Trump's got a new scheme to bilk the Maga "specials" of money!

Biden's kid who has no experience in the energy field received a 100k no show job from foreign governments. It's alleged that China is heavily involved in the Biden administration but lefties don't care. Trump couldn't spit on the freaking street these days without risking arrest. Whatever the left wing "Politico" alleges has probably been investigated and found to be legal. It's much ado about nothing but it's all the left has these days.

Once again the left demonstrating their mastery of economics. Trump's social media company going public somehow bilks Trump supporters. Yeah.

Meanwhile, Biden is printing and laundering money through Ukraine and not a peep.

Something about the oranges makes me smile at her grifter treatment.

Grifter_Anjelica_Huston.jpg

Biden's kid who has no experience in the energy field received a 100k no show job from foreign governments. It's alleged that China is heavily involved in the Biden administration but lefties don't care. Trump couldn't spit on the freaking street these days without risking arrest. Whatever the left wing "Politico" alleges has probably been investigated and found to be legal. It's much ado about nothing but it's all the left has these days.

Interesting. Screaming that China essentially owns Biden. Yet it has been Biden who on no less than three occasions broke the understanding with China. He stated unambiguously that we would defend Taiwan. Further he even said Taiwan independence was an internal matter for Taiwan. In other words, China didn’t get a say.

Now somehow the Chinese just knew they couldn’t get away with anything while Trump was President, and he spoke about how great Xi was. But Biden who publicly challenges China’s narrative is in their pocket.

If Biden continues to do their bidding this way we will be in a shooting war over Taiwan. I wonder which foreign influence you guys will swear Biden is under in that case?

Once again the left demonstrating their mastery of economics. Trump's social media company going public somehow bilks Trump supporters. Yeah.

Meanwhile, Biden is printing and laundering money through Ukraine and not a peep.
You should definitely buy as much DWAC stock as possible.

Well it would be hard to be less profitable.

It is losing millions every month. Not figurative. Literally millions of dollars. The only way to lose money faster than invest in Truth Social would be to pile it up in the yard, soak it in gasoline, and set it on fire. Although you would at least get some warmth from the fire. More than you would from giving it to Trump.
You do know that Truth Social is free to its members? I have an account there and have never been asked for a penny much less given one. I will need to see some numbers from a reliable source to believe it is losing millions every month.

He's a grifter, but even his worse enemies have to admit he's got a gift for bilking. Remember his steaks and vodka? lol

You could look at it differently. Democrats have found many ways to bilk money out of Trump and his supporters are coming to his defense. So, it is really Democrats bilking the money, not Trump.

You do know that Truth Social is free to its members? I have an account there and have never been asked for a penny much less given one. I will need to see some numbers from a reliable source to believe it is losing millions every month.

The linked news article told you it was from filings.

This is Truth Social telling the SEC, or Securities and Exchange Commission that they are losing millions.

Now for a website. Someone has to pay for the computers running the service. This is not cheap for a major web presence. It also costs money to hire technicians to keep the servers up and running. Utilities like electricity to run the computers and of course cool the computers costs money too.

To offset these costs free sites count on advertising revenue. But most businesses don’t want to advertise on Truth Social. Those who will won’t pay premium prices. So it is a simple question of addition and subtraction. Basic grade school math.

If you spend more than you make you end up in the hole. Truth Social is in the hole. Any more questions?

You could look at it differently. Democrats have found many ways to bilk money out of Trump and his supporters are coming to his defense. So, it is really Democrats bilking the money, not Trump.

Not really. When Trump’s Political Action Committees are funneling campaign contributions to Trump’s legal defense, well Democrats aren’t donating to that.

Lawsuits are normal. Most corporations and powerful types hire Lawyers to make sure nothing they are doing is something that will result in a lawsuit. When you flaunt that practice, you stand to lose many lawsuits. It also harms your brand name.

Trump’s lawyers are chosen for loyalty and obedience. That proves Trump is dumb. A wise man knows that it pays to hear contrary opinions. A Moderately intelligent man would defer to lawyers on matters of law. Trump is dumb because he wants to be surrounded by yes men.

The linked news article told you it was from filings.

This is Truth Social telling the SEC, or Securities and Exchange Commission that they are losing millions.

Now for a website. Someone has to pay for the computers running the service. This is not cheap for a major web presence. It also costs money to hire technicians to keep the servers up and running. Utilities like electricity to run the computers and of course cool the computers costs money too.

To offset these costs free sites count on advertising revenue. But most businesses don’t want to advertise on Truth Social. Those who will won’t pay premium prices. So it is a simple question of addition and subtraction. Basic grade school math.

If you spend more than you make you end up in the hole. Truth Social is in the hole. Any more questions?
I'm not going to read through all that. Please quote the specific phrase that indicates TS is losing millions every month as you said.

I'm not going to read through all that. Please quote the specific phrase that indicates TS is losing millions every month as you said.

You mean a picture of the numbers? Like this?

IMG_0944.jpeg

The first link I provided was a news article that gave you the short version you wanted. You didn’t like that and demanded a link to the proof of my assertion. I posted the link. You didn’t even bother searching for loss in it. If you had you would have seen over 200 events of the word in the report.

More profitable than... what? Truth Social has been an unmitigated failure. This merger is basically a legal grift to take the money of investors.
Its a classic ponzi scheme. The investors will sell to the rubes. They will make out. Then the company will file bankruptcy. The rubes will be out their money.

Forum List

Back