🎬 El Chorizo's Great Obscure and Underrated Movies List

You may have received some bogus information here...
Thanks .. when I read that, I had thought that was true. Interesting.

Amazing the obfuscation some actors will do in the interest of promoting their movies. :laugh:

I am not familiar with a lot of tbe movies on that list, (and my tastes are different but some obscure ones I like are:

The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming!
Into the West (the movie, not the mini series).
Dark Star (total B-sci fi flick but fun).

I have seen most of the movies on you list.

I would agree with about 75% of them being really good.

The one that I like the best on your list was Vision Quest.

Of course when it was out my son was really into wrestling and pursuing a state championship (didn't make it).

I've been putting this list together over the past few years and thought maybe some of y'all might be interested in the list. I tried to rank these in order of how obscure it is, how underrated and unkown it is when I factored in the overall score.

The link to the list is here: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls562349509/

Please feel free to suggest other movies that you think should be on the list or ask me about movies on the list. I'm always interested to learn of amazing movies that I've never seen. Thank you in advance.

I always loved Gattica, Vision Quest, and Stir of Ethos

I always thought Gattica was similar to the book "Brave New World". One of my favorite movies. I have watched it over a dozen times. I think it is one of Ethan Hawke's best movies.

Vision Quest I found similar to Rocky in some ways very inspiring. An underdog story. It is amazing what obstacles the human will to win can overcome.

Stir of Ethos- I enjoy watching this on Halloween sometimes.

Some others on that list I enjoyed watching as well.

Forum List

Back