Egypt To Try 19 Americans For 'Banned Activities'...

You are hoping and praying that the Americans are tried and convicted and shot just to blame it on Obama but it ain't gonna happen traitor so FU.

You love Obama's buddies so much, then give your own damn money to them. The rest of us Taxpayers should not be forced to pay for your despicable assholes. Fuck Egypt. :mad:

Fuck Eygpt? ... Fuck Israel

Did you know that your Rep Power states "Kidrocks sucks off goats" ? ? ?
Do you really??? :laugh2:

Last edited:
The people democratically installed a government that would allow them to kill other people. The potential victims are objecting.

The people democratically installed a government that would allow them to kill other people. The potential victims are objecting.

And Obama admonished the world to "listen to 'the people'"...........

Every Jew and Christian in Egypt needs to pack up and leave, assuming they still can.

Americans don't really understand democracy. They believe it is an end to itself. Once there is democracy every thing is going to be peachy keen. Once people have democracy they will all have freedom. That's silly. Like Egypt, the newly minted democracy lovers engaged in a slaughter of the Coptic Christians and monks. Something that dictator Mubarak forbade. Now they got to vote to do it.

Democracy is a process. It is no better, or worse, than the people doing the voting.

The 19 Americans along with the others arrested have been charged with over 100 criminal counts. The state department is having it translated.

Americans don't really understand democracy. They believe it is an end to itself. Once there is democracy every thing is going to be peachy keen. Once people have democracy they will all have freedom. That's silly. Like Egypt, the newly minted democracy lovers engaged in a slaughter of the Coptic Christians and monks. Something that dictator Mubarak forbade. Now they got to vote to do it.

Democracy is a process. It is no better, or worse, than the people doing the voting.

The 19 Americans along with the others arrested have been charged with over 100 criminal counts. The state department is having it translated.

That's right. Democracy is a process. And when minorities in the US weren't happy with it here, the media was all over it saying that the Constitution is there to protect the rights of minorities. I'll never forget the day I heard Jane Pauley say that on the Today Show. In this country, majority rule is NOT the name of the game. But somehow it has gotten translated that way in Egypt.

I hope this weekend I have time to read that constitution of South Africa, the one that the Supreme Court justice who has gone to Egypt admires so much. I have read China's Constitution. And I am familiar with the so called Constitutional monarchies. They do not guarantee individual rights. The guarantee 'good government.' Most have a stipulation that the minute the monarch doesn't like what's going he he/she/it can dissolve the government and take it back. But people are so ga ga eyed over 'celebrity', that they simply overlook the malevolent forces are at work in the world today, but rather fall for the cultivated charm of tyrant. In reality we are still tied into feudalism in this country. I mean, after all we have to have the queen and king of this or that, be it high school homecoming of some hick town's little foodstuff festival.

Last edited:
Everybody here thinks the Egyptian Christians are innocent victims of the big bad Muslims.

In reality, the Christians in Egypt are trouble makers and hate their Muslim countrymen.

After meeting a few of them, I can see why they are having problems.

Everybody here thinks the Egyptian Christians are innocent victims of the big bad Muslims.

In reality, the Christians in Egypt are trouble makers and hate their Muslim countrymen.

After meeting a few of them, I can see why they are having problems.

Egypt was a Christian country at one time. This is an ideal lesson in what happens when muslims are let in. The same way it's working in Sweden and France. The muslims should have been buried at the border. That's why it was completely wrong to oppose the Lord's Resistence Army in Nigeria.

Do you think that Christians in Egypt have to pay the jizya? Sure they do.

Forum List

Back