Eminent Psychiatrist Says Homosexuality is a Disorder that Can be Cured

I propose we hook up the Bass, Shogun, and a few others to the Simpson's electronic negative reinforcement machine.....you know, the one where everyone is hooked up to everyone else's chair, and every time someone feels offended by another person they can shock them.

IMDb Video: Electric Shock Aversion Therapy

You might want to use the money from your welfare check to buy a piece of mind:

"After the vote by the American Psychiatric Associations Board of Trustees, some members of the APA, led by Dr. Charles Socarides called for a full vote by the APA’s 17,905 members. (The Long Road to Freedom, ed. by Mark Thompsan1994, p. 104)

On April 9, 1974, results of the vote were announced. Only 10,555 of the 17,905 APA members had voted in the election. The results were as follows,

Total APA members eligible to vote: 17,905
Number of APA members that actually voted: 10,555
Number of members that “Abstained”: 367
Number of “ No” votes-votes to keep “homosexuality” in the DSM as a mental disorder: 3,810
Number of “Yes” votes-votes to remove “homosexuality” from the DSM as a mental disorder: 5,854

Homosexual Activists Intimidate American Psychiatric Association into Removing Homosexuality from List of Disorders Conservative Colloquium

Homo intimidation, not true scientific, empirical research was the deciding factor.

CONSERVATIVE COLLOQIUM DOT COM?

GOOD JOB, stupid! Once more, you prove that you hve no fucking clue what good evidence is!

:lol:

Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.

Answers to Your Questions For a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality

MORE! this is funny as HELL!

I propose we hook up the Bass, Shogun, and a few others to the Simpson's electronic negative reinforcement machine.....you know, the one where everyone is hooked up to everyone else's chair, and every time someone feels offended by another person they can shock them.

IMDb Video: Electric Shock Aversion Therapy

tell me, Baba.. just to make a point to ole chucky ASS here...

How much shock therapy would it take you make you gay? Apparently, more prison time than it takes to make Chucky Bass stop robbing liquor stores.

I've always maintained gayness is a choice. I imagine if I was tortured I could bring myself to maintain a sexual relationship with anyone, even another woman, if I had to.

Hell, I've maintained a relationship with men long after I ceased to give a shit whether they lived or died.

I've always maintained gayness is a choice. I imagine if I was tortured I could bring myself to maintain a sexual relationship with anyone, even another woman, if I had to.

Hell, I've maintained a relationship with men long after I ceased to give a shit whether they lived or died.

but would you be gay? If I shocked you into eating pussy would you continue to do so of your own volition when those shocks ended? Is there ANY WAY to make you enjoy eating pussy as much as you enjoy the dick?

but would you be gay? If I shocked you into eating pussy would you continue to do so of your own volition when those shocks ended? Is there ANY WAY to make you enjoy eating pussy as much as you enjoy the dick?
:rofl:

No love for the bell. What a moron you are.

:rofl:

No love for the bell. What a moron you are.

your capacity to comprehend the difference between a negative reinforcer and a punishment reinforcer really is astounding.

I suggest you discover Skinner's operant conditioning.

Last edited:
i guess you are too scared to find out the difference between positive reinforcement and punishment in regards to skinner's operant conditioning? Figures.. We went through this same ravi syndrome the last time I bitchslapped you with labor laws for your mexican driveway laborers..

Soggy, I'll give it one more shot.

You can condition someone to perform a task, to expect a reward, to expect a punishment. But that in no way means you've MADE someone LIKE something.

The dog does not LOVE the bell, it loves the reward.

The man being conditioned by you to engage in gay sex will only come to LIKE it if he is predisposed to do so...otherwise, you've just fucked with someone's mind and body and more than likely turned them into a rabid homophobe.

Done.

With.

This.

Topic.

it associates the bell WITH the reward, ravi. THAT is what we call classical conditioning. It loves the bell because it signals that it is about to receive meat. There is a joke about Anguille and my posts in that last sentence.

Psychiatry and psychology are two of the most bogus "medical sciences" out there. They still don't understand where half of the disorders they claim to exist come from, or how to treat them without causing horrible side effects. Bipolar disorder, for instance, is "thought" to be caused by a mix of genetic and environmental factors (which is the same thing currently agreed upon about homosexuality), and is treated through the use of medications that actually slow the brain down, making the patients less intelligent and in essence zombifying them.

If psychiatrists can't even decide where agreed upon medical disorders like Bipolar disorder come from, then how can they possibly start speculating about homosexuality, which was removed from the DSM decades ago. The medical community as a whole, no longer belives homosexuality is a mental disorder. (Don't worry, you're only about 40yrs behind the curve.)

I know gays and lesbians that have had great relationships with their parents and never been abused sexually or otherwise. And, I know straight people that have had horrible relationship with their parents, and were abused both sexually and physically on a regular basis as children.

There have also been studies that show gays and lesbians to be genuinely more attracted to the same gender's pheromones versus the opposite sex's, and shows this preference to be equal to the preference show by straight people to the pheromones of the opposite sex. This means that their is genuine difference in chemical responses from the brains of heterosexuals and homosexuals.

How it happened doesn't matter, they are different, and they deserve equal rights. Science probably won't really have an answer to where it comes from for many more years, now.

Last edited:
Psychiatry and psychology are two of the most bogus "medical sciences" out there. They still don't understand were half of the disorders they claim to exist come from, or how to treat them without causing horrible side effects. Bipolar disorder, for instance, is "thought" to be caused by a mix of genetic and environmental factors (which is the same thing currently agreed upon about homosexuality), and is treated through the use of medications that actually slow the brain down, making the patients less intelligent and in essence zombifying them.

If psychiatrists can't even decide where agreed upon medical disorders like Bipolar disorder come from, then how can they possible start speculating about homosexuality, which was removed from the DSM decades ago. The medical community as a whole, no longer belives homosexuality is a mental disorder. (Don't worry, you're only about 40yrs behind the curve.)

I know gays and lesbians that have had great relationships with their parents and never been abused sexually or otherwise. And, I know straight people that have had horrible relationship with their parents, and were abused both sexually and physically on a regular basis as children.

There have also been studies that show gays and lesbians to be genuinely more attracted to the same gender's pheromones versus the opposite sex's, and shows this preference to be equal to the preference show by straight people to the pheromones of the opposite sex. This means that their is genuine difference in chemical responses from the brains of heterosexuals and homosexuals.

How it happened doesn't matter, they are different, and they deserve equal rights. Science probably won't really have an answer to where it comes from for many more years, now.

:clap2: Well put.

Psychiatry and psychology are two of the most bogus "medical sciences" out there. They still don't understand were half of the disorders they claim to exist come from, or how to treat them without causing horrible side effects. Bipolar disorder, for instance, is "thought" to be caused by a mix of genetic and environmental factors (which is the same thing currently agreed upon about homosexuality), and is treated through the use of medications that actually slow the brain down, making the patients less intelligent and in essence zombifying them.

If psychiatrists can't even decide where agreed upon medical disorders like Bipolar disorder come from, then how can they possible start speculating about homosexuality, which was removed from the DSM decades ago. The medical community as a whole, no longer belives homosexuality is a mental disorder. (Don't worry, you're only about 40yrs behind the curve.)

Wait for it! Wait for it! I give it about five minutes before some con tries to argue with some point about how homosexuals are child molesters and quote some religious fantic website!

Wait for it! Wait for it! I give it about five minutes before some con tries to argue with some point about how homosexuals are child molesters and quote some religious fantic website!

They already tried that several times. They keep calling their garbage 'science' and yet the only ones who support that crap are the ones who ignore science completely to force their beliefs on others.

They already tried that several times. They keep calling their garbage 'science' and yet the only ones who support that crap are the ones who ignore science completely to force their beliefs on others.
Damn and I lost my bet with myself! I now say within an hour!

Forum List

Back