Egypt To Try 19 Americans For 'Banned Activities'...

This doesn't mean that Egypt shouldn't try and jail every one of those "activists". Let it be a lesson to ignorant activists in the future.

This doesn't mean that Egypt shouldn't try and jail every one of those "activists". Let it be a lesson to ignorant activists in the future.

Are you referring to the American citizens they are holding on trumped up charges? I don't really think people of the west need any more 'lessons' regarding Egypt. I wouldn't go there for any reason.

Well, come to think of it maybe they will keep Ginsburg and try her as well. Maybe then she could put that South African Constitution to some practical use since she's so hip on Egypt usig it as a model! LOL

Are you referring to the American citizens they are holding on trumped up charges? I don't really think people of the west need any more 'lessons' regarding Egypt. I wouldn't go there for any reason.

Well, come to think of it maybe they will keep Ginsburg and try her as well. Maybe then she could put that South African Constitution to some practical use since she's so hip on Egypt usig it as a model! LOL

Activists who go to these barbaric countries intending the teach them democracy are too stupid for words if they can't realize that democracy to them means oppressing and killing others.

Last edited:
So what is wrong with them paying a legally mandated tax?

I am SO FOR the jizya, muslims should propose it HERE. Just to keep things fair, we should propose a separate special tax just to be paid by muslims.
You should alert the media and tell them about your plan. :lol: :cuckoo:

I leave that plan to those that know how to do it. You for instance, or any of the other noble and koran loving muslims.

Since we have equality, naturally muslims will have to pay a religious tax too. It's only fair.

So, as a muslim yourself, how would it go over in the US when muslims propose the jizya?

So, as a muslim yourself, how would it go over in the US when muslims propose the jizya?
It will be many years before that problem will need to be addressed. :cool:

:doubt:

Proponents, like you, of that filthy diseased faith, saying shit like you just did, constitute an insidious basis to undermine the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of religion.

There can be no jizya imposed as long as we have a First Amendment intact.

But if you ever try to repeal that part of the First Amendment, it is not jizya you would end up with. It would be the elimination of Islam from America.

Be careful what you wish for.

The jizya (tax on non muslims) can only happen when Islam is the dominate religion and muslims control the government and legislate the law of the land.

Like I said, it will be many years until this situation takes place. :cool:

Come on. Muslim democracy?

The Arab Spring does not equate to democracy. It equates to tribal restructuring. The ebb and flow of Islam.

Everybody here thinks the Egyptian Christians are innocent victims of the big bad Muslims.

In reality, the Christians in Egypt are trouble makers and hate their Muslim countrymen.

After meeting a few of them, I can see why they are having problems.

Egypt was a Christian country at one time. This is an ideal lesson in what happens when muslims are let in. The same way it's working in Sweden and France. The muslims should have been buried at the border. That's why it was completely wrong to oppose the Lord's Resistence Army in Nigeria.

Do you think that Christians in Egypt have to pay the jizya? Sure they do.

The LRA is in Uganda I believe, not Nigeria.

The jizya (tax on non muslims) can only happen when Islam is the dominate religion and muslims control the government and legislate the law of the land.

Muslims are a patient people. It may take many years but it will take place. That is what you are saying.

I'm not going to disagree with that.

For one thing, in very short years to come, there won't be enough freedom loving Christians to stop an islamic takeover. For another, the west is becoming degenerate and decayed. Historically cultures that come to this kind of decay collapse and are taken over by a people much stronger in their faith. The same way that the excesses of Rome were ended by Christianity. A third reason is that as western governments officially reject and discourage Christianity, anyone in the affected countries who reject the amorality that the west has become, almost have no where to go but islam. Which is why islam is growing fastest in those countries that are the most liberal.

Everybody here thinks the Egyptian Christians are innocent victims of the big bad Muslims.

In reality, the Christians in Egypt are trouble makers and hate their Muslim countrymen.

After meeting a few of them, I can see why they are having problems.

Egypt was a Christian country at one time. This is an ideal lesson in what happens when muslims are let in. The same way it's working in Sweden and France. The muslims should have been buried at the border. That's why it was completely wrong to oppose the Lord's Resistence Army in Nigeria.

Do you think that Christians in Egypt have to pay the jizya? Sure they do.

The LRA is in Uganda I believe, not Nigeria.

You are right. In Nigeria there aren't any Christians opposing Boko Haram. They are just dying.

What the world needs is another Crusade to force islam back into the hole it crawled out of. But it won't happen.

Muslims are a patient people. It may take many years but it will take place. That is what you are saying.

I'm not going to disagree with that.

For one thing, in very short years to come, there won't be enough freedom loving Christians to stop an islamic takeover. For another, the west is becoming degenerate and decayed. Historically cultures that come to this kind of decay collapse and are taken over by a people much stronger in their faith. The same way that the excesses of Rome were ended by Christianity. A third reason is that as western governments officially reject and discourage Christianity, anyone in the affected countries who reject the amorality that the west has become, almost have no where to go but islam. Which is why islam is growing fastest in those countries that are the most liberal.
I totally agree with your assessment of the future of the Western nations.

In my opinion, two factors are rapidly coming into play that will converge in the years ahead.

First, the secular liberal/progressive movements in our country will eventually destroy any vestiges of traditional American culture and religious values. This will create a vacuum in both of these areas that Islam can easily fill.

Second, due to the high birth rate among muslim families. The demographics of our nation slowly will change. As the number of Muslim American citizens increase exponentially.

What the world needs is another Crusade to force islam back into the hole it crawled out of. But it won't happen.
If you read your history.

The Muslims never quit fighting the waves of invading Crusaders

And by the end of the third Crusade; the Christians were driven out of the land and sent packing back to Europe. :cool:

Even though the west is shortly to be as dead as the dynasties of Egypt and the Empire of Rome, it's an error to think that the west and islam are the ONLY two factors in convergence. Don't discount China. Without strict population control used within China's cities, the Chinese can out demographic muslims easily. And, the Chinese are not troubled by tolerance and diversity. They do not have the kind of acceptance of decay that is so prevalent in the west. A few months ago muslim extremists took over a police station in an outlying province. The Chinese did not bother negotiating a peaceful end, they simply flattened the police station. The West would have brought in crisis counselors, hostage negotiators and found a way to accommodate demands. I have to admire that kind of ruthlessness.

If I were going to bet on some future domination, I woudn't bet on islam or the west. I'd bet on China.

If you read your history.

The Muslims never quit fighting the waves of invading Crusaders

And by the end of the third Crusade; the Christians were driven out of the land and sent packing back to Europe. :cool:

As long as islam was kept in its place, Europe was free to flourish. The bloom is certainly off that rose.

Forum List

Back