enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

right. Like the word Africa itself.

.sheppardsoftware.com/Africaweb/factfile/africauniquefact5.wwwhtm
Exactly. I use the word Africa so you whites know what I am referring to. When discussing it with other Blacks I use one of the words it originally was called. Alkebu-lan Since Alkebu-lan is a land of many nations there were many different names. White people remain ignorant to all of them.

I'm very sure Africa has other names for the continent of Africa, which native peoples there use. It's not too supprising at all, though I had never gotten in conversations about that with Africans, only discussions of local tribal regions. Why would you think white people are ignorant of many nations inside Africa, when white people live there too?
Why would I think white people were ignorant? Well I have a lot of time being educated in a system that shows me just how truly ignorant the vast majority of whites are regarding true history. Not just ignorant...willfully ignorant. They simply make shit up to coincide with earlier lies they told themselves. They honestly believe the ability to get to the truth is something they alone control. When I first met my friend from Eritrea, he told me the biggest problem with most Black americans is that they listen to the bullshit white people say and dont go to the source for the truth.

right. Like the word Africa itself.

.sheppardsoftware.com/Africaweb/factfile/africauniquefact5.wwwhtm
Exactly. I use the word Africa so you whites know what I am referring to. When discussing it with other Blacks I use one of the words it originally was called. Alkebu-lan Since Alkebu-lan is a land of many nations there were many different names. White people remain ignorant to all of them.

I'm very sure Africa has other names for the continent of Africa, which native peoples there use. It's not too supprising at all, though I had never gotten in conversations about that with Africans, only discussions of local tribal regions. Why would you think white people are ignorant of many nations inside Africa, when white people live there too?
Why would I think white people were ignorant? Well I have a lot of time being educated in a system that shows me just how truly ignorant the vast majority of whites are regarding true history. Not just ignorant...willfully ignorant. They simply make shit up to coincide with earlier lies they told themselves. They honestly believe the ability to get to the truth is something they alone control. When I first met my friend from Eritrea, he told me the biggest problem with most Black americans is that they listen to the bullshit white people say and dont go to the source for the truth.
Perhaps you make shit up to suit your beliefs. What makes you the authority above others? You are commical though, amusing at least. LOL
I make me the authority above others. Why would I lend any credibility to white people when every other word out their mouths is a lie? A white person has to prove to me he/she isnt lying for me to accept their data. Very few have been able to do that.
Maybe you refuse to accept the truth simply because they are white.

Perhaps you make shit up to suit your beliefs. What makes you the authority above others? You are commical though, amusing at least. LOL
I make me the authority above others. Why would I lend any credibility to white people when every other word out their mouths is a lie? A white person has to prove to me he/she isnt lying for me to accept their data. Very few have been able to do that.
I'm 100% certain its because whites have been caught lying or omitting facts on numerous occasions

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans
More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled
Name me a peaceful Revolution.
  • The American Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
  • The French Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
  • The Russian Revolution.What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
No love lost. No compromise. No negotiation.

You don't know what a revolution is.

Because when you find out what it is, you'll get back in the alley.

You have not got a revolution without bloodshed.

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood
If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?
Because if a rat is in your house and getting rich in your house, then you kill that rat.

Rats don't use money, dumbass. Try learning how to apply a metaphor.

I guess I wouldn't expect much brain power from a rape and murder apologist though.

I'm 100% certain its because whites have been caught lying or omitting facts on numerous occasions
And blacks dont lie?

And blacks dont lie?
Before white people the concept of lying was unknown and unnecessary. However comparing the lies whites tell with any other race is laughable. White people have attempted to change historical facts, stolen land, and committed genocide with their lies. :rolleyes:

Black S.Africans should treat White S.Africans exactly how white S.Africans have treated Black S.Africans
More words of wisdom. Sure , never mind that when they are in a position to have peace as a country, lets hope they escalate tensions, lets hope lots more people can die, both white and black in south africa... because that will make Paul feel good that the score is settled
  • The American Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed
  • The French Revolution. What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it? Bloodshed.
  • The Russian Revolution.What was it for ? Land. Why did they want land ? Independence. How did they get it ? Bloodshed

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood
If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?
Because if a rat is in your house and getting rich in your house, then you kill that rat.

I guess I wouldn't expect much brain power from a rape and murder apologist though.
OK. I'll make it easy for you considering that you can't understand concepts

If you have rats in your house. Do you kill them ? Or do you leave them alone ?

Last edited:

You're sick. Get help.

Or don't and live on as the miserable piece of trash that you are. I actually don't care either way, but I do feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you. Especially anyone who falls into your "evil by default" schema.

And blacks dont lie?
Before white people the concept of lying was unknown and unnecessary. However comparing the lies whites tell with any other race is laughable. White people have attempted to change historical facts, stolen land, and committed genocide with their lies. :rolleyes:
Are you saying black people never stole anything, even land?

And blacks dont lie?
Nope. I'm saying white people are genocidal liars and thieves. This has been historically proven. :rolleyes:

And blacks dont lie?
Nope. I'm saying white people are genocidal liars and thieves. This has been historically proven. :rolleyes:
some whites lie, some blacks lie. In no way have they all lied. You are wrong again.

And blacks dont lie?
some whites lie, some blacks lie. In no way have they all lied. You are wrong again.
No youre wrong again. Youre talking about individuals and I am talking about groups. :rolleyes:

And blacks dont lie?
No youre wrong again. Youre talking about individuals and I am talking about groups. :rolleyes:
Which groups of whites lie now?

Pretty much all of them. Some lie on purpose and others repeat lies told in the past because they are too ignorant to research.

You're sick. Get help.

Or don't and live on as the miserable piece of trash that you are. I actually don't care either way, but I do feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you. Especially anyone who falls into your "evil by default" schema.
It gets worse .

One time that thing said it wanted to be able to see white children killed in front of their parents.

You're sick. Get help.

It gets worse .

One time that thing said it wanted to be able to see white children killed in front of their parents.

Yeah he's definitely a sick fuck. Probably doesn't believe he's a racist, either. Lol.

Pretty much all of them. Some lie on purpose and others repeat lies told in the past because they are too ignorant to research.
You choose to believe that, knowing it isn't really so.

You choose to believe that, knowing it isn't really so.
Of course I choose to believe that. What else explains why white people lie so much? :rolleyes:

You're sick. Get help.

You notice when white people run out of things to say they resort to name calling.

You're sick. Get help.

It gets worse .

White people have delighted in killing black men, women and children in South Africa. So black people should delight in killing white men, women and children in South Africa.

You're sick. Get help.

It gets worse .

White people have delighted in killing black men, women and children in South Africa. So black people should delight in killing white men, women and children in South Africa.

I don't think it's that simple buddy. I would explain to you, but to be honest, I don't think it would register with you anyway.

Forum List

Back