Trump's got a new scheme to bilk the Maga "specials" of money!

Its a classic ponzi scheme. The investors will sell to the rubes. They will make out. Then the company will file bankruptcy. The rubes will be out their money.
And also: Ponzi schemes at least have the sustaining mechanism of more people buying into it, until they don't.

Who in the future is going to buy into this pile of crap?

And also: Ponzi schemes at least have the sustaining mechanism of more people buying into it, until they don't.

Who in the future is going to buy into this pile of crap?
No one. Its strictly a pump and dump. Trump can't dump his until October so it just has to keep going until then.

Last edited:
You mean a picture of the numbers? Like this?

View attachment 903507

The first link I provided was a news article that gave you the short version you wanted. You didn’t like that and demanded a link to the proof of my assertion. I posted the link. You didn’t even bother searching for loss in it. If you had you would have seen over 200 events of the word in the report.
I looked at all the financials and I'm not reading them the same way you are but if TS has in fact been losing a lot of money, all the more reason to do something to help out the investors and make it profitable to own shares. That the SEC agreed to the merger is no guarantee but is a pretty good indicator that the deal is viable for everybody.

I looked at all the financials and I'm not reading them the same way you are but if TS has in fact been losing a lot of money, all the more reason to do something to help out the investors and make it profitable to own shares. That the SEC agreed to the merger is no guarantee but is a pretty good indicator that the deal is viable for everybody.
By taking the money from other investors who were too smart to invest in it, and giving it to the orange slob.

There is no way to turn Truth Social profitable. Like a household. There are two ways to balance a budget. You can spend less. You can make more.

Truth Social can’t make more. It’s a niche platform for RW Fanboys of Trump. Oh and the LW people who are snapping screenshots of every post the RW fanboys make.

Truth Social is liable to fold by January of next year. If Trump wins, it will definitely happen. Then Trump will have the Presidential Twitter and he will abandon Truth in a second. That ends the draw for TS entirely.

Let’s be honest. Twitter or X or whatever they’re calling it today is losing money hand over fist and it is much larger with a wider audience. The odds of a niche copycat site making money is so low as to be laughable.

I know the fantasy. If Trump is involved it is automatically going to be successful. Just as Musk showed he could make Twitter lose even more money, Trump is showing that a Niche site is going to lose money too.

About the $4Bn windfall...
DWAC stock has fallen 10% today.
Former President Donald Trump was accused in a lawsuit Wednesday of trying to “drastically dilute” the value of stock shares in his social media company held by the firm’s co-founders, potentially depriving themof hundreds of millions of dollars in profits.
The partnership, United Atlantic Ventures alleges that Trump Media & Technology Group engaged in “wrongful 11th hour ... maneuvering” to dilute UAV″s minority stake in the media company, a court filing says.

The Delaware Chancery Court lawsuit comes in advance of the planned merger of TMTG with a shell company called Digital World Acquisition Corp., which would result in the shares of the combined entity being publicly traded.
If DWAC shareholder approve the merger next month, Trump’s 90% stake in TMTG could be valued at more than $3 billion, given DWAC’s current share price.
UAV is a partnership of Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss, who initially pitched Trump the idea of creating Trump Media in February 2021, after the former president was banned from Twitter and Facebook following the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
Both Litinsky and Moss were contestants on Trump’s television show, “The Apprentice.”
Donald Trump attends the 'Celebrity Apprentice' Red Carpet Event at Trump Tower on January 5, 2015, in New York City.

Donald Trump attends the ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Red Carpet Event at Trump Tower on January 5, 2015, in New York City.
Mike Pont | FilmMagic | Getty Images
TMTG later built and launched Truth Social, the social media platform that Trump uses almost exclusively to communicate with the public.

The planned merger comes as Trump, who is the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, has been ordered to pay more than $500 million in civil judgments in New York, related to trial verdicts for business fraud and defamation of the writer E. Jean Carroll.
“The attempt here is to deprive them of the deal,” said Christopher Clark, the lawyer for UAV in the partnership’s Delaware lawsuit against TMTG.
“It’s not like they went out and bought a lottery ticket,” Clark said of the co-founders. “They actually went out and did the work, they created Truth Social, and now the beneficiary of that, Donald Trump, doesn’t want to pay.”
“Not a unique story, unfortunately,” Clark said, referring to Trump’s infamous practice of contesting bills from contractors and lawyers.

Forum List

Back