End of the Two-State Solution

So...what are you going to do with all the non-Jewish people? You got some sort of "final solution" in mind? :eusa_eh:

Wow. Comparing Jews to Nazis. How....original.

What a turd you are.

Wow. Dodging the question...again.

So...what are you going to do with all the non-Jewish people?

Psst: You are the one comparing Jews to Nazi's. I'm only talking about YOU and as far as I know, YOU don't represent all Jews.

Don't forget to wash your hands after you flush.

I'm going to ship them to your house where your wit and brilliance will bore them to death inside of 20 minutes.

Wow. Comparing Jews to Nazis. How....original.

What a turd you are.

Psst: You are the one comparing Jews to Nazi's. I'm only talking about YOU and as far as I know, YOU don't represent all Jews.

I'm going to ship them to your house where your wit and brilliance will bore them to death inside of 20 minutes.

Translation: I don't have a fucking clue what to do with them...just make them all go away so Israel can confiscate all their property.

Translation: I don't have a fucking clue what to do with them...just make them all go away so Israel can confiscate all their property.

Translation: I am a total idiot without a clue what the situation in Israel is. But my ignorance will not stop me from thinking that this situation is exactly like the civil rights movement/south african apartheid/the Final Solution (pick one) and just apply my own misconceptions and misunderstandings to something I really don't know.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now go back to watching Sat morning cartoons and eating fruit loops and leave the adults alone.

Translation: I am a total idiot without a clue what the situation in Israel is. But my ignorance will not stop me from thinking that this situation is exactly like the civil rights movement/south african apartheid/the Final Solution (pick one) and just apply my own misconceptions and misunderstandings to something I really don't know.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now go back to watching Sat morning cartoons and eating fruit loops and leave the adults alone.

it's friday, fuckwit.
:rofl:

it's friday, fuckwit.

He got mom and dad to record them, jerk wad.

it's friday, fuckwit.

He got mom and dad to record them, jerk wad.

he's a she.

try again, shlemiel.

Wow. Yet two more worthless paragraphs ....and you still can't answer a simple question.:cuckoo:

Do you understand english? Maybe I'm assuming too much here. :eusa_eh:

They can go back to their home country of jordan.

They were inhabitants of the land that eventually became Israel (i.e. their "home country"). Are you saying that land used to be part of Jordan?

They were inhabitants of the land that eventually became Israel (i.e. their "home country"). Are you saying that land used to be part of Jordan?

Utterly clueless.

Utterly clueless.

As usual, you are incapable of answering a question.

You do realize that your proposed "solution" of sending them all back to Jordan (their so-called "home country") as as retarded as those that proposed sending the Israeli's all back to their countries of origin in Europe? I mean it's really pretty fucking retarded wouldn't you say?

Now, I'm sure you will treat us to another non-answer in the form of an amusing rant about how the situations are so different thus it's not really a double standard after all.

Should I lay wagers?

Last edited:

Utterly clueless.

As usual, you are incapable of answering a question.

You do realize that your proposed "solution" of sending them all back to Jordan (their so-called "home country") as as retarded as those that proposed sending the Israeli's all back to their countries of origin in Europe? I mean it's really pretty fucking retarded wouldn't you say?

Now, I'm sure you will treat us to another non-answer in the form of an amusing rant about how the situations are so different thus it's not really a double standard after all.

Should I lay wagers?

You are a complete toolbag, hammer sickle and all. Your understanding of this is about as profound as "free salad bar." Explaining this to you is as effective as telling my cat not to shed. You are a dead zone of stupidity and ignorance. I pity you and those around you.

If Israel chooses not to negotiate a 2 state solution, then Israel chooses to live in a perpetual state of hostilities.

Same thing for Palestinians. If they choose not to accept a realistic 2 state solution such as what has been offered before, then they choose to live in a perpetual state of poverty, mis-trust and condemnation (if they continue violence towards Israel).

Fuck 'em both.

Not really. The "palestinians" goal is a one state solution. Therefore, Israel giving up the little land it has, to people who are still targeting Israel's civilians, only compromises Israel's security and gets Israel's enemies closer to their goal of destroying the country.

Not really. The "palestinians" goal is a one state solution. Therefore, Israel giving up the little land it has, to people who are still targeting Israel's civilians, only compromises Israel's security and gets Israel's enemies closer to their goal of destroying the country.

Not really what?

Didja miss the second paragraph?

The issue isn't Israel. The arab leadershp are part of a US recognized terrorist organization. There is nothing to be gained by anything other than crushing them.

Forum List

Back