More & More Americans Getting Tortured With Increasing Debt.

Gotta prepare for violence and collapse of America. Everything the dems do is meant to implode America. And the idiot reps don't have any power or brains to stop them. I've cut way back on wasteful spending. Saving it or spending some on things that will 'come in handy' when America implodes.

View attachment 911665
Yet it was REPUBLICANS who attacked our Demo cracy when they lost in 2020

I've been a serious prepper for better than 20 years. And even I wonder if I'm truly ready for what's coming down the pike. When shit really starts uravelling; it's going to happen very quickly.

I have been stockpiling cases of beer for when the Republicans try to overthrow the country

Beer will become the new currency

I've been a serious prepper for better than 20 years. And even I wonder if I'm truly ready for what's coming down the pike. When shit really starts uravelling; it's going to happen very quickly.
Nah, nobody really is....The best you can hope for is making it for a month or two till things settle down a bit.

A lot will determine on how far you are away from a population center where there is a large percentage of people on the EBT. I give them about a month before they finish preying on each other and start to branch out.

Its ironic that you would say that, considering the fact you libs are pushing for bailing out college students.

Stop whining

The Nanny State is not going to save you.
If you can’t pay your bills, ask your boss for more money…..stop asking the Government to bail you out

Stop whining

The Nanny State is not going to save you.
If you can’t pay your bills, ask your boss for more money…..stop asking the Government to bail you out

I don't owe money to anyone. I'm generally in agreement with this idea.

100%.
If your credit is well above 700 you can get some nice high cash back percentages.
The way I look at it is the wife and I get a nice free dinner every month, completely paid for including tip.
And - you don't expose your own accounts should you get compromised.
And lower interest cards are available

And lower interest cards are available
I could care less what the interest rate is.
On my particular card the interest hits on the 16th of the month, so I pay the balance right before then.
(Which they make it mid month because a lot of folks assume it is at the end of the month, so they end up paying interest for the balance anyway.

All I care about is the cash back percentage.

I remember a time when you had to be well-heeled to even get a credit card.....You know, when the issuing institutions actually considered a person's income/risk.

Credit cards are like jet travel....Neither were really meant for the great unwashed to partake of to any great extent.
I remember a time before credit cards. Prior to that you secured a purchase through 'lay away'. It began with the "Diner's Card', then Sears introduced their 'rolling credit' program. Soon consumer credit was off to the races. I didn't secure a CC until sometime in the 1990's. I have never carried a balance. I'm what is called a 'deadbeat'.

Forum List

Back