elizabeth hasselback on abortion

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that Ms Hasselbeck is not a stranger to the abortion procedure.

image.jpg

She probably has a vacuum by her bedside so she can suck them out as they come along.
Ummm, Aaron darling we both know you are the greatest vacuum in the history of the Universe but sweetie I doubt you have been between her legs…

elizabeth is write and whoopi is a looser.
Abortion is a State to State issue and let the people of each State make their choice…

The KS thing was just a referendum. KS is not going to legalize abortion through 9 months

so I don't see it as being that big a deal. They just maybe voted not to disallow abortion in the case of ectopic pregnancies and etc..

Besides, Roe was with us so long, many people who are intellectually and morally lazy just got to believing that "choice" trumps life..brainwashing has to be undone in a sort of process...

Ummm, Aaron darling we both know you are the greatest vacuum in the history of the Universe but sweetie I doubt you have been between her legs…

Abortion is a State to State issue and let the people of each State make their choice…
tell that to wh oopi the bully

tell that to wh oopi the bully
Why?

Goldberg has always been on the far left spectrum of opinions and that is her right and I would never tell her how she should think.

I have no illusion about Goldberg or her dismissive and argumentative way and wanting to silence those that disagree with her, but let her show her ignorance and hate and let society make the choice if they want to silence her.

Why?

Goldberg has always been on the far left spectrum of opinions and that is her right and I would never tell her how she should think.

I have no illusion about Goldberg or her dismissive and argumentative way and wanting to silence those that disagree with her, but let her show her ignorance and hate and let society make the choice if they want to silence her.
she like delussional celebs who dont know their buts from the hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back