So... Other Countries...

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
You know... America is having a tough go economically at the moment. Has been that way for a while. But... It seems as if everyone else on the globe is also having a hard time...

Well... Except those countries with a strong, or getting stronger middle class... China, India, Russia as an example. But uhh... None of those people buy our goods to an extent that our main trading partners have. Which... Are having as hard or harder time than we are. I mean I'm pretty sure almost everybody understands we are in a global economy now... But do they understand what that means? *shrugs*

So... Why isn't this whole election about getting the middle class stronger?

It's like the Retarded Tribal Monkeys want to talk about anything but that.

Don't you know that the middle class WILL get stronger as soon as we raise their taxes, cut their safety nets and decrease taxes for millionaires and big business. How can you not see that will directly relate to prosperity for the middle class?

• Banned
Don't you know that the middle class WILL get stronger as soon as we raise their taxes, cut their safety nets and decrease taxes for millionaires and big business. How can you not see that will directly relate to prosperity for the middle class?
I guess I'm just an idiot. *shrugs*

Forum List

Back