End of the Two-State Solution

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Is the two state solution dead?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-glMLh9zV_U[/ame]

With any luck.
It should be the one state solution. Specifically one state, Israel, for the Jewish people, that encompasses all the land legally won in wars since 1948 with its citizens allowed to live anywhere they want, just like every other country in the world.

With any luck.
It should be the one state solution. Specifically one state, Israel, for the Jewish people, that encompasses all the land legally won in wars since 1948 with its citizens allowed to live anywhere they want, just like every other country in the world.

Israel won land?

When did that happen?

Indeed, it should be a single nation that validates ALL of it's people even if a bunch of jews insist on acting like Alabama governors and klansmen. fuck zionists. If they want to rationalize racism then let them abide by the same treatment here in the US as second class citizens. When they stop being so fucking ironic then they can either move to israel or realize that jews are not god's gift to that land which is, historically, only as much theirs as it is EVERYONE ELSES whose ethnicity calls it home. fuck em.

and fuck you too, jewhook.

Indeed, it should be a single nation that validates ALL of it's people even if a bunch of jews insist on acting like Alabama governors and klansmen. fuck zionists. If they want to rationalize racism then let them abide by the same treatment here in the US as second class citizens. When they stop being so fucking ironic then they can either move to israel or realize that jews are not god's gift to that land which is, historically, only as much theirs as it is EVERYONE ELSES whose ethnicity calls it home. fuck em.

Can you stop disrespecting the White European alkanazi Jews, they are supposed to be Gods chosen people. They could send that energy plasma from the Ark of the covenant to vaporize you Shogun, you know the energy plasma that vaporized the Nazis in Raiders of the lost Ark.

Can you stop disrespecting the White European alkanazi Jews, they are supposed to be Gods chosen people. They could send that energy plasma from the Ark of the covenant to vaporize you Shogun, you know the energy plasma that vaporized the Nazis in Raiders of the lost Ark.

I'M MELTING!!!!

j/k

With any luck.

Israel won land?

When did that happen?

You really are a retard!

no...he's not. he's a liar. retardation can be forgiven as being outside of his control.

You really are a retard!

no...he's not. he's a liar. retardation can be forgiven as being outside of his control.

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be attributed to sheer stupidity.

Something I keep in mind in discussions about the present administration as well.

funny, the cairo speech was the smartest thing i've heard on the middle east in years.

as for the difference between malice and ignorance, someone who posts links from the electronic intifada crowd is simply malicious or brainwashed.

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be attributed to sheer stupidity.

Something I keep in mind in discussions about the present administration as well.

funny, the cairo speech was the smartest thing i've heard on the middle east in years.

as for the difference between malice and ignorance, someone who posts links from the electronic intifada crowd is simply malicious or brainwashed.

You need to go to the MSM for the real truth.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k[/ame]

Either you're downright stupid or you don't listen to too many speeches.
And how is that engagement thing with the Iranians working out for Barry O?

I am far from stupid.... what I'm NOT is an ignorant bullying neo-con who makes jews look bad.

and maybe if you morons hadn't deposed saddam hussein, iran would still be kept in check.

Last edited:
With any luck.

So...what are you going to do with all the non-Jewish people? You got some sort of "final solution" in mind? :eusa_eh:

I am far from stupid.... what I'm NOT is an ignorant bullying neo-con who makes jews look bad.

and maybe if you morons hadn't deposed saddam hussein, iran would still be kept in check.

OK, you really are stupid.
"You morons" must include the majority of Democrats in the Congress, who voted to authorize action.
WHat makes you think Iran was being kept in check by a guy with a defeated third rate army subject to no fly rules??

With any luck.

So...what are you going to do with all the non-Jewish people? You got some sort of "final solution" in mind? :eusa_eh:

Wow. Comparing Jews to Nazis. How....original.

What a turd you are.

With any luck.

Wow. Comparing Jews to Nazis. How....original.

What a turd you are.

Wow. Dodging the question...again.

So...what are you going to do with all the non-Jewish people?

Psst: You are the one comparing Jews to Nazi's. I'm only talking about YOU and as far as I know, YOU don't represent all Jews.

Don't forget to wash your hands after you flush.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back