EFF YOU RUBIO! He holds up the tax bill for REFUNDABLE CHILD TAX CREDIT.?

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

Just another 'FUCK THE MIDDLE-CLASS' thread from the Russian sympathizers.

Do you understand people's situations change. Perhaps you and the OP can lobby the corps to pay more. That would help solve the problem , no?

NEGATIVE..
"Corps" don't need to pay more. You people begging for more pay is just a new way to discreetly beg for more free shit.
We need fewer bottom feeders begging for less shit that's all. Run the 20-50 million wetbacks out and watch pay scales climb. Simple shit.

I am a little confused here. So, it is a problem when people demand more pay from corporations for doing the same work. But it is not a problem when corporations demand more after tax income doing the same work. This corporate tax cut is FREE MONEY. Those corporations don't do any additional work, they don't make any additional investments, they don't even have to hire a single additional person. But they get FREE MONEY. It is a government handout. So why is that not a problem?
Are you retarded? Serious question.

Keeping money they earned is not free money or a handout.

What the fuck are they teaching kids today?

Please, the keep more of their money argument has no basis in Economics. It's a tired old meme. The government has the money. Corporations are required to pay taxes. It part of the cost of doing business in this country and it kind of goes along with the protections this country offers, like protection of intellectual property, infrastructure, a judicial system to protect them, the police department, the fire department that shows up if the factory catches on fire, the water system that gets them their water and the sewage system that takes away their waste. What, you think that shit is free? The question is not what are they teaching kids today, the question is how can you be so damn stupid.

So yeah, if a corporation gets a tax cut they get more money for doing NOTHING EXTRA. That is called FREE MONEY.

It's not free money! It's their money!

Is English your second language?

Dictionary - Google Search

Only a liberal could think that allowing a company or individual to keep more of their own hard earned money is considered "free money."

No, free money is giving "child tax credits" to families that don't pay income taxes to start with.

THERE IS YOUR FREE MONEY.

S'matter honey. You can't wait to be screwed by the tax scam?

Or is it that this tax credit doesn't affect you?

Rubio can forget being president now burning for holding up your vicious little bill, but for voting for it at all.

Trumptards are the stupidest people on the planet.

Hey - I've a question: When is McTurtle going to seat Doug Jones?

mitch-mcconnell-cecil-turtle-totally-looks-like.jpg

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.

They are low income working people. Tell the corps to pay them more.
Why pay people more than they deserve?

Please, the keep more of their money argument has no basis in Economics. It's a tired old meme. The government has the money. Corporations are required to pay taxes. It part of the cost of doing business in this country and it kind of goes along with the protections this country offers, like protection of intellectual property, infrastructure, a judicial system to protect them, the police department, the fire department that shows up if the factory catches on fire, the water system that gets them their water and the sewage system that takes away their waste. What, you think that shit is free? The question is not what are they teaching kids today, the question is how can you be so damn stupid.

So yeah, if a corporation gets a tax cut they get more money for doing NOTHING EXTRA. That is called FREE MONEY.
Insanity. It is their money to start with. Stop being a greedy pig.

Greedy pig? Because I don't think corporations should be getting a tax cut? Again, do you think all those government services I mentioned are fawking free?

Here is the deal. In the 1950's, you know, Happy Days--corporations supplied one out of every four dollars in government revenue. Today, they don't even manage to pay one out of every ten. Talk about not paying their fair share. Do you think the government services they get, like say the protection of shipping lanes, costs more than one out of every ten dollars in government spending? I know I sure as hell do. So no, they don't deserve a tax cut, they need to start pulling their weight. The corporations are the real deadbeats and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It just takes some common damn sense.
No one gives a shit what you think about money that you did nothing to create. The same greedy pigs that are demanding more taxes are crying like bitches about the closing of the state tax loophole.

I'm getting tired of these whiny greedy pigs.

You show me where I have complained about closing the state tax loophole. I don't see why I have to subsidize the taxes of people that live in New York or New Jersey. Just like I don't see why I have to subsidize the mortgage of people that have a house payment. And I sure as hell ain't too happy about subsidizing Mitt Romney's gifts to the crazy ass Mormon church, a religion based on time travelers and space aliens that was started by a con man.

New York, like every other blue state, pays more in federal taxes than we take. Unlike the red states which take more than they pay.

Before you comment on tax policy you should probably know what you're talking about.

NEGATIVE..
"Corps" don't need to pay more. You people begging for more pay is just a new way to discreetly beg for more free shit.
We need fewer bottom feeders begging for less shit that's all. Run the 20-50 million wetbacks out and watch pay scales climb. Simple shit.

I am a little confused here. So, it is a problem when people demand more pay from corporations for doing the same work. But it is not a problem when corporations demand more after tax income doing the same work. This corporate tax cut is FREE MONEY. Those corporations don't do any additional work, they don't make any additional investments, they don't even have to hire a single additional person. But they get FREE MONEY. It is a government handout. So why is that not a problem?

It's not free money! It's their money!

Is English your second language?

Dictionary - Google Search

It must be your second language.

Free does not mean "given or available without charge" in this context.

No one gave them money, now did they? They just get to keep what they had, It is not free in any sense of the word.

Back to school with you! Maybe you will learn it the second time around.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?
Let that question simmer for a minute...now consider the ignorance.
So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?

Do you understand people's situations change. Perhaps you and the OP can lobby the corps to pay more. That would help solve the problem , no?

NEGATIVE..

.GOV gives "free money" to businesses to stimulate job growth and increase wages....Watch how this works:
More profit = more growth
More profit = hire wages
More profit = improved working conditions
TA-DA!

I realize you want to spoon feed your pet humans, DaShawn, ShaQuita, Hector and Guadalupe a little more but let me show you how that works:
More welfare = a newer Cadillac
More welfare = more weed and 40's
More welfare = a new pit bull
TA-DA!

I guess you still believe in Santa Claus too. No, more profit does not necessarily lead to more growth. Matter of fact, every time we have cut corporate taxes in the past we have seen a decline in the rate of GDP growth. Back when the corporate tax rate was north of fifty percent we consistently saw double digit GDP growth. Now, we think four percent is a kick ass rate. I promise you, when this corporate tax rate goes through three percent will be celebrated.

More profits do not lead to more hiring. Matter of fact, last time we had a tax holiday on repatriated profits most of the companies that took advantage of that provision actually LAID OFF WORKERS. Tell me, if you can achieve more "profits" doing the same amount of work and with the same number of workers, why would you hire more, especially if there was no additional DEMAND. Damn, but this is some simple shit.

And hell no, more profits sure as hell don't lead to better working conditions. What a company spends on improving the conditions of their workers is fully tax deductible. For example, if they spend an extra dollar on better toilet paper for the employee restroom and the corporate tax rate is 35%, well that extra dollar only costs them sixty-five cents in lost profits. But when the tax rate is 20% that extra dollar costs them eighty cents. So the cost of improving employee working conditions actually GOES UP when taxes are cut.

That is all basic business. And you know what else is basic business. The 40 is one of the most profitable items in the alcohol industry's inventory. And in states where it is legal, weed generates significant tax revenue and fuels jobs. Even where it is illegal that money tends to go back into the economy. New cars sales do the same, as do pit bulls that propel dog food sales and vet practices. The fact is, every single one of the things you mentioned has a greater multiplier and higher velocity than a corporate tax cut. Of course, you have no clue as to what either of those things are or how they stimulate the economy.

You're talking out your ass bud....you're either mislead and uninformed or just plain stupid...I get it, you're desperate, you need more free shit, you want more free shit, you want to steer the facts to fit a "gimme free shit" narrative....but nobody's buying the feel sorry for me bullshit anymore.
I own businesses, I've always owned businesses, I have many friends that are business owners....it's rudimentary, a very basic principle...we all do it....businesses must reinvest profits back in to themselves to grow and in many cases to stay in business.
The more profit we earn the more we spend on growing and making employees happier....BASIC SHIT!

Only a liberal could think that allowing a company or individual to keep more of their own hard earned money is considered "free money."
That free money comes at the expense of every other taxpayer, dipshit. It is paid for with higher tax rates on EVERYONE, including the person who gets the gift!

Learn some basic economics, for chrissakes.

I'm sick of all you "gimme gimme gimme and make that guy over there pay for it" leeches.

Only a fake conservative would be all for government interference in our lives and our businesses.

Here's some cash for breeding! We're going to have to raise tax rates and borrow some more from China for that.

Here's a deduction for buying the commercial products we want you to buy! We're going to have to raise tax rates and borrow from China for that.

What fucking retard could possibly call themselves a conservative if they support government behavioral control experiments and higher tax rates on everyone?!?

Greedy pig? Because I don't think corporations should be getting a tax cut? Again, do you think all those government services I mentioned are fawking free?

Here is the deal. In the 1950's, you know, Happy Days--corporations supplied one out of every four dollars in government revenue. Today, they don't even manage to pay one out of every ten. Talk about not paying their fair share. Do you think the government services they get, like say the protection of shipping lanes, costs more than one out of every ten dollars in government spending? I know I sure as hell do. So no, they don't deserve a tax cut, they need to start pulling their weight. The corporations are the real deadbeats and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It just takes some common damn sense.
No one gives a shit what you think about money that you did nothing to create. The same greedy pigs that are demanding more taxes are crying like bitches about the closing of the state tax loophole.

You show me where I have complained about closing the state tax loophole. I don't see why I have to subsidize the taxes of people that live in New York or New Jersey. Just like I don't see why I have to subsidize the mortgage of people that have a house payment. And I sure as hell ain't too happy about subsidizing Mitt Romney's gifts to the crazy ass Mormon church, a religion based on time travelers and space aliens that was started by a con man.

New York, like every other blue state, pays more in federal taxes than we take. Unlike the red states which take more than they pay.

Before you comment on tax policy you should probably know what you're talking about.

LMAO,I am pretty sure I have forgotten more about tax policy than you will ever know. Your comment is stupid, and I will give you two reasons. First, it is non sequitur. I don't give a shit that your state pays more in federal taxes than they take. Not my problem and doesn't give me any reason to subsidize your STATE AND LOCAL TAXES. Why should I subsidize your schools, your universities, your roads, and your state legislature? Second reason, your whole "take" equation includes military spending. So when the Delta Force goes out and kicks terrorist ass you consider my state "taking" from the federal government. Kind of stupid when you think about it.

.GOV gives "free money" to businesses to stimulate job growth and increase wages....Watch how this works:
More profit = more growth
More profit = hire wages
More profit = improved working conditions
TA-DA!

I realize you want to spoon feed your pet humans, DaShawn, ShaQuita, Hector and Guadalupe a little more but let me show you how that works:
More welfare = a newer Cadillac
More welfare = more weed and 40's
More welfare = a new pit bull
TA-DA!

I guess you still believe in Santa Claus too. No, more profit does not necessarily lead to more growth. Matter of fact, every time we have cut corporate taxes in the past we have seen a decline in the rate of GDP growth. Back when the corporate tax rate was north of fifty percent we consistently saw double digit GDP growth. Now, we think four percent is a kick ass rate. I promise you, when this corporate tax rate goes through three percent will be celebrated.

More profits do not lead to more hiring. Matter of fact, last time we had a tax holiday on repatriated profits most of the companies that took advantage of that provision actually LAID OFF WORKERS. Tell me, if you can achieve more "profits" doing the same amount of work and with the same number of workers, why would you hire more, especially if there was no additional DEMAND. Damn, but this is some simple shit.

And hell no, more profits sure as hell don't lead to better working conditions. What a company spends on improving the conditions of their workers is fully tax deductible. For example, if they spend an extra dollar on better toilet paper for the employee restroom and the corporate tax rate is 35%, well that extra dollar only costs them sixty-five cents in lost profits. But when the tax rate is 20% that extra dollar costs them eighty cents. So the cost of improving employee working conditions actually GOES UP when taxes are cut.

That is all basic business. And you know what else is basic business. The 40 is one of the most profitable items in the alcohol industry's inventory. And in states where it is legal, weed generates significant tax revenue and fuels jobs. Even where it is illegal that money tends to go back into the economy. New cars sales do the same, as do pit bulls that propel dog food sales and vet practices. The fact is, every single one of the things you mentioned has a greater multiplier and higher velocity than a corporate tax cut. Of course, you have no clue as to what either of those things are or how they stimulate the economy.
what was obummer's GDP over eight years? you should post up his numbers to show your genius.

What was the corporate tax rate? I mean do try to keep up. I never even mentioned Obama. I said the lower the corporate tax rate the lower GDP growth. And by corporate tax rate, I mean EFFECTIVE corporate tax rate, which has been declining since 1955. So has GDP growth.
well we know what the corporate tax rate was under obummer, what was his GDP it proves your fking post wrong idiot.

You really ought to do a little research before spouting off your mouth.

US_Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_1947-2011_v2.jpg
It is a global economy. Now compare it to the rest of the world.

Fyi... The evil energy companies pay the highest effective rate of any sector.

That free money comes at the expense of every other taxpayer, dipshit. It is paid for with higher tax rates on EVERYONE, including the person who gets the gift!

I'm sick of all you "gimme gimme gimme and make that guy over there pay for it" leeches.

Damn but your ignorant. Learn some basic economics? You really don't know who you are talking to. Matter of fact, I doubt anyone one this board has the economics background I do. Hell, I did research for the Reagan administration. I worked for Erskine Bowles. So piss off. But first, consider this.

That child tax credit, what is it now, $1500 a year. That is nothing when compared to the value of the mortgage deduction on a half million dollar mortgage. And that deduction requires every other taxpayer to pay more in taxes. So you Trumpsters are bitching about pennies while throwing away dollars. That is stupid. So you go learn some basic economics.

Damn but your ignorant. Learn some basic economics? You really don't know who you are talking to. Matter of fact, I doubt anyone one this board has the economics background I do. Hell, I did research for the Reagan administration. I worked for Erskine Bowles. So piss off. But first, consider this.

That child tax credit, what is it now, $1500 a year. That is nothing when compared to the value of the mortgage deduction on a half million dollar mortgage. And that deduction requires every other taxpayer to pay more in taxes. So you Trumpsters are bitching about pennies while throwing away dollars. That is stupid. So you go learn some basic economics.
Hey dumbshit. I've been pointing out the ripoff that is the MID for many years on this forum.

And you just called me a Trumpster. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

You just made a public ass of yourself.

I am opposed to all tax expenditures, dumbass. I have a long record of that fact.

So, yeah. airplanemechanic needs a course in basic economics. That has not changed.

what was obummer's GDP over eight years? you should post up his numbers to show your genius.

What was the corporate tax rate? I mean do try to keep up. I never even mentioned Obama. I said the lower the corporate tax rate the lower GDP growth. And by corporate tax rate, I mean EFFECTIVE corporate tax rate, which has been declining since 1955. So has GDP growth.
well we know what the corporate tax rate was under obummer, what was his GDP it proves your fking post wrong idiot.

You really ought to do a little research before spouting off your mouth.

US_Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_1947-2011_v2.jpg
It is a global economy. Now compare it to the rest of the world.

Fyi... The evil energy companies pay the highest effective rate of any sector.

The effective corporate tax rate does compare favorably to the rest of the world. It is right at the average. And I got to ask, if the stated corporate tax rate is such a big deal how come companies are falling all over each other, including Trump's companies, to do business in Dubai. The corporate tax rate in the UAE is higher than ours. If your argument was worth a shit, well no companies would be doing business over there. Instead, it is one of the hottest spots in the world.

I'm with Rubio on this issue. Look the senate bill increased the child tax credit to $2,000 and everyone gets the increase EXCEPT poor families. They only get $1,100. That's a gift to Democrats during upcoming elections. DO NOT underestimate the American people's sense of fair play, that's not going to set well with most Americans.
that would be welfare as I already mentioned to you in another thread. they don't qualify since they don't pay into the tax pool. You are for additional free money? I thought you were a conservative?

You don't want me in charge, I'd cut taxes $3 trillion and spending $6 trillion then throw hundreds of government morons in prison for losing $400 billion this year alone to government waste and fraud.

That said why give middle to upper income families a $2,000 per child tax credit then taunt poor families with ha ha you losers get nothing. Do we want to lose elections? Just reduce their rates, don't go looking for trouble.

How the Federal government chooses to distribute funds has nothing to do with you personally paying you fair share of Federal income tax. You wanted higher taxes and less loopholes, now you have them. You are welcome.

You should be thanking us.

Some people are so ungrateful.

How the Federal government chooses to distribute funds has nothing to do with you personally paying you fair share of Federal income tax. You wanted higher taxes and less loopholes, now you have them. You are welcome.

You should be thanking us.

Some people are so ungrateful.

The Progs in NY and CA should be jumping up and down with excitement.

The wealthy are finally paying their fair share!

The person getting that child credit is probably employed by the construction company that builds half million dollar houses. I guess you would rather have that person unemployed and sucking the government teat because all of the construction jobs dried up.

Forum List

Back