Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

Hamas still has hostages. Israel won't, nor should they, stop a frontal assault aimed directly at Hamas until the very last are gone or the hostages are returned. Anyone who stands in their way is guilty of Oct. 7 right along with Hamas.
Do you know the number of Palestinian hostages held by Israel? If so, compare that number with the number held by Hamas and get back to me.

Do you know the number of Palestinian hostages held by Israel? If so, compare that number with the number held by Hamas and get back to me.
Those aren't hostages, you buffoon...they're prisoners held in Israeli jails for crimes. The hostages held by Hamas are innocent civilians...women and children. If you can't grasp the difference between the two then you're a bit slow!

Those aren't hostages, you buffoon...they're prisoners held in Israeli jails for crimes. The hostages held by Hamas are innocent civilians...women and children. If you can't grasp the difference between the two then you're a bit slow!
Lol. Oh brother, are you duped.

Exactly. Let's not forget WHY Hamas took those hostages in the first place! They knew that Israel would respond to their terror attack. When they ran back to their holes to hide in Gaza they assumed that those hostages would protect them. They miscalculated. What they did was SO heinous that Israel isn't going to stop until Hamas in Gaza ceases to exist! It doesn't matter if they hide behind civilians...under hospitals...under schools...under UN buildings! It doesn't matter if they have hostages. They're going to be wiped out and I don't think that will end matters there. I think if you're a Hamas leader hiding in Qatar your life expectancy isn't good. The Mossad has a long reputation for carrying out assassinations of terror leaders WHERE EVER they are!
Correct. The Israelis have the right idea for dealing with terrorists. Kill them. They did the right thing in Entebbe and they are in the right now. If the US had used the same tactics in 1979 Iran, we wouldn't have the problems we have today.

^^^Do you think tens of thousands dead and maimed Palestinians is an improvement?

"Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים, Fālasṭīnīm) or Palestinian people (الشعب الفلسطيني, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinian Arabs (العرب الفلسطينيون, al-ʿArab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an ethnonational group[30][31][32][33][34][35][36] descending from peoples who have inhabited the region of Palestine over the millennia, and who today are culturally and linguistically Arab."

Palestinians - Wikipedia

So, despite the fact that conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people, I'm going to raise those uncomfortable quotations made by Arafat and his henchmen when their public-relations guard was down.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
That's pretty clear, isn't it? It's even more specific than Golda Meir's statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.
I've said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.

So, despite the fact that conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people, I'm going to raise those uncomfortable quotations made by Arafat and his henchmen when their public-relations guard was down.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

That's pretty clear, isn't it? It's even more specific than Golda Meir's statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.
I've said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.

If there isn’t a Palestinian people, who is it that Israel is murdering?

If there isn’t a Palestinian people, who is it that Israel is murdering?
ARABS
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.
This is in my link from above

ARABS
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.
Also, it’s not murder. Murder would be by intent, and the Israelis are trying to limit civilIan deaths while ridding the region of HAMAS barbarians.

Also, you notice how the antisemites never bring up the targeting and torturing of innocent Jews by the Muslim terrorists? Now THAT was murder.

Now, if Jews were going house to house and raping the Arab women, setting the children on fire, and sawing off heads of babies - as was done to them - I would condemn it. It is a credit to the higher morality of Jews that they don’t descend to the HAMAS level.

ARABS
So it’s okay to mass murder Arabs you believe didn’t occupy Palestine. Wow! Do you fail to see how heinous your thinking is?

So it’s okay to mass murder Arabs you believe didn’t occupy Palestine. Wow! Do you fail to see how heinous your thinking is?
I think it's perfectly fine to eliminate those killing your people, you can dress that how you want, I do not give a rip. Hamas are nothing but murdering barbarians, the arabs they supposedly represent should throw of the chains of their oppressors

I think it's perfectly fine to eliminate those killing your people, you can dress that how you want, I do not give a rip. Hamas are nothing but murdering barbarians, the arabs they supposedly represent should throw of the chains of their oppressors
So you admit you don’t know of the thousands of innocent women and children murdered by Israel. Or is it they are all subhumans worthy of mass murder?

So you admit you don’t know of the thousands of innocent women and children murdered by Israel. Or is it they are all subhumans worthy of mass murder?
So I guess you can't read?
I think it's perfectly fine to eliminate those killing your people. Innocent women, and children were killed in the hamas raid, but you don't care do you?

So I guess you can't read?
I think it's perfectly fine to eliminate those killing your people. Innocent women, and children were killed in the hamas raid, but you don't care do you?
Foolish. You know of Hamas atrocities, but are entirely ignorant of the much greater atrocities committed by your beloved Israel.

THINK!

Foolish. You know of Hamas atrocities, but are entirely ignorant of the much greater atrocities committed by your beloved Israel.

THINK!
Such as ?
and children were killed in the hamas raid, but you don't care do you?

Not only killed, but hunted down and intentionally tortured to death. Those poor souls - a brief time on Earth only to suffer unspeakable agony as they were murdered because they were Jewish.
OOh and we forgot the rape of the women and children also! Gipper doesn't care

Such as ?
and children were killed in the hamas raid, but you don't care do you?
Of course I care. What Hamas did was an atrocity, but fully expected of an oppressed people.

The much bigger problem is you don’t care about the tens of thousands murdered and maimed by Israel. A far greater atrocity than Hamas committed. Hence, you consider Palestinians subhuman. Didn’t the Nazis think like you of the Jews?

Of course I care. What Hamas did was an atrocity, but fully expected of an oppressed people.

The much bigger problem is you don’t care about the tens of thousands murdered and maimed by Israel. A far greater atrocity than Hamas committed. Hence, you consider Palestinians subhuman. Didn’t the Nazis think like you of the Jews?
They are oppressed by their own hand, they allow Hamas to take money meant for their well being to use for weapons and tunnel building to attack Israel. As usual you are wrong, I do not want death on either side. I will not allow myself to be led astray by the media, who in the end support Hamas. Hamas must be wiped out for there to be any chance of peaceful coexistence! I do not see Arabs as subhuman, as I explained Palestinians do not exist.

Forum List

Back