Pope says homosexuality not a crime

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

Pope says homosexuality not a crime​

By NICOLE WINFIELD34 minutes ago

https://apnews.com/article/pope-fra...e212/gallery/99c7ae0aba9a4db2a20f8c314c2d57be

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis criticized laws that criminalize homosexuality as “unjust,” saying God loves all his children just as they are and called on Catholic bishops who support the laws to welcome LGBTQ people into the church.
“Being homosexual isn’t a crime,” Francis said during an exclusive interview Tuesday with The Associated Press.
Francis acknowledged that Catholic bishops in some parts of the world support laws that criminalize homosexuality or discriminate against LGBTQ people, and he himself referred to the issue in terms of “sin.” But he attributed such attitudes to cultural backgrounds, and said bishops in particular need to undergo a process of change to recognize the dignity of everyone.

I agree with the pope! It is time to come out of the freaking dark ages.

It's already legal Stormlover....why the care about whether it is a sin. You know it's a sin otherwise you wouldn't be posting the topic. The pope is apostate and i expect nothing less from him. So. go ahead and engage in homosexuality and lesbianism. Homosexuality is a death sentence. it causes disease, it is unsanitary, it causes mental issues, MEDICAL issues, suicide, murder, assaults on innocents, death. But go ahead. no one will stop you. Lesbianism causes big mouth karens obesity and domestic violence.

Last edited:
I agree with the pope! It is time to come out of the freaking dark ages.

Its still a sin.

Its only the Pope's prerogative to declare sodomy "not a crime" in his own realm of the State of Vatican City, where he serves as autocrat.

So I guess this means you won't be pinched if you get caught sodomizing someone in St. Peter's Square.

Crime punishable by "mans law". Depends where you B.
It IS an abomination to The Lord.
It IS a reason to hire in the ObamaNation
But there is no Lord, and Saudi Arabia ain't a democracy. Though when they go 'nannas and start to betray their biological fate with mutilations, they mimic Islam's funky habit of performing clitorectomies.

Crime punishable by "mans law". Depends where you B.
It IS an abomination to The Lord.
It IS a reason to hire in the ObamaNation
If you can't prove this god then there's no such thing as any abomination to any lord. There's just human reality and homosexuality and other things that are biological reality to our mind that sure as shit isn't wrong or justifiable to the destruction of ones life.

It's freakin' legalized..what is the OP's problem. Unless he was waiting for some apostate authority to take it out of the bible's sin column.
Legalized where? This is like being an atheist in Saudi Arabia. The pope speaks with a forked, exclusionary tongue.

Forum List

Back