Eminent Psychiatrist Says Homosexuality is a Disorder that Can be Cured

An analogous question is "the reality of suicide is evidence as is your answer to the question "how much societal impact would it take to make you want to swallow a bullet?"

Any sane person can't answer that question.

Indeed.. which is why the entire premise of your opinion on homosexuality is a laugh riot.

The gay homo who can't back up anything is you, the Bass is still waiting for your evidence that homosexuals are born gay. Furthermore, if homosexuality can't be cured, explain ex-gays, there are alot of ex-gays, people who have given up that sinful, anal shagging lifestyle of biker hats and leather suits with chains. The homos will tell you that these people were never gay to begin because they know full well that the presence of ex-gays trumps their ridiculous position that homosexuality can't be cured. All of your loud talking and pseudo-cyber bullying can't refute that, the Bass layeth the smack down upon you!

HA! yea.. did you say that before or after you went and jacked off to those pics of gay black men I posted for you? There ARE no ex gays. There are ONLY people who repress their sexuality. Hell, even GLOCKMAIL'S laughable attempt at evidence stated as much (Kurt Freund).. But, hey.. believe what you want. It's pretty clear that your homosexual tendencies are conflicting with your christianity and THAT makes you a confused and angry person lashing out at something that you continually crave.

No, the only thing the Bass layeth the smack down on is his claim to ever being educated beyond prison GED classes.

Indeed.. which is why the entire premise of your opinion on homosexuality is a laugh riot.

Still waiting for you to prove your position with facts, not retardology, rants and emotive posts that say nothing. If all those perverted acts are just natural variation should prisons let pedophiles and rapists go free?

You have a phd in retardology and expect us to believe its a phd is science, don't you? So all of these sexual perversions are supposed to be natural human variation right? Where is your empirical evidence for this? Oh and by the way, all of us who reject these sexual perversions are just a bunch of bible thumping hatemongers, right, simply because we reject such perversions as natural and normal? Now the Bass knows you're a homo.

yea. They are. I've posted the evidence of THREE seperate cultures. Did you have anything to add besides your criminal background and laughable ignorance to all the incest in your holy book? Hell, you MIGHT wanna reread about the interaction between Jonathan and David one more time. They were gay as hell. WHY ELSE do you think SAUL was so angry at David? :lol:

indeed, you are a bible thumping hatemonger. What the bass thinks he knows and what the bass's reasons for robbing the liquor store were are both terribly wrong.

HA! yea.. did you say that before or after you went and jacked off to those pics of gay black men I posted for you?

:rolleyes:

projection Psychology. a. the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.

There ARE no ex gays. .

Sure there aren't and the same homos you got that from can't back that claim up. They avoid it because they knows it destroys their position so they stay in denial.

I'm not gay but I could be convinced to give it a shot for Angelina Jolie...
Don't you think that her Dad would be more your style?

chome1.jpg

:rolleyes:

projection Psychology. a. the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.

WELL, i guess the irony of YOU posting something about PROJECTION is lost on you in this thread where you continue to RAIL AGAINST GAYS, eh felon?

:lol:

Sure there aren't and the same homos you got that from can't back that claim up. They avoid it because they knows it destroys their position so they stay in denial.

HAHAHA!

whatever you say, ass master. whatever you say. I think you need to be honest with yourself about your midnight romp in prison and stop taking your gayness out on homosexuals.

I'm a paralegal not a scientist Jim :razz:

how does homosexuality occur in lower animal forms if it's not through nature? I don't think it's a learned behavior in them so it stands to reason if it's not learned behavior in lower animals it's not learned in humans either, right?

and the difference between lower animal and human homosexuality is that humans have the ability to reproduce even if they are homosexual all you need is the sperm and the egg and a uterus to put it in...

Another falalcious argument. The fact that homosexuals exist in nature, and are the result of nature, does NOT make them homogenous with nature.

Homosexuality is manifeest ONLY by behavior. There is no evidence to prove one way or the other that it is anything other than what we can see in front of our eyes. Homosexual behavior. Behavior in this case, is a choice.

I think I made it clear that homosexuals cannot reproduce as a result of homosexual behavior. I'm well-aware that man can circumvent this in an unnatural manner via human intervention in the process.

I just wanted to see if you were going to try and pull that one out on me.:eusa_angel:

Another falalcious argument. The fact that homosexuals exist in nature, and are the result of nature, does NOT make them homogenous with nature.

Is homogeneity natural?

I thought life continues because the diversity of nature guarantees better chances for adaptation.

Forum List

Back