Emoluments

That shit happened in November. You lefty loons are loony. And LOOOOOVE you some alt-facts

Looks to me like the kind of President the country needs.
'Geterdone!'
You poor babies. I'm going to have the best eight years!
Reading your little whiny 100% impotent/useless/pointless posts every day.
Let's see...........365 days in a year with President Trump 'gettingerdone' times 8?
That's 2....thousand.......9.........hundred........and 20 glorious days before Ivanka takes over for the next eight years.
By the end of President Trump's eight years the LIB MSM will be posting from portables behind Nevada truck stops. And the SC will have six REP justices on the bench.
There really must be a GOD watching over America.

Guess what??

No matter how you guys spin it. No matter how much fake crap you spread. No matter How many lies you tell. No matter how many times you tell them...........

HILLARY LOST!!!!!!

Yes.Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with the pig that won.

Nope. The better candidate who ran a better campaign beat the overconfident POS who ran a lousy campaign and basically cooked her own goose.

With help from Russia, and WikiLeaks you now have a real crook in office, aren't you proud?

Nah. The crook was kept out of the WH.

And boy aren't we all glad of that.

Guess what??

No matter how you guys spin it. No matter how much fake crap you spread. No matter How many lies you tell. No matter how many times you tell them...........

HILLARY LOST!!!!!!

Yes.Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with the pig that won.

Nope. The better candidate who ran a better campaign beat the overconfident POS who ran a lousy campaign and basically cooked her own goose.

With help from Russia, and WikiLeaks you now have a real crook in office, aren't you proud?

You said it .... prove it ... how many votes were changed because Hillary was exposed as being a liar, a thief, and a crook?

No matter how much fake crap you spread.
Explain what is fake about my OP.

I didn't say it was.
I quoted you. Now you're going to lie to me?

I was not referring to you personally. I was generalizing. And how many times over the last 10 or more years have I ever lied to you?
Never (as far as I know). That's why I asked "Now you're going to lie to me?"
............^^^Trumpian^^^

But you did quote me and say "No matter how much fake crap you spread."

Oh brother, this is a sad, weak attempt.

Boo.

You fail.
Explain the fail.

Stretching to tie unrelated events together in order to promote an untrue narrative is fail. Doubly so, as no credible evidence is supplied.
The events do not have to be related. The president is not permitted, under the Constitution, to profit from any foreign government while in office.

PERIOD.

Now, do you understand this, or are you not quite sharp enough?

e4q8i.jpg

No matter how much fake crap you spread.
Explain what is fake about my OP.

I didn't say it was.
I quoted you. Now you're going to lie to me?

I was not referring to you personally. I was generalizing. And how many times over the last 10 or more years have I ever lied to you?
Never (as far as I know). That's why I asked "Now you're going to lie to me?"
............^^^Trumpian^^^

But you did quote me and say "No matter how much fake crap you spread."

Yes I did. I apologize for that HT. I guess I just thought I wouldn't mean YOU you. LOL

Why are you calling yourself ^^^Trumpian^^^ ?? You really shouldn't do that my dear man. :)

Forum List

Back