enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg
No white person is African.

Of course there are. white farmers who may have descendants from the 1500s are African. They don't have another country.

blahblahblahblahblah
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online

Of course there are. white farmers who may have descendants from the 1500s are African. They don't have another country.
No they are not African. They are the descendants of thieves from europe. They are europeans.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

No they are not African. They are the descendants of thieves from europe. They are europeans.

Many of the original Whites hundreds of years ago purchased land from Africans... there wernt any worse problems with Whites then there were with opposing black tribes, killing, enslaving or displacing each other until the more recent development of Aparthide.
If they purchased the land from an african back in 1500... that was a deal between them... not you. At that point the whites became a resident, their kids became 2nd generation Africans. And if you want to be technical about it we all have African genes. Even I'm part African I just wasnt born there but I had ancestors from there

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Many of the original Whites hundreds of years ago purchased land from Africans... there wernt any worse problems with Whites then there were with opposing black tribes, killing, enslaving or displacing each other until the more recent development of Aparthide.
If they purchased the land from an african back in 1500... that was a deal between them... not you. At that point the whites became a resident, their kids became 2nd generation Africans. And if you want to be technical about it we all have African genes. Even I'm part African I just wasnt born there but I had ancestors from there
Bullshit. Being forced to sell your land under threat of genocide cant be considered a legal contract. Thats simply mafia tactics. When you mutated 8k years ago becoming white and interbred with neanderthals you lost your right to claim you are from Africa.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

Bullshit. Being forced to sell your land under threat of genocide cant be considered a legal contract. Thats simply mafia tactics. When you mutated 8k years ago becoming white and interbred with neanderthals you lost your right to claim you are from Africa.

Nope, I still have African DNA and also theres some east african tribes with heavier doses of Neanderthal as well, so I dont care about that. We are all from planet earth... this is our planet... figure it out. The problem with racists of all stripes and colors is that they forget that we all belong. You were born in the USA so your American. You may not like it and want to be African, but until you move there and give up your citizenship ... your still an American

Nope, I still have African DNA and also theres some east african tribes with heavier doses of Neanderthal as well, so I dont care about that. We are all from planet earth... this is our planet... figure it out. The problem with racists of all stripes and colors is that they forget that we all belong. You were born in the USA so your American. You may not like it and want to be African, but until you move there and give up your citizenship ... your still an American
Sorry dog. I dont listen to white peoples POV on this issue.

quote-you-re-not-an-african-because-you-re-born-in-africa-you-re-an-african-because-africa-marimba-ani-67-25-12.jpg

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

So, you aren't American since you are descended from Africa?

The Dutch Afrikaaners of South Africa are white.

Aside from that, how white is white? Do you have to have blonde hair, blue eyes, and be of Hitler's pure Aryan race, Nietsche's Übermensch?

Not all Swedes or Norwegians or Finn's are 100% white, either. Even by the Middle Ages, darker-skinned people such as Jews, Spaniards, and Italians had migrated to Oslo, Malmö, and Helsinki, etc., and interbred with the cave-dwelling (?) Nordic races, not to mention the Saami who do not particularly consider themselves "white" despite the light color of their skin.

(?) How did white skin originate in the first place?

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

I consider myself pan African. America is a country not a continent. You cant be white and be African. Your nationality is your country not your continent.

Last edited:

The Dutch Afrikaaners of South Africa are white.

Aside from that, how white is white? Do you have to have blonde hair, blue eyes, and be of Hitler's pure Aryan race, Nietsche's Übermensch?

Not all Swedes or Norwegians or Finn's are 100% white, either. Even by the Middle Ages, darker-skinned people such as Jews, Spaniards, and Italians had migrated to Oslo, Malmö, and Helsinki, etc., and interbred with the cave-dwelling (?) Nordic races, not to mention the Saami who do not particularly consider themselves "white" despite the light color of their skin.

(?) How did white skin originate in the first place?
White skin came about as a mutation about 10k years ago. It reached europe about 8k years ago.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East, claims study | Daily Mail Online

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

I consider myself pan African. America is a country not a continent. You cant be white and be African. Your nationality is your country not your continent.
African

noun
English Language Learners Definition of African

: a person born, raised, or living in Africa

: a descendant of Africans
It is believed all humans came from Africa, thus, it is everyone's nationality

African

noun

A white guy wrote that definition. Sorry but you cant be an African unless you are Black.

African

noun

A white guy wrote that definition. Sorry but you cant be an African unless you are Black.
Just because you are black, you don't get to make up your own definitions

African

noun

Just because you are black, you don't get to make up your own definitions
Because I'm Black I definitely get to make up my own definitions. You dont honestly expect me to respect what white people think about what makes you an African do you? :rolleyes:

Er...um...no.

If you are born in South Africa and are a citizen of South Africa then you are a South African.
Yeah and if a horse is born in a sty, then it's a pig.

No white person is African

Jesus you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. Thanks for revealing your true racist colors.
He only did that the first post he made and every post after....

Good of you to finally notice.

blahblahblahblahblah
anti-white crap

There was no threat of genocide, moron.

Forum List

Back