Eminent Psychiatrist Says Homosexuality is a Disorder that Can be Cured

Another falalcious argument. The fact that homosexuals exist in nature, and are the result of nature, does NOT make them homogenous with nature.

Homosexuality is manifeest ONLY by behavior. There is no evidence to prove one way or the other that it is anything other than what we can see in front of our eyes. Homosexual behavior. Behavior in this case, is a choice.

I think I made it clear that homosexuals cannot reproduce as a result of homosexual behavior. I'm well-aware that man can circumvent this in an unnatural manner via human intervention in the process.

I just wanted to see if you were going to try and pull that one out on me.:eusa_angel:

so when you see one male dog humping another male dog it's just a choice, gunny?

Again, if homosexuality is MERELY A CHOICE then tell me under what circumstances it would take to get you to start sucking a cock. You can't define what is "un-natural" by minimizing behaviour that you can OBSERVE in nature. NOT EVERY natural behaviour is tied to reproduction of a specie. Do you think that non-alpha animals STOP having sexual urges just because they lose the mating dual?

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate
But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates.

Wild birds exhibit similar behavior. There are male ostriches that only court their own gender, and pairs of male flamingos that mate, build nests, and even raise foster chicks.

Bisexual Species: Unorthodox Sex in the Animal Kingdom

Two penguins native to Antarctica met one spring day in 1998 in a tank at the Central Park Zoo in midtown Manhattan. They perched atop stones and took turns diving in and out of the clear water below. They entwined necks, called to each other and mated. They then built a nest together to prepare for an egg. But no egg was forthcoming: Roy and Silo were both male.

Nevertheless, the study of homosexual activity in diverse species may elucidate the evolutionary origins of such behavior. Researchers are now revealing, for example, that animals may engage in same-sex couplings to diffuse social tensions, to better protect their young or to maintain fecundity when opposite-sex partners are unavailable—or simply because it is fun. These observations suggest to some that bisexuality is a natural state among animals, perhaps Homo sapiens included, despite the sexual-orientation boundaries most people take for granted. “[In humans] the categories of gay and straight are socially constructed,” Anderson says.
Bisexual Species: Unorthodox Sex in the Animal Kingdom: Scientific American

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Animal sexual behaviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll rephrase that. I don't know. Obviously it is an aberration to nature's laws though. That is my point.

is just another way to say VARIATION. As in, THERE IS A VARIATION IN SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR AMONG ANIMALS IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.

so when you see one male dog humping another male dog it's just a choice, gunny?

Again, if homosexuality is MERELY A CHOICE then tell me under what circumstances it would take to get you to start sucking a cock. You can't define what is "un-natural" by minimizing behaviour that you can OBSERVE in nature. NOT EVERY natural behaviour is tied to reproduction of a specie. Do you think that non-alpha animals STOP having sexual urges just because they lose the mating dual?

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates.

Wild birds exhibit similar behavior. There are male ostriches that only court their own gender, and pairs of male flamingos that mate, build nests, and even raise foster chicks.

Bisexual Species: Unorthodox Sex in the Animal Kingdom

Two penguins native to Antarctica met one spring day in 1998 in a tank at the Central Park Zoo in midtown Manhattan. They perched atop stones and took turns diving in and out of the clear water below. They entwined necks, called to each other and mated. They then built a nest together to prepare for an egg. But no egg was forthcoming: Roy and Silo were both male.

Nevertheless, the study of homosexual activity in diverse species may elucidate the evolutionary origins of such behavior. Researchers are now revealing, for example, that animals may engage in same-sex couplings to diffuse social tensions, to better protect their young or to maintain fecundity when opposite-sex partners are unavailable—or simply because it is fun. These observations suggest to some that bisexuality is a natural state among animals, perhaps Homo sapiens included, despite the sexual-orientation boundaries most people take for granted. “[In humans] the categories of gay and straight are socially constructed,” Anderson says.
Bisexual Species: Unorthodox Sex in the Animal Kingdom: Scientific American

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Animal sexual behaviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Informative post.

On a side note, DNA studies are now indicating that bird species that animal behaviorists long believed to be monogamous are in fact not. It turns out that smaller, non alpha types males are getting a lot more action than previously indicated.

NARTH?

sorry.. I think NATIONAL FUCKING GEOGRAPHIC IS A BIT more valid that, uh, some christian fronted agneda machine.

narth.

:lol:

NARTH?

sorry.. I think NATIONAL FUCKING GEOGRAPHIC IS A BIT more valid that, uh, some christian fronted agneda machine.

narth.

Shogun's rant translated:

crybaby.jpg

THATS NARTH......WAAAH!!!

THATS CHRISTIAN FRONTED......WAAAAH!! WAAAAH!!!

THATS DOGMA.....WAAAAH.....WAAAAH.....WAAAAAAAH!!!!

Tell ya what Chuckie Assmaster, if you can provide proof that you've actually done something noteworthy for this country, then I'll let ya make fun of my service.

Until then, how about a nice big tall glass of shut the fuck up?

Now Chucky Assmaster is denigrating the service of a seaman. Why do you hate America and our troops?

Only if you think being called gay is an insult. But we all know what Bass-tardo meant to do.
I say make him walk the plank.

Shogun's rant translated:

laughing-negro.jpg

THATS NARTH...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THATS CHRISTIAN FRONTED...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHA!!!

THATS DOGMA.....HAHAHAHAHAHA..... HAHAHA..... HAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

There, I fixed it for you, you goddamn dogma junkie idiot.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
There, I fixed it for you, you goddamn dogma junkie idiot.

:eusa_angel:

What are you even arguing about man? You're just blowing hot air because your arguments are lame. Still waiting for your evidence. The Bass is going to start charging you cash for everytime he lays the smackdown on you because time is money and you're wasting the Bass' time and money.

What are you even arguing about man? You're just blowing hot air because your arguments are lame. Still waiting for your evidence. The Bass is going to start charging you cash for everytime he lays the smackdown on you because time is money and you're wasting the Bass' time and money.

Again, feel free to check out the ACTUAL standard of psychological comprehension about homosexuality. Just to warn you, it's not.. uh... NARTH!

MONEY? please.. The only thing you know about money is that other people have it and you need a weapon to rob someone for it.

Again, feel free to check out the ACTUAL standard of psychological comprehension about homosexuality. Just to warn you, it's not.. uh... NARTH!

MONEY? please.. The only thing you know about money is that other people have it and you need a weapon to rob someone for it.

Sorry, keep your cash, the Bass doesn't want your welfare check and by the way, there is no standard psychological anything about homosexuality. It was only by a majority vote only, not by a overwhelming consensus that homosexuality was no longer considered as a psychological disorder.

Sorry, keep your cash, the Bass doesn't want your welfare check and by the way, there is no standard psychological anything about homosexuality. It was only by a majority vote only, not by a overwhelming consensus that homosexuality was no longer considered as a psychological disorder.

a black man talking about SOMEONE ELSES welfare check? RICH!

And yes, go ahead and check out the AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION's take on homosexuality. Indeed, it IS an overwhelming consensus that you and your bible thumping butt buddies are, once again, full of shit and fall miles short of proving your gay hating opinions.

a black man talking about SOMEONE ELSES welfare check? RICH!

And yes, go ahead and check out the AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION's take on homosexuality. Indeed, it IS an overwhelming consensus that you and your bible thumping butt buddies are, once again, full of shit and fall miles short of proving your gay hating opinions.

You might want to use the money from your welfare check to buy a piece of mind:

"After the vote by the American Psychiatric Associations Board of Trustees, some members of the APA, led by Dr. Charles Socarides called for a full vote by the APA’s 17,905 members. (The Long Road to Freedom, ed. by Mark Thompsan1994, p. 104)

On April 9, 1974, results of the vote were announced. Only 10,555 of the 17,905 APA members had voted in the election. The results were as follows,

Total APA members eligible to vote: 17,905
Number of APA members that actually voted: 10,555
Number of members that “Abstained”: 367
Number of “ No” votes-votes to keep “homosexuality” in the DSM as a mental disorder: 3,810
Number of “Yes” votes-votes to remove “homosexuality” from the DSM as a mental disorder: 5,854

Homosexual Activists Intimidate American Psychiatric Association into Removing Homosexuality from List of Disorders Conservative Colloquium

Homo intimidation, not true scientific, empirical research was the deciding factor.

Forum List

Back