Pope says homosexuality not a crime

I quoted your post in my response in post 330. You equated homosexuality with adultery when you said that both were sins, then you went on to say that if a person committed a sin like sexual immorality, that in and of itself wouldn't consign a person to hell. What would (in your words, again, I quoted your post in my response in post 330) consign a person to hell is if they deny what they did and didn't seek repentance.

So, in your mind, a gay man who committed a sin (sexual immorality) wouldn't be consigned to hell IF they admitted what they did and sought repentance. But, (again, according to what you posted) if they denied their homosexuality and didn't repent, then they would be consigned to hell.
I only “equated” the two because simple minded fools like you have a hard time understanding that all sin is essentially equal in the eyes of God. There’s aren’t levels of of hell you reach depending on the number and severity if your sins. Regardless of the sins (and we all commit them) the only way into heaven is through acceptance of a Christ as your savior and his forgiveness. So whether you are participating in a homosexual relationship some other sexual relationship outside the bounds of marriage, or steal or covet or
... and you dont repent of that sin and ask Gods forgiveness you’re nit entering the kingdom of heaven.
And, since you equated adultery with homosexuality in the class of sin, would a person who committed adultery (sex outside of marriage) like Trump did, and he's constantly denied it, as well as hasn't repented, is he consigned to hell?
Do you think this is some sort of “gotcha”?
If people want to see your original post that I responded to, all they really have to do is go to post 330, as I've quoted your post as well as gave my response.

But................if you wanna keep ducking or simply walk away because you can't bear to speak out against Trump, so be it. Thanks for playing.

LOL. Again why do you think this is a gotcha? If Trump or anyone else hasn’t accepted Christ as their savior they are headed to hell. But this thread isn’t remotely related to anything about Trump or any other politician for that matter. The only person running from the topic is you.

Is lying the same as murder?
The same to whom, and in what context? It’s certainly not viewed the same to us and we can assume God feels the same ( though we don’t know); however, as it pertains to salvation a lie will keep you out of heaven no differently than murder. In that context they are not different.

Why the living hell would anyone want to go back to the dark ages? Lets be reasonable and side with freedom.
Who wants to go back to the dark ages? Who is advocating for that? You just need a boogey man to rail against so you can be a ‘victim’. The only political side I see advocating for that is the left, trying to destroy how we fuel our cars, our homes, make our food, what we eat. Talk about interfering in your personal life and trying to control what people do in a daily basis, they’re the only ones pushing all of that bullshit. No one gives a damn who you have sex with or who you live with. Stay away from children, quit trying to indoctrinate children into that lifestyle everywhere they look. It’s pretty damn simple.

And well, "They all lie" but oddly that seems perfectly acceptable.

Then ask yourself, who is doing the harm? Two individuals who love each other and have decided to be in a committed relationship or the one who routinely lies?
Where are you getting that lying is ‘perfectly acceptable’?

Adultery was accepted and even seen as something to brag about before that. Heck we will gleefully elect serial adulterers who brag on their sin but condemn others because of who they love?

Who is doing the harm here? Two people in a loving relationship or a person lying and hurting the one they are suppose to care about the most to meet their own selfish needs?

You just don’t get it, I don’t think you’re even capable of getting it. So we should vote for no one since no man is free of sin? Please name one person worthy of voting for then? Does Christian doctrine teach that you ‘condemn’ sinners? I think you need to go back to church. Only God can condemn. I’ve never condemned anyone for being gay, and even if I did it would be meaningless since no human holds such power to begin with. Most Christian’s teach against sinning, turning away from your sin, seeking forgiveness for it. Not living in it. Only people such as yourself label it as ‘condemning’ or ‘hate’, just because you label it so doesn’t make it true.

Yes Christians….it is hate against Homosexuals

God gave you lots of rules, you are willing to ignore other rules while you spread….God Hates Fags
No it’s not, you just lie because that’s all you have.

And going back to some marginalized group that used such phrases in order to gain attention, and used it to try to create violence against them in order to sue people is pretty lame. If that’s all you got, you got nothing.

By the "They all lie" excuses made all the time.

They do all lie, my guess is that there isn't one person alive on the planet who hasn't lied in their lifetime, you avoided my question, who do we vote for then? Who is 'free of sin'?

You just don’t get it, I don’t think you’re even capable of getting it. So we should vote for no one since no man is free of sin?

LOL, when a politician lies to you and especially when they routinely lie to you, you vote for someone else. There is always someone else to vote for being the primaries or general. When a politician routinely lies to you and still get positive poll numbers they know you are OK with the lies.

I vote in every election but refuse to vote for those who lie to me.

Now, what is it I don't get?

Please name one person worthy of voting for then? Does Christian doctrine teach that you ‘condemn’ sinners? I think you need to go back to church. Only God can condemn. I’ve never condemned anyone for being gay, and even if I did it would be meaningless since no human holds such power to begin with. Most Christian’s teach against sinning, turning away from your sin, seeking forgiveness for it. Not living in it. Only people such as yourself label it as ‘condemning’ or ‘hate’, just because you label it so doesn’t make it true.

Great, you aren't interested in holding those who lie to you accountable. I am. And you say I don't get it.

They do all lie, my guess is that there isn't one person alive on the planet who hasn't lied in their lifetime, you avoided my question, who do we vote for then? Who is 'free of sin'?

Will the next guy end up lying? Maybe so. Then you vote for someone else the next election.

LOL, when a politician lies to you and especially when they routinely lie to you, you vote for someone else. There is always someone else to vote for being the primaries or general. When a politician routinely lies to you and still get positive poll numbers they know you are OK with the lies.

I vote in every election but refuse to vote for those who lie to me.

Now, what is it I don't get?

Great, you aren't interested in holding those who lie to you accountable. I am. And you say I don't get it.

No, your original statement was that people vote for liars or adulterers, I asked you to name anyone that doesn't sin that would be considered sin free to vote for?

So now you're changing your tune, now it's 'routinely' lies to you. What is 'routinely'? Does it make a difference as to whether they told 1 or 100 lies?

No it’s not, you just lie because that’s all you have.

And going back to some marginalized group that used such phrases in order to gain attention, and used it to try to create violence against them in order to sue people is pretty lame. If that’s all you got, you got nothing.

Christians reserve their vitriol for Homosexuals
Adultery, spouse abuse…not so much

No, your original statement was that people vote for liars or adulterers, I asked you to name anyone that doesn't sin that would be considered sin free to vote for?

Irrelevant. Just because all have sinned does not make a braggart adulterers that lies about just about everything while using the Lords name in vain a proper selection to lead this country.

So now you're changing your tune, now it's 'routinely' lies to you. What is 'routinely'? Does it make a difference as to whether they told 1 or 100 lies?

Yes.

Irrelevant. Just because all have sinned does not make a braggart adulterers that lies about just about everything while using the Lords name in vain a proper selection to lead this country.

Yes.

I knew this was about Trump, just vote for any other asshole that does all of these sins and you're good. You're sick, TDS is real.

You do know Biden was an adulterer as well? But yet you don't smear the '81million' that voted for him.

Forum List

Back