of white people just like you, your not alone.

Exactly.

I'm very sure Africa has other names for the continent of Africa, which native peoples there use. It's not too supprising at all, though I had never gotten in conversations about that with Africans, only discussions of local tribal regions. Why would you think white people are ignorant of many nations inside Africa, when white people live there too?
Why would I think white people were ignorant? Well I have a lot of time being educated in a system that shows me just how truly ignorant the vast majority of whites are regarding true history. Not just ignorant...willfully ignorant. They simply make shit up to coincide with earlier lies they told themselves. They honestly believe the ability to get to the truth is something they alone control. When I first met my friend from Eritrea, he told me the biggest problem with most Black americans is that they listen to the bullshit white people say and dont go to the source for the truth.

Exactly.

Perhaps you make shit up to suit your beliefs. What makes you the authority above others? You are commical though, amusing at least. LOL

Exactly.

Exactly.

Perhaps you make shit up to suit your beliefs. What makes you the authority above others? You are commical though, amusing at least. LOL
I make me the authority above others. Why would I lend any credibility to white people when every other word out their mouths is a lie? A white person has to prove to me he/she isnt lying for me to accept their data. Very few have been able to do that.

driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.—It's zero hour for the John James campaign, and about 3,000 Michiganders assembled at a Monday night rally to throw their final energies behind Michigan's Republican nominee for Senate. Vice President Mike Pence also took the stage, carrying on the Trump administration's support for the underdog candidate.

With only a week until Election Day, the businessman and former Army helicopter pilot still trails his opponent, incumbent Democrat Debbie Stabenow, as he has for the entire campaign. But in the past few days, he has closed the polling gap from nearly 20 points to just 7. A Republican win—which once seemed impossible—has crept nearer into the realm of reason.

Forum List

Back