enough of your anti-white ridiculousness

If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?
Because if a rat is in your house and getting rich in your house, then you kill that rat.

Rats don't use money, dumbass. Try learning how to apply a metaphor.

I guess I wouldn't expect much brain power from a rape and murder apologist though.
OK. I'll make it easy for you considering that you can't understand concepts

If you have rats in your house. Do you kill them ? Or do you leave them alone ?

You're sick. Get help.

Or don't and live on as the miserable piece of trash that you are. I actually don't care either way, but I do feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you. Especially anyone who falls into your "evil by default" schema.
You notice when white people run out of things to say they resort to name calling.

You literally advocate rape and murder. I don't know how much lower it gets than that. Why would anyone take you seriously after realizing you're utterly morally bankrupt? It's an absurd expectation.

If you want blood thats fine. Thats you. But Currently the SA Government is controlled by black Africans, so they can pretty much get whatever they want for the people without bloodshed. People have already died for that, so why do you want more people to die when its not a necessity?
Because if a rat is in your house and getting rich in your house, then you kill that rat.

I guess I wouldn't expect much brain power from a rape and murder apologist though.

You're sick. Get help.

Or don't and live on as the miserable piece of trash that you are. I actually don't care either way, but I do feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you. Especially anyone who falls into your "evil by default" schema.
You notice when white people run out of things to say they resort to name calling.
you notice black people say ''RACISM/RACIST'' for no reason at all

You're sick. Get help.

You literally advocate rape and murder. I don't know how much lower it gets than that. Why would anyone take you seriously after realizing you're utterly morally bankrupt? It's an absurd expectation.
Black people in SA should delight in raping and murdering white men, women and children. The same way white people have delighted in raping and murdering black men, women and children.

You're sick. Get help.

Do you believe there was racism in the 1950's and 1960's ?

You're sick. Get help.

Black people in SA should delight in raping and murdering white men, women and children. The same way white people have delighted in raping and murdering black men, women and children.

By that ridiculously stupid "logic", any white person who is wronged by a black person has the right to get sweet, bloody revenge. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows where that road leads, but no one ever accused Paul Essien of having a brain.

You're sick. Get help.

Do you believe there was racism in the 1950's and 1960's ?
there is racism all over and at all times in history
the problem now, is blacks cry wolf
...and they cry racism when a cop justifiably shoots a dangerous and/or armed criminal--very stupid!!!
..what the blacks had to go through in the 50s and 60s/etc was horrible/etc
...it was unfair/inhuman/un-American/etc

You're sick. Get help.

By that ridiculously stupid "logic", any white person who is wronged by a black person has the right to get sweet, bloody revenge. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows where that road leads, but no one ever accused Paul Essien of having a brain.
White supremacy is not about logic. White supremacy is about dominance. So black people in SA should be in a position where they can dominate white people.

[
You're sick. Get help.

White supremacy is not about logic. White supremacy is about dominance. So black people in SA should be in a position where they can dominate white people.

That actually makes no sense at all.

At the end of the day, you're a rape and murder advocate, which literally puts you maybe one notch above actual rapists and murderers in my eyes. No matter how much makeup you slap on the pig, it's still a fucking pig. No matter how many excuses and justifications you make, you're still trash. That's not going to change.

And in these two comments you can see why it's pointless trying to have a rational debate with a white supremacist

First you admit that racism exists but then you say that black people are lying about it's existence.

I mean, if you can't see the contradiction in that then's it pretty pointless to say anything to you

You're sick. Get help.

? what?

What makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the Sheep. What makes sense to the Fox is not going to make sense to the hound.
At the end of the day, you're a rape and murder advocate, which literally puts you maybe one notch above actual rapists and murderers in my eyes. No matter how much makeup you slap on the pig, it's still a fucking pig. No matter how many excuses and justifications you make, you're still trash. That's not going to change.
OK. Dude

And in these two comments you can see why it's pointless trying to have a rational debate with a white supremacist

First you admit that racism exists but then you say that black people are lying about it's existence.

I mean, if you can't see the contradiction in that then's it pretty pointless to say anything to you
very ridiculous/immature response
racism exist, but not in the quantity that blacks perceive
and racism is not the blacks critical/important/ problem
they murder other blacks at much higher rates
graduate at lower rates
commit crime at higher rates
the racism ''problem'' is far from the most important problem

Yeah I agree that a debate between a black supremacist and a white supremacist is pretty pointless. Y'all should just kill each other instead. Spare others your revolting presence.

What makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the Sheep. What makes sense to the Fox is not going to make sense to the hound.
OK. Dude

How drug-addled are your brains? Holy shit ... how long did it take you to come up with that corny ass line, btw? Haha. Jesus ... can't wait to see what Paul Rapessien comes up with next.

This guy actually thinks he's some sort of badass, lol. Pathetic.

Hey Paul; are you a rapist yourself? Are you a pro-rape individual? Come on now; be honest.

Last edited:
driving while black/talking while black/sitting while black
blahblahblahblahblah
how about MURDERED while being WHITE?
we just had a thread on a Somali family being OPPRESSED/discriminated against/etc!!!!!!!!!!
anti-white crap
here--BLACK jackasses gang rape and MURDER a white
this should go in my other thread ''Another Black hate crime'''--I have so many cases in that thread
South African court hears about brilliant student who was gang raped | Daily Mail Online
5057112-0-image-a-9_1539606424661.jpg
No white person is African.
no black American is African
:21::21::21::21:
----------------------------------------------- EXCELLENT Harmonica .

You're sick. Get help.

It gets worse .

One time that thing said it wanted to be able to see white children killed in front of their parents.
White people have delighted in killing black men, women and children in South Africa. So black people should delight in killing white men, women and children in South Africa.

Sure, thats sounds nice from where your sitting. I wonder though, do you live in South Africa?

You're sick. Get help.

It gets worse .

One time that thing said it wanted to be able to see white children killed in front of their parents.
White people have delighted in killing black men, women and children in South Africa. So black people should delight in killing white men, women and children in South Africa.
So, white people IN THE PAST killed blacks you want to kill whites NOW who aren't responsible?

You're sick. Get help.

Funny, IM2 resorts to name calling without provocation.

You're sick. Get help.

So, since blacks have killed and raped white women, should we kill and rape blacks? So ridiculous.

very ridiculous/immature response
racism exist, but not in the quantity that blacks perceive
and racism is not the blacks critical/important/ problem
they murder other blacks at much higher rates
graduate at lower rates
commit crime at higher rates
the racism ''problem'' is far from the most important problem
They never address that.

Forum List

Back