Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Native Americans will recognise what is going on here.

These people make me want to vomit.

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

It is valuable.

That could be turned into a fantastic tourist stie, especially with the Holy Land draw.

Instead of digging tunnels and buying guns and firing missiles at Israel, Hamas could have developed the area and created a major tourist attraction. However, their death cult won't allow peace.

And if they somehow get their wish and exterminate the 7 million some Jews in Israel, they will more than likely fight Hezbollah for the region.

Too bad they don't make you want to kill yourself. All Gazans have to do to enjoy all that beach is stop killing Jews.

Too bad they don't make you want to kill yourself. All Gazans have to do to enjoy all that beach is stop killing Jews.
Well, there is an apartheid genocide going on don't ya know.

However, genocide ain't what it used to be.

1710867414587.png

1710867443016.png

where should we designate a maga reservation. florida sounds like the place. somewhere near orlando.

perfect location. tropical climate. sunny beaches. i was hoping to put these guys on a death march first.
So you want to kill 73 million Americans? For the “crime” of not voting your way?

(Some of these leftists are WORSE than North Korea.)

So you want to kill 73 million Americans? For the “crime” of not voting your way?

(Some of these leftists are WORSE than North Korea.)
i did not say a word of "kill" anyone. perhaps if i had used "blood bath" you would have understood how much i love you magas.

and by the way. are all 73 million trump voters "maga?" aren't over 1/2 of them "rinos?"

Everyone knew it was valuable including HAMAS leadership, but they refused to develop it. It was easy enough for them to just stuff millions of dollars in their own pockets and continue to use donated funds to build war tunnels, and stockpile rockets.
heaven forbid, they find peace and bring prosperity to their people. Could have been done. Could have been alrady developed, but war is more profitable for the few Hamas at the top. Let the people suffer and let the donations keep roling in to support their lifestyle. Development is something they know nothing about.

i did not say a word of "kill" anyone. perhaps if i had used "blood bath" you would have understood how much i love you magas.

and by the way. are all 73 million trump voters "maga?" aren't over 1/2 of them "rinos?"
You said death March. And there were 73 million votes for Trump, which would make them MAGA in your mind, no?

It could be. It was a nice place prior to Hamas and the terrorist taking over

Told you months ago that the Oil and Natural Gas fields were a major part of Israel's long term planning but very few believed .

Also told you that they would build a canal across the desert to divert trade from Suez and to make matters safer for Israel .
This has been privy to the US for years and they are
party to the idea of using nuclear for the basic excavation work .

Hence the October 7 False Flag plus the Ethnic Cleansing component .
Which "coincidentally " was the time when all experts saw that NATO could never win the war in Ukraine .
So it became ripe for the next war within the Deep State paradigm of Never Ending Wars .

And Bob's Your Uncle , as we say .

IMG_2397.jpeg

If Israel moves back in after eradicating HAMAS, they could build a beautiful beach resort like Eilat. In ten years, they could have the Gazan shore looking like the above.

View attachment 919542

If Israel moves back in after eradicating HAMAS, they could build a beautiful beach resort like Eilat. In ten years, they could have the Gazan shore looking like the above.

When the Palestinians move after eradicating the Nazi Israelis they could build other beautiful beach resorts like Eilat. In ten years, they could have their new land looking better than the hideous present Eilat skyline .

The Palestinian people are missing out on billions of dollars a year in tourism... too bad their bigoted hatred for non Muslims stands in their way....
Iran runs these terrorists organizations and is hell bent on conquering the Middle East and the world.

They don't want to make money, they want to own money.

Forum List

Back