Effort to Get Harriet Tubman on $20 Bill Reignites

I hope they change it just to watch all the Trump worshipping racists lose their minds
It's a waste of money loser.
So are Trump’s weekly golf vacations. Who cares.

President Trump's golf games don't cost the taxpayers anything. He owns the course, and he doesn't charge the government for allowing himself to play there.
You are some kind of retarded. All the security, travel expenses, and stay accomadations are free I suppose? Too fucking stupid. He does, in fact, charge the government when they rent his rooms, btw.

The President gets security regardless of where he goes. If he goes home to his New York domicile, or to his home in New Jersey, or Mar a Lago, it really doesn't make a diff.
I need to stop talking to braindead people

Tubman_Harriet%20square.jpg

Strong woman. Brave. She can be on a bill. Why not?

I hope they change it just to watch all the Trump worshipping racists lose their minds

President Trump's golf games don't cost the taxpayers anything. He owns the course, and he doesn't charge the government for allowing himself to play there.
You are some kind of retarded. All the security, travel expenses, and stay accomadations are free I suppose? Too fucking stupid. He does, in fact, charge the government when they rent his rooms, btw.

The liberal is way out there retarded

The President gets security regardless of where he goes. If he goes home to his New York domicile, or to his home in New Jersey, or Mar a Lago, it really doesn't make a diff.
Some Presidents actually spent weekends at the White House.

I'm sure that's true, but President Trump really isn't part of the Washington DC social scene, the Deep State Swamp sort of hates his guts. Further, the White House is a real dump compared to what he's used to as far as living arrangements.

Some Presidents actually spent weekends at the White House.

I'm sure that's true, but President Trump really isn't part of the Washington DC social scene, the Deep State Swamp sort of hates his guts. Further, the White House is a real dump compared to what he's used to as far as living arrangements.
I hadn't thought about the fact that he hasn't got friends there to invite over for cards or whatever. Kinda sad, I guess. And I agree he probably DID say the WH was a dump that day at the golf course. Oh, that guy so didn't plan on winning. What do you want to bet Melania starts divorce proceedings the minute he's outta there?

Proof? What? Nothing again but a liars mouth?

Do I need to post GAO reports for your stupid ass? Fuck off

Do I need to post GAO reports for your stupid ass? Fuck off
What for? It's all slanted bullshit and you eat it up like caviar.

I've got mixed feelings about this....

Of course, this is another slap by the Orange Shitgibbon at Obama and blacks folks in general.

That said, Harriet Tubman is not a historical figure of importance like all the white dudes who do appear on the money. (Four Presidents and two Founding Fathers.) It seems like they are really stretching to find a woman of color who meets the criteria.

That said, leave it to the Onion to put it in perspective.

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-administration-announces-new-20-bill-design-hono-1819580258

WASHINGTON—Saying they wished to pay tribute to the legacies of these distinguished, law-abiding Americans, the Trump administration announced Friday that a long anticipated redesign of the $20 bill would honor Harriet Tubman’s owners. “These were patriotic business proprietors who followed the laws of their time to further their economic interests, and this new currency design finally recognizes these enterprising individuals for their success,” said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin at an afternoon press conference, explaining that the bills commemorating those responsible for enslaving the famed abolitionist, Civil War nurse, and women’s rights activist for the first three decades of her life would be in circulation by 2018. “For too long, we’ve overlooked the achievements of these upstanding citizens and prosperous agriculturalists. The new $20 note, which will feature a portrait of the Brodess family on the front and a depiction of the Maryland plantation they operated on the back, will at last give them their proper place in American history.” Mnuchin then sought to assuage any concerns about the decision, assuring those in attendance that the Trump White House was already looking into ways to preserve Andrew Jackson’s likeness by having it replace Abraham Lincoln on the $5 bill.

I’m for it if they use the right image of her. Needs to show a message you know.

View attachment 260748

Lawmakers reviving efforts to get Harriet Tubman on $20 bill

Make a $25 and put Andy on that.
Trump could replace the face on the $20 from a Slave Holding Democrat to a Gun Totin' Republican!

After delay on Harriet Tubman $20 bill, what makes a real American hero?

In announcing the Tubman bill’s postponement until 2026, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin cited security issues. Earlier this year, Rep. John Katko, a New York Republican, introduced the Harriet Tubman Tribute Act of 2019, which would force a 2020 reveal of the bill. Currently, Congress by law has only one override on currency: The Washington dollar bill cannot be changed without its consent.

So that means President Trump could order this one himself?

Screen-Shot-2017-08-31-at-5.15.01-PM-600x393.png

Even if she were put on the $20, everyone knows that black crybabies would find some stupid, trivial, paranoid reason to bitch and complain about it. After Obama's public racial paranoia, Crybaby-Americans are so consumed in hatred of whites, I won't even allow one of those things in my house (because I don't want anything stolen) Ever seen a carpet-head show gratitude toward whites? I didn't think so. Being a vessel of completely failed humanity, no amount of appeasement will ever fill the chip-on-shoulder of a race with the lowest average I.Q. on this planet.

Forum List

Back