Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

They are oppressed by their own hand, they allow Hamas to take money meant for their well being to use for weapons and tunnel building to attack Israel. As usual you are wrong, I do not want death on either side. I will not allow myself to be led astray by the media, who in the end support Hamas. Hamas must be wiped out for there to be any chance of peaceful coexistence! I do not see Arabs as subhuman, as I explained Palestinians do not exist.
And the antisemite you responded to made an excuse for them sawing off heads of Jewish babies and setting children on fire, raping women to the death, and cuttimg a fetus from a woman and decapitating it before the savages did the same to her: “It’s to be expected from an ‘oppressed’ people.”

As you point out, they chose to be “oppressed” because their goal is to wipe Israel off the map - they rejected Israel’s former offers (plural) of land-for-peace. They don’t want peace. They want every Jew dead.

Do you know the number of Palestinian hostages held by Israel? If so, compare that number with the number held by Hamas and get back to me.
OMG. Those “Palestinians” held by Israel are antisemitic terrorists. The hostages are innocent Jews.

Your antisemitism really knows no bounds. What country are you from again?

OMG. Those “Palestinians” held by Israel are antisemitic terrorists. The hostages are innocent Jews.

Your antisemitism really knows no bounds. What country are you from again?
Lol. As usual totaled uninformed and a dupe.

How could Hamas use thousands of children as shields? You can’t be this stupid unless on purpose.

By building tunnels under houses, schools, hospitals and other places children are.
By firing weapons from behind or inside houses, schools, hospitals and other places children are.

By building tunnels under houses, schools, hospitals and other places children are.
By firing weapons from behind or inside houses, schools, hospitals and other places children are.
Lol. You know nothing about Hamas.

Thank God most Americans aren’t ignorant racist warmongers like you.

Most Americans oppose Israel’s war in Gaza, poll finds​

MSN

MSN

Are they still a charity organization just trying to make life better for poor Arabs?

Hamas is a race? What race?

Just the useful idiots.

Forum List

Back