Trump's got a new scheme to bilk the Maga "specials" of money!

He's a grifter, but even his worse enemies have to admit he's got a gift for bilking. Remember his steaks and vodka? lol

Managing to make a company more profitable for its investors is grifting? I swear it must be something in the water leftists drink that makes them incapable of critical thinking.

Mods. Sorry about the duplicate messg. I really didn't see crossbody's OP as being on the same topic. No diss intended. I did that on his thread. (-:

Today's libs don't understand business or deal making... and that's why we are seeing so much warfare.... Trump would have come up with a deal that would have avoided a war in Ukraine and saved millions of dollars and lives....

Managing to make a company more profitable for its investors is grifting? I swear it must be something in the water leftists drink that makes them incapable of critical thinking.

Well it would be hard to be less profitable.

It is losing millions every month. Not figurative. Literally millions of dollars. The only way to lose money faster than invest in Truth Social would be to pile it up in the yard, soak it in gasoline, and set it on fire. Although you would at least get some warmth from the fire. More than you would from giving it to Trump.

Forum List

Back