Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

I'd buy one of these before I'd go electric. :eusa_dance:

JAPANESE COMPANY UNVEILS WATER POWERED CAR
Water Powered Car Unveiled Yes It 8217 s Real Collective-Evolution
genepax-300x225.jpg

A Japanese company called Genepax unveiled their water powered car in 2008 in Osaka, Japan(1). It doesn’t matter if it’s tap, bottled, or lake water, any type of water can make this car run. An energy generator splits the water molecules to produce hydrogen and this is used to power the car. They use a membrane electrode assembly (MEA) to split the Hydrogen from the Oxygen through a chemical reaction. The cell needs only water and air, eliminating the need for a hydrogen reformer and high pressure hydrogen tank.
This isn’t a conspiracy! The reality of this device has been verified by patent offices all over the world. To search a Japanese patent, you have to go through the Industrial Property Digital Library (IPDL). This organization makes patents available to the intellectual property department of the Japan Patent Office. The IDPL provides over 60 million documents and their relevant information as published since the end of the 19th century. The fact that these are even published for patent pending says a lot.

I wonder why this company disappeared six years ago. . . . :eusa_think:

And some people invest in Perpetual Energy.

Those electrics are great things.

They'll certainly drive the to keep a lot of coal fired power plants in operation - either that or people will get used to having electricity some of the time.

My Tesla in Coronado derives ALL of it's electricity from the sun. No nasty coal needed. Just think, if you would have been smart enough to take advantage of solar when China was doing their subsidizing, your electric bill would be zero.

Hydrocarbons, Solar can not live without Hydrocarbons for the manufacture of all components related to Solar Power.
Hydrocarbons pump the water that one needs to clean the Solar Panels.
Hydrocarbons are used to replace the Solar Panels every 5 years.

Teslas require 230 volt 3 phase power, but 400 volt 3 phase is the recommendation. I would like a picture of that Solar Panel. How about the specs, name, and all that. Not as a challenge to the truthfulness of your post, but because it would be technically relevant and interesting.

Most of the electricity we receive in Coronado (San Diego) is hydro from Hoover Damn.

Panels are guaranteed 85% for 25 years.

Panels are Mitsubishi, each are 320 watts with an array of 4750 sq ft.

Who told you, that you get electricity from Hoover Dam? San Diego Gas and Electric, did they shut down the South Bay Fossil Plant as well as Encina in Carlsbad? Your bill does say, SDG&E, yes?

SDG&E only claims 20% renewable (an argument for another day), so at best, 20% of your power comes from renewables.

960 watts of Solar leaves you far short, from charging a Tesla from, "Renewable", or "Green Energy". It takes 1400 watts of charge per hour to go 3 miles. A 100 miles will take you 30 hours to charge that Tesla, at that you need 25% more electricity than your Solar Panels provide.

Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region - Hoover Dam Power FAQs

Who are the principal contractors for energy?

The States of Arizona and Nevada; City of Los Angeles; Southern California Edison Co.; Metropolitan Water District of Southern California; California cities of Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Riverside, Azusa, Anaheim, Banning, Colton, and Vernon; and the city of Boulder City, Nevada.

How is the firm energy generated at Hoover Dam allocated?

Arizona - 18.9527 percent
Nevada - 23.3706 percent
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California - 28.5393 percent
Burbank, CA - 0.5876 percent
Glendale, CA - 1.5874 percent
Pasadena, CA - 1.3629 percent
Los Angeles, CA - 15.4229 percent
Southern California Edison Co. - 5.5377 percent
Azusa, CA - 0.1104 percent
Anaheim, CA - 1.1487 percent
Banning, CA - 0.0442 percent
Colton, CA - 0.0884 percent
Riverside, CA - 0.8615 percent
Vernon, CA - 0.6185 percent
Boulder City, NV - 1.7672 percent

Hmmmmmmm...... Now where did he say that he had only three panels? Perhaps you should look up the square footage of the panels before posting utter nonsense.

Those electrics are great things.

They'll certainly drive the to keep a lot of coal fired power plants in operation - either that or people will get used to having electricity some of the time.

My Tesla in Coronado derives ALL of it's electricity from the sun. No nasty coal needed. Just think, if you would have been smart enough to take advantage of solar when China was doing their subsidizing, your electric bill would be zero.

Hydrocarbons, Solar can not live without Hydrocarbons for the manufacture of all components related to Solar Power.
Hydrocarbons pump the water that one needs to clean the Solar Panels.
Hydrocarbons are used to replace the Solar Panels every 5 years.

Teslas require 230 volt 3 phase power, but 400 volt 3 phase is the recommendation. I would like a picture of that Solar Panel. How about the specs, name, and all that. Not as a challenge to the truthfulness of your post, but because it would be technically relevant and interesting.

Most of the electricity we receive in Coronado (San Diego) is hydro from Hoover Damn.

Panels are guaranteed 85% for 25 years.

Panels are Mitsubishi, each are 320 watts with an array of 4750 sq ft.

Who told you, that you get electricity from Hoover Dam? San Diego Gas and Electric, did they shut down the South Bay Fossil Plant as well as Encina in Carlsbad? Your bill does say, SDG&E, yes?

SDG&E only claims 20% renewable (an argument for another day), so at best, 20% of your power comes from renewables.

960 watts of Solar leaves you far short, from charging a Tesla from, "Renewable", or "Green Energy". It takes 1400 watts of charge per hour to go 3 miles. A 100 miles will take you 30 hours to charge that Tesla, at that you need 25% more electricity than your Solar Panels provide.

Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region - Hoover Dam Power FAQs

Who are the principal contractors for energy?

The States of Arizona and Nevada; City of Los Angeles; Southern California Edison Co.; Metropolitan Water District of Southern California; California cities of Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Riverside, Azusa, Anaheim, Banning, Colton, and Vernon; and the city of Boulder City, Nevada.

How is the firm energy generated at Hoover Dam allocated?

Arizona - 18.9527 percent
Nevada - 23.3706 percent
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California - 28.5393 percent
Burbank, CA - 0.5876 percent
Glendale, CA - 1.5874 percent
Pasadena, CA - 1.3629 percent
Los Angeles, CA - 15.4229 percent
Southern California Edison Co. - 5.5377 percent
Azusa, CA - 0.1104 percent
Anaheim, CA - 1.1487 percent
Banning, CA - 0.0442 percent
Colton, CA - 0.0884 percent
Riverside, CA - 0.8615 percent
Vernon, CA - 0.6185 percent
Boulder City, NV - 1.7672 percent

Hmmmmmmm...... Now where did he say that he had only three panels? Perhaps you should look up the square footage of the panels before posting utter nonsense.
or maybe you should just show us all your brain and figure it out for us, I thought I read 3, is it 4? What was that model number Old Crock, did you catch it, me neither.

4200 sq ft in Coronado, that is as big as my lot was in Dana point, you think the solar is all on the house and garage, that is a big footprint, must be nice to be rich.

I'd buy one of these before I'd go electric. :eusa_dance:

JAPANESE COMPANY UNVEILS WATER POWERED CAR
Water Powered Car Unveiled Yes It 8217 s Real Collective-Evolution
genepax-300x225.jpg

A Japanese company called Genepax unveiled their water powered car in 2008 in Osaka, Japan(1). It doesn’t matter if it’s tap, bottled, or lake water, any type of water can make this car run. An energy generator splits the water molecules to produce hydrogen and this is used to power the car. They use a membrane electrode assembly (MEA) to split the Hydrogen from the Oxygen through a chemical reaction. The cell needs only water and air, eliminating the need for a hydrogen reformer and high pressure hydrogen tank.
This isn’t a conspiracy! The reality of this device has been verified by patent offices all over the world. To search a Japanese patent, you have to go through the Industrial Property Digital Library (IPDL). This organization makes patents available to the intellectual property department of the Japan Patent Office. The IDPL provides over 60 million documents and their relevant information as published since the end of the 19th century. The fact that these are even published for patent pending says a lot.

I wonder why this company disappeared six years ago. . . . :eusa_think:

And some people invest in Perpetual Energy.

Ah, precisely. Perpetual Energy. Still a better investment than electric cars. :rofl:

still sucking......and this just in........

The retained value of a Tesla S according to Car and Driver Magazine?

39%....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:...among the lowest of ALL cars.( cant post the link.....read the magazine!!!)

Then sell it back to Elon Musk;

Elon Musk Ups Resale Value Of Tesla Model S We Decided We Were Wrong - Forbes

The agreement now ensures that people who buy the Model S through Tesla financing will receive a resale value after three years that is higher than that of any sedan from BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexusor Jaguar. Terms of the program had formerly included the option to sell back the car after 36 months for the same residual value percentage as the Mercedes S Class (after three years the S550 retains a Kelley Blue Book residual value of 47% of its $95,905 sticker price).

I see more electric vehicles now than at any time in my life

Just because they have not surpassed internal combustion does not mean they will not claim part of the market

I see more electric vehicles now than at any time in my life

Just because they have not surpassed internal combustion does not mean they will not claim part of the market
I have to laugh, it's amazing to me how only you leftest warmers see these cars on the road. Seriously, it's like someone talking about reincarnation and everyone comes back from someone famous instead of joe blow. LOL..............................

The automobile will never catch on....

Why should I buy an automobile? They are too expensive, they break down too much, there is no place to buy that gasoline stuff, the roads are muddy and the cars get stuck
They are just a toy for the liberal elite

I will trust my horse over one of those automobiles any day

JohnsMudPlowingModel%2527T%2527HorsesPulling.jpg

Why should I buy an automobile? They are too expensive, they break down too much, there is no place to buy that gasoline stuff, the roads are muddy and the cars get stuck

Apples and oranges

Apples and oranges

New technology always face challenges. None, moreso than the automobile

Alternative energy vehicles face similar challenges. They cost too much, aren't reliable, batteries, there is no infrastructure to support them, public clings to the familiar

I see more initiatives in selling alternative vehicles today than at any point in my life. They are making inroads in spite of efforts of conservatives to kill them

Apples and oranges

Alternative energy vehicles face similar challenges. They cost too much, aren't reliable, batteries, there is no infrastructure to support them, public clings to the familiar

I see more initiatives in selling alternative vehicles today than at any point in my life. They are making inroads in spite of efforts of conservatives to kill them
What is it that the conservatives are doing? What kind of asinine statement is that? My gawd you all are pure nut jobs. Your analogy is still apples to oranges.

Apples and oranges

What is it that the conservatives are doing? What kind of asinine statement is that? My gawd you all are pure nut jobs. Your analogy is still apples to oranges.

What are conservatives doing?

1. Why do we see endless threads from conservatives celebrating each perceived failure of alternative energy?
2. Why are conservative media outlets running story after story about the pending demise of alternative energy?
3. Why are conservatives such shameless shills for big oil?
4.Why was the Bush/Cheney energy policy written by big oil?

Apples and oranges

What are conservatives doing?

1. Why do we see endless threads from conservatives celebrating each perceived failure of alternative energy?
2. Why are conservative media outlets running story after story about the pending demise of alternative energy?
3. Why are conservatives such shameless shills for big oil?
4.Why was the Bush/Cheney energy policy written by big oil?
haahahahaahahahahahahaahhahaahahaha... Nothing, as I thought!!!!!!!!

LOL....according to Car and Drive Magazine, the battery they put in the lower end models of the Tesla are crap.( 40kwh version......50K ). Gotta shell out big bucks for the higher end version or possibly die of dead battery anxiety. But don't take my word for it......that's what the magazine says >>>> Tesla Model S Reviews - Tesla Model S Price Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

That means you have to shell out AT least 70K for a model with a half decent battery!!!:disbelief: 70K for this car :ack-1: You have to either have a plate in your head or a developmental disability to spend 70K for this crap. For the same price, I can have a 2015 Mustang Boss 302 AND a Toyota Highlander AWD!!

Hmmmm........that's a real tough choice!!!!:banana:

LOL....according to Car and Drive Magazine, the battery they put in the lower end models of the Tesla are crap.( 40kwh version......50K ). Gotta shell out big bucks for the higher end version or possibly die of dead battery anxiety. But don't take my word for it......that's what the magazine says >>>> Tesla Model S Reviews - Tesla Model S Price Photos and Specs - CARandDRIVER

That means you have to shell out AT least 70K for a model with a half decent battery!!!:disbelief: 70K for this car :ack-1: You have to either have a plate in your head or a developmental disability to spend 70K for this crap. For the same price, I can have a 2015 Mustang Boss 302 AND a Toyota Highlander AWD!!

Or a top line F450.

Or a top line F450.

yep......those just roll over shit and don't stop.

Or you can get a Tesla S in in 5 years wake up and realize its retained just 39% of its value!!:gay:

Forum List

Back