End of the Two-State Solution

You're kidding me, right? You're asking for support from PF Tinmore, the apologist du jour of Palestinian terrorism, the man who says Hamas didnt really machine gun Fatah workers in the street?
Like the PLO, he dont need no stinkin proof.

Well.....we shall just have to see if he is any more forthcoming with support for his contention then our local Israeli apologist who thinks cleaning all the Arabs out of Israel and it's occupied territories and moving them Jordan is a workable idea.

Do you have a better idea?

Yup

Care to share it? I'm sure we all want to know the solution.

Better calm down, curb your exitement and improve your reading comprehension skills. I never said I have "the solution".

However, it takes very little to have an even marginally better idea than yours.

You don't have any ideas. The brightest idea you have is "free salad bar." Either that or compare the conflict to some other period and draw inapt lessons from it.
Relocating the Palis isn't an ideal solution. There is no ideal solution. But it is the only one that hasn't been tried and that will pretty much guarantee resolution.

Care to share it? I'm sure we all want to know the solution.

Better calm down, curb your exitement and improve your reading comprehension skills. I never said I have "the solution".

However, it takes very little to have an even marginally better idea than yours.

You don't have any ideas. The brightest idea you have is "free salad bar." Either that or compare the conflict to some other period and draw inapt lessons from it.

Well then why don't you debate those "inapt lessons"?

Oh wait. You can't. You're not very good at backing up your claims are you?

Relocating the Palis isn't an ideal solution. There is no ideal solution. But it is the only one that hasn't been tried and that will pretty much guarantee resolution.

There you go again. No one is talking about IDEAL solutions but any solution needs to be realistic and yours is about as realistic as those who desire to "drive Israel into the sea" or export Israeli's back to Europe. In other words both extremes promote a variation on "ethnic cleansing" and dumping the problem on some other country so they can take the land. You just don't want to admit that is what it is and no amount of pretty words changes it.

There you go again. No one is talking about IDEAL solutions but any solution needs to be realistic and yours is about as realistic as those who desire to "drive Israel into the sea" or export Israeli's back to Europe. In other words both extremes promote a variation on "ethnic cleansing" and dumping the problem on some other country so they can take the land. You just don't want to admit that is what it is and no amount of pretty words changes it.

Deflect deflect deflect.
It's easier than actually posting an idea. Oh wait, you don't have any ideas.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Care to show WHERE exactly I'm "deflecting" or are you simply parroting the words that others have used on you time and again? You seem to do that alot my spastic dodging friend.

As to ideas for solutions - any ideas can only address the beginnings of solutions. GDHook presented one excellant set of ideas in one of his threads.

Maybe the best thing would be to have everyone step out and let the Palestinians and the Israeli's duke it out - quit supporting anyone. Eventually they will have to compromise and work out something because the majority of Israeli's would not support genocide and do have a conscience lacking in the religious hardliners. Quit smugglling weapons in to the Palis and quit propping up Israel in the UN.

But that is also not a realistic solution. I like GDHooks much better.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Care to show WHERE exactly I'm "deflecting" or are you simply parroting the words that others have used on you time and again? You seem to do that alot my spastic dodging friend.

As to ideas for solutions - any ideas can only address the beginnings of solutions. GDHook presented one excellant set of ideas in one of his threads.

Maybe the best thing would be to have everyone step out and let the Palestinians and the Israeli's duke it out - quit supporting anyone. Eventually they will have to compromise and work out something because the majority of Israeli's would not support genocide and do have a conscience lacking in the religious hardliners. Quit smugglling weapons in to the Palis and quit propping up Israel in the UN.

So your solution is to let Israel, with the most powerful military in the region, "duke it out" with the Palestinians, a poor underfunded army.
What do you suppose the result will be?
Many Pali's killed and the remainder removed to other areas.

And you think my solution is unworkable?? You are an ass and a half.

Deflect deflect deflect.

So your solution is to let Israel, with the most powerful military in the region, "duke it out" with the Palestinians, a poor underfunded army.

You really do have reading comprehension problems Rabbi. I'll type more slowly if that will help.

No. That isn't my "solution". You conveniently ignored what I said about GDHook's thread in which a much better idea was outlined. I threw out letting them "duke it out" as you put as an alternative (and - as I specificially pointed out - unrealistic solution) to provoke some thought. You also ignored what I said about the fact that Israel's citizens are not likely to condone the equivelent of Palistinian genocide by the Israeli Army - there are thriving and highly vocal human rights groups active in Israel that would put the brakes on not to mention pressure from the international community. Even with it's blatent flaws it is still a more realistic situation than exporting millions of Palestinians to a foreign country that doesn't want them and can not support them.

One solution could be to enforce international law and UN resolutions.

You really do have reading comprehension problems Rabbi. I'll type more slowly if that will help.

No. That isn't my "solution". You conveniently ignored what I said about GDHook's thread in which a much better idea was outlined. I threw out letting them "duke it out" as you put as an alternative (and - as I specificially pointed out - unrealistic solution) to provoke some thought. You also ignored what I said about the fact that Israel's citizens are not likely to condone the equivelent of Palistinian genocide by the Israeli Army - there are thriving and highly vocal human rights groups active in Israel that would put the brakes on not to mention pressure from the international community. Even with it's blatent flaws it is still a more realistic situation than exporting millions of Palestinians to a foreign country that doesn't want them and can not support them.

I didnt ignore it. I want to hear you express it. Assuming you can.

I think ass-raping all Palestinian women (Israel can hire Philippinos for this) until they leave is a good idea.
No, I don't mean it's a good idea. I just threw that out to provoke thought.

I think ass-raping all Palestinian women (Israel can hire Philippinos for this) until they leave is a good idea.

There you go again...obfuscating and ignoring most of what was said.

You really can't debate the issue can you?

Listen to you.
I ask you if you have a better solution.
Your responses:
1) yup
2) Let them duke it out
3) I agree with GHook (without specifying what GHook said)
4) There you go again.

You'll have to do better than this to be taken seriously. Not that I would take you seriously anyway.

Listen to you.
Your responses:
1) yup
2) Let them duke it out
4) There you go again.

You'll have to do better than this to be taken seriously. Not that I would take you seriously anyway.

At least get your "responses" in the proper order. #3 came before #2

I assumed you were familiar with what GHook said since you and I argued vociferously on that thread, but I guess I over estimated you (not that that is hard to do).

The PA won't even go to the negotiating table, so what they say or propose without doing so is irrelevant.

Listen to you.
Your responses:
1) yup
2) Let them duke it out
4) There you go again.

I assumed you were familiar with what GHook said since you and I argued vociferously on that thread, but I guess I over estimated you (not that that is hard to do).

Your responses:
1) yup
2) Let them duke it out
4) There you go again.
5) You know what GHook said.

Still waiting for intelligent response. Something tells me this will take a while.

Listen to you.
Your responses:
1) yup
2) Let them duke it out
4) There you go again.

Your responses:
1) yup
2) Let them duke it out
4) There you go again.
5) You know what GHook said.

Still waiting for intelligent response. Something tells me this will take a while.

In light of your diminished capacity to recognize an intelligent response and your fundamental lack of reading comprehension skills, request denied. Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

However, to show there is no personal animosity involved, here is the link: http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...i-have-heard-from-a-palestinian-american.html

Do you need instructions on how to follow a link?

Last edited:
See, that wasn't so hard after all, was it? I knew you could.

But you're joking, right? The "plan" calls for Hamas to disavow violence. The same Hamas is dedicated to the destruction of Israel, ergo they will never renounce violence.
So in two sentences I have eviscerated your "plan." Talk about not based in reality.

In reality, every plan so far tried has been a wretched failure. They have tried bilateral talks. Those failed. They have tried having the U.S. negotiate. That failed. They have tried having the Europeans negotiate. That failed. They have tried having the Russians negotiate. That failed. Israel tried giving the west bank back to Jordan. That failed. They have tried setting up a "starter state" in the PA. That failed when the Palis voted in Hamas who then machine gunned their opposition in the streets.
We have over 30 years of failed attempts to resolve this. There are no good solutions, only ones that might work.
And the only solution that might work is relocating the Palestinians elsewhere.

But you're joking, right? The "plan" calls for Hamas to disavow violence. The same Hamas is dedicated to the destruction of Israel, ergo they will never renounce violence.
So in two sentences I have eviscerated your "plan." Talk about not based in reality.

In reality, every plan so far tried has been a wretched failure. They have tried bilateral talks. Those failed. They have tried having the U.S. negotiate. That failed. They have tried having the Europeans negotiate. That failed. They have tried having the Russians negotiate. That failed. Israel tried giving the west bank back to Jordan. That failed. They have tried setting up a "starter state" in the PA. That failed when the Palis voted in Hamas who then machine gunned their opposition in the streets.
We have over 30 years of failed attempts to resolve this. There are no good solutions, only ones that might work.

This reminds me of the guy who drank gin and tonic and got a hangover. Then he drank vodka and tonic and got a hangover. Then he drank whiskey and tonic and got a hangover. He conclude that it was the tonic that was giving him the hangover.

All of these so called peace negotiations have the same basic flaw that keeps them from being successful. Time after time they throw in the same clunkers that ensure failure.

This reminds me of the guy who drank gin and tonic and got a hangover. Then he drank vodka and tonic and got a hangover. Then he drank whiskey and tonic and got a hangover. He conclude that it was the tonic that was giving him the hangover.

All of these so called peace negotiations have the same basic flaw that keeps them from being successful. Time after time they throw in the same clunkers that ensure failure.

Yeah. That continued existence of Israel is a deal killer every time.

Forum List

Back