Election 2012: Romney 45%, Obama 39%

Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. It’s also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent
Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Obumble is going down.

I trust Gallup more than I do that conservative biased poll.

Gallup Presidential Election Trial Heat Results: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney

Obama 50%, Romney 47%

EDIT: My mistake. It's an outdated poll by 10 days. However, I bet their next poll will much different than Rasmussen's.

Last edited:
Romney's only slightly more Conservative than Obama so i'm not a big supporter. But he does have much more real-life Business experience than Obama does. So i think that's the edge that puts him over the top. He understands the economy better because he has actually worked and functioned in it. But we'll see i guess.

Last edited:
Obama's worst fear is private job creation being all those who can get jobs in the private sector will not vote for Hitler knowing they will lose their jobs in 2013 if he's re-elected.

Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. It’s also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent

Obumble is going down.

really gramps... try being honest, hmmmmmm..... because we can do this one.... or any other poll besides the one you like so much.

obama 52

romney... 45

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/12/20/rel20c.pdf

now don't you feel silly?

Obumble is going down.

really gramps... try being honest, hmmmmmm..... because we can do this one.... or any other poll besides the one you like so much.

obama 52

romney... 45

Seven point margin with a 3 point margin of error? Are Obama supporters supposed to be comforted by that? I'd be scared shitless. The press has spent 9 months tearing at Romney while Obama gets a free pass and Romney is still within 4 points of victory. Adn that's registered voters, not likely voters.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RCP average: Obama +1.6 over Romney. Rasmussen is, as usual, a right-tilted outlier.

This illustrates once more that Rasmussen should not be trusted more than two weeks before the election. He has two different polling modes: "set-a-narrative" and "get-it-right." When taking polls long before the election, he skews his methods and especially his "likely voter" screens to produce results tilted towards the result he wants to encourage. A few weeks before the election, he switches to "get-it-right" mode, takes a poll that is intended to reflect reality, and is then highly reliable. He does that in order to earn the reputation for accuracy that allows him to set narratives in his more usual polls.

So I'll believe a Rasmussen poll starting in mid October 2012. I don't believe it now.

Im still laughing going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to early fall of 2008. Every Rasmussen poll had Obama lengthening his lead on McCain and Dragon and every other lefty k00k on here.........falling all over themseves posting up the Rasmussen numbers ( which by the way, were spot on target the week before the 2008 election). Just a year later............suddenly, the the lefty nutters, Rasmussen is an "outlier"!!!:D:D

Anyway.........the important number is the <50% for the incumbent. Over the last 40+ years, an incumbent president under 50% gets blown out.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. It&#8217;s also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent
Rasmussen Reports&#8482;: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Obumble is going down.

obama 52

romney... 45

Seven point margin with a 3 point margin of error? Are Obama supporters supposed to be comforted by that? I'd be scared shitless. The press has spent 9 months tearing at Romney while Obama gets a free pass and Romney is still within 4 points of victory. Adn that's registered voters, not likely voters.

it's PLUS OR MINUS 3...

i'm not really concerned about an awful lot right now. in october, 2008, mccain was ahead in the polls...

in january 2008, hillary was absolutely going to be the nominee...

a few weeks ago, newt was going to be the republican nominee...

and before him herman cain...

and before him rick perry...

if you ask the paulian morons, ron paul will be the nominee...

my point was only to comment on the deceptive o/p.

Last edited:
Tell the whole truth, guys. No one is thumping anyone here on 30 December 2011.

President Obama vs. Republican Candidate http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/200966-election-2012-romney-45-obama-39-a-2.html
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Republican (R) Obama (D) Spread
RCP Average 11/3 - 12/22 -- 43.8 43.3 Republican +0.5
Rasmussen Reports 12/19 - 12/22 3500 LV 45 44 Republican +1
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 12/7 - 12/11 RV 45 43 Republican +2
Politico/GWU/Battleground 11/6 - 11/9 1000 LV 43 43 Tie
Gallup 11/3 - 11/6 889 RV 42 43 Obama +1

Friday, December 30 RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls
Race (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Iowa Republican Presidential Caucus NBC News/Marist Romney 23, Paul 21, Santorum 15, Gingrich 13, Perry 14, Bachmann 6, Huntsman 2, Cain Romney +2
2012 Republican Presidential Nomination Gallup Tracking Gingrich 24, Romney 26, Paul 11, Perry 7, Bachmann 5, Santorum 5, Huntsman 2, Cain Romney +2

Damn....How did I know that would be a Rassmussen poll?

Obumble is going down.

You're going to lose your license to troll, weak efforts easily disputed are an embarrassment to the troll team.

Obumble is going down.

I know it's not something that is in your DNA but would you like to make a friendly wager? I'm sure betting doesn't violate your DNA...being friendly does.

How about this; if ANY ONE...TEA Party, GOP, etc....beats Mr. Obama in the 2012 election, I will change my sig line to the following:

All Hail President (fill in last name of victor), Your President, My President, Our President.

If Mr. Obama wins in 2012, you change yours to:

All Hail President Obama , Your President, My President, Our President.

And leave it there until 2013.

Simple bet, no money involved, just your sig line.

If you're really that confident and stand by your statements.....you're risking nothing.

How about it Grumps? Chicken?

Just like all wing-nuts, you're all talk grumps.

Another kind of key point about this fishy Rasmussen poll the Rom-Bots are clinging on to to justify the Suicide Pact.

It's 45-39, which means that fully 16% are undecided. Now, given that both of these guys have been at it since 2008, that 16% aren't really sold on either one of them is kind of telling and makes the poll kind of meaningless, even without Rassumussen's famous right wing bias.

But if Romney gets 22% in Iowa, his supporters will call it a victory even if he runs neck and neck with the crazy guy and gets less than he got when he "lost" in 2008.

Rasmussen polls are marketing ploys for Rasmussen to sell stuff to conservatives. His presidential poll won't reflect reality until late in the game when he has to face the accountability of the actual election results.

Obumble is going down.

I know it's not something that is in your DNA but would you like to make a friendly wager? I'm sure betting doesn't violate your DNA...being friendly does.

How about this; if ANY ONE...TEA Party, GOP, etc....beats Mr. Obama in the 2012 election, I will change my sig line to the following:

All Hail President (fill in last name of victor), Your President, My President, Our President.

If Mr. Obama wins in 2012, you change yours to:

All Hail President Obama , Your President, My President, Our President.

And leave it there until 2013.

Simple bet, no money involved, just your sig line.

If you're really that confident and stand by your statements.....you're risking nothing.

How about it Grumps? Chicken?

Just like all wing-nuts, you're all talk grumps.

I didn't see your post, sorry. Don't get all butthurt. I don't give a crap about some silly bet. But if it floats your boat, fine.

If the gop wins I get your Sig and vice versa. Correct?

You'll have to bookmark this as I'm sure I won't remember this sillyness a year from now.

Obumble is going down.

You're going to lose your license to troll, weak efforts easily disputed are an embarrassment to the troll team.

Nonsense.

See OWS. They troll on a national scale and you lefties don't seem to mind. In fact you encourage it.

Stupid far lefties and mindless far righty tea partiers troll here all the time.

Forum List

Back