Employment Report

Plant is an example of why some shouldn't be allowed to vote.

That is what Necons do...

When someone does not want to vote for their neanderthal policies they try and suppress their vote.

Sounds like sore losers to me.. :lol:

FAIL! Try again. When did being too stupid to understand the employment numbers yet make foolish comments become neanderthal policies? It was sarcasm. A little touchy this morning since the numbers didn't go the Messiah's way? Too bad someone beat you to the next libshit reply....Republicans are rooting for bad news. You libs are as predictable as yesterday's weather.

Last edited:
Charles Sykes ‏@SykesCharlie
Brutal: 368K drop out of labor force; participation rate down to 63.5%; rate wld be 11.2% if labor participation rate sam as '09.

This report is just awful either way you try and spin it.

Jobs growth brakes in August, seen forcing Fed's hand | Reuters

Economists polled by Reuters had expected payrolls to rise 125,000 last month, but some had pushed their forecasts higher after upbeat data on Thursday

so to you liberals. LOLOLOLOLOL
your man sucks and guess what we havent had the revision that always comes with these.....and it's always worse.....cant defend the indefensible

So this is where people gather to root for bad news for America.

No just looking for the truth and not spin from the fucking corrupt scum sucking politicians.

Thousands of people have seen their benefits end and are not working. Those people are no longer counted as unemployed and you think that the .2% drop is a true representation of the situation.

Fucking moronic sheep.

And the way to make it all better is to put a guy in to the whitehouse who wants to make things more difficult for the poor and middle class while cutting taxes for the rich? That's the plan that makes the most sense to you?

So this is where people gather to root for bad news for America.

No just looking for the truth and not spin from the fucking corrupt scum sucking politicians.

Thousands of people have seen their benefits end and are not working. Those people are no longer counted as unemployed and you think that the .2% drop is a true representation of the situation.

Fucking moronic sheep.

I was waiting to see which libtard would say that. RDD_1210 didn't let me down.

This coming from the guy who is too afraid to ever debate anything with me directly. Pathetic.

People dropping out of the workforce has always effected unemployment.

So, should we go back and revise down every other President's unemployment numbers? God damn, you guys give it hard to Obama. How do his nuts taste?

8.1 is better then 8.3 so it is what it is , getting better . Piss & moan all you want facts are

facts .

Only if you only look at he Surface and not the underlying reasons.

If you can't see that the Number going down .01% because 368,000 People stopped looking for work is not good news. You are a fucking retard.

So, should we go back and revise down every other President's unemployment numbers? God damn, you guys give it hard to Obama. How do his nuts taste?

Horse shit, the % of Americans participating in the Work force is at a RECORD low.

God Damn, You guys will give Obama a pass for anything.

We're spiraling down the crapper because of the leftist spending agenda from hell. We're becoming like Greece, but the BAD NEWS is that the entire world combine can't bail us out. All the wealth of the entire combined globe will only slow it down for a very short period.

If we go down, the entire world will dive into a depression that makes the great depression look like 2000-2003.

Last edited:
8.1 is better then 8.3 so it is what it is , getting better . Piss & moan all you want facts are

facts .

Only if you only look at he Surface and not the underlying reasons.

If you can't see that the Number going down .01% because 368,000 People stopped looking for work is not good news. You are a fucking retard.

See what they are doing here. They can't talk about the numbers so there are trying to divert the thread to anything else that they can.

Tell who what to think?

Which administration are you using as a benchmark to compare with?

Bush's? Reagan's?

Feel free.

I love Beretta thanked you for this. He doesn't even understand your post. Holy fuck is he dumb.

I love Beretta thanked you for this. He doesn't even understand your post. Holy fuck is he dumb.

I think it's a balance to his jobs "saved" another statistic never used before

Horse shit, the % of Americans participating in the Work force is at a RECORD low.

That doesn't mean that people dropping out of the workforce hasn't always effected unemployment.

It ALWAYS has. I thought you liked facts? You just said "horse shit," to a fact.

Everyone knows the unemployment numbers will drop dramatically as soon as we increase tax breaks for the rich and cut out safety nets for the poor and middle class. Only idiots can't see this!!

To obama, and to his democrat supporters 368,000 people dropping out of the workforce is good news. They've gone on welfare, or disability, or moved in with family. But they are living without the necessity of working. Which is excellent news for someone looking to increase dependency.

That doesn't mean that people dropping out of the workforce hasn't always effected unemployment.

It ALWAYS has. I thought you liked facts? You just said "horse shit," to a fact.

A record low of people in the work force and a record high of people on food stamps.

And you fucking sheep think that's good news.

Fascinating.

Forum List

Back