Effort to Get Harriet Tubman on $20 Bill Reignites

graphic1-jpg.105293

Leave the twenty dollar bill just as it is.

I like Andrew Jackson on that bill. He's the only American President to ever balance the American budget plus he get rid of the Federal Bank.

Harriet Tubman?? Civil rights leader but that's it. Changing the bill is nothing more than PC bullshit.

upload_2019-5-14_13-10-16.png

I hope they change it just to watch all the Trump worshipping racists lose their minds
It's a waste of money loser.
So are Trump’s weekly golf vacations. Who cares.

President Trump's golf games don't cost the taxpayers anything. He owns the course, and he doesn't charge the government for allowing himself to play there.
You are some kind of retarded. All the security, travel expenses, and stay accomadations are free I suppose? Too fucking stupid. He does, in fact, charge the government when they rent his rooms, btw.

I hope they change it just to watch all the Trump worshipping racists lose their minds

President Trump's golf games don't cost the taxpayers anything. He owns the course, and he doesn't charge the government for allowing himself to play there.
You are some kind of retarded. All the security, travel expenses, and stay accomadations are free I suppose? Too fucking stupid. He does, in fact, charge the government when they rent his rooms, btw.

The President gets security regardless of where he goes. If he goes home to his New York domicile, or to his home in New Jersey, or Mar a Lago, it really doesn't make a diff.

The President gets security regardless of where he goes. If he goes home to his New York domicile, or to his home in New Jersey, or Mar a Lago, it really doesn't make a diff.
Some Presidents actually spent weekends at the White House.

It’s great we’ve been watching you lunatics lose you minds from TDS for 2 years lol
And no wall and no ACA repeal and expiring tax cuts and zero deals and unprecedented incompetence and tariff taxes and civil war conditions but hey, glad you can troll a little easier at least

Forum List

Back