Educators of Young Minds, Tolerance Edition

Except no one is forcing you to eat one.

Chick-Fil-Hate wants to deny gay people equal rights.

Not yet they aren’t forcing us to eat them; but it feels to me like another push towards an anti-meat (anti beef especially) agenda. If it takes off, and people accept it, how long until the beef burger is extinct or banned?

min with Chick-fil-A on thst took. More importantly, they have a right to promote their agenda, just as the LGBTQ community has the right to lose out on great food, by choice.

No you don't have anything! We'll find some place for you more to your liking: no guns, no freedom, socialized medicine. You get a one way ticket!

Naw, we'll have plenty of freedom. Freedom from crazy nuts with guns and freedom from people profiting off human misery and suffering... That's freedom, buddy.

No you won't have freedom you stupid fuck. You'll have Fascism. Are you really that fucking stupid?

what the Gell is so glorious about the Freedom you offer, anyway. From what I see in this country on a daily basis, it’s noting more than the legal opportunity to act in an immoral and improper way.

Um, yeah. So?

What is immoral and improper to you isn't immoral and improper to other people. That's the point.

At one time, slavery and witch-burning were considered Moral and Proper.. until they weren't.

No you won't have freedom you stupid fuck. You'll have Fascism. Are you really that fucking stupid?

No, I just come up with better arguments than screaming fascism or freedom.

Let's take health care. The system we have now, I have to seriously worry that if I get too sick to work, I'll lose my health coverage, and will end up going bankrupt and lose everything I've worked for. How is that "Freedom"?

As opposed to every other civilized country, where health care is a public service, and frankly, people don't have to worry about that sort of thing.

Same thing with guns. Your "Freedom" to own a gun means the rest of us who have no desire to own guns have to put up with security checkpoints at our workplaces, active shooter drills, metal detectors, sending our kids to school with See-through backpacks to make sure none of the little darlings is going to start shooting up his classroom... We have to arm our police like soldiers and wonder why they are so jumpy they blast some kid playing with a toy.

No, I just come up with better arguments than screaming fascism or freedom.

Let's take health care. The system we have now, I have to seriously worry that if I get too sick to work, I'll lose my health coverage, and will end up going bankrupt and lose everything I've worked for. How is that "Freedom"?

As opposed to every other civilized country, where health care is a public service, and frankly, people don't have to worry about that sort of thing.

Same thing with guns. Your "Freedom" to own a gun means the rest of us who have no desire to own guns have to put up with security checkpoints at our workplaces, active shooter drills, metal detectors, sending our kids to school with See-through backpacks to make sure none of the little darlings is going to start shooting up his classroom... We have to arm our police like soldiers and wonder why they are so jumpy they blast some kid playing with a toy.

The great news is that you'll be with the first ones rounded up by your Progressive government

Not yet they aren’t forcing us to eat them; but it feels to me like another push towards an anti-meat (anti beef especially) agenda. If it takes off, and people accept it, how long until the beef burger is extinct or banned?

I can't be really concerned about your 'feelings'. Me, I happen to really like beef, but I know it ain't good for me.

min with Chick-fil-A on thst took. More importantly, they have a right to promote their agenda, just as the LGBTQ community has the right to lose out on great food, by choice.

I thought their agenda was selling chicken sandwiches...

The caliber of deranged morons responsible for teaching young minds is the issue.
And you enjoy the BS children are exposed to.

Now go arrest a child for using a pointy finger.

I find it amusing that you guys will blame a school for not catching a mass-shooter in time, but then complain when they overract to anti-social kids.

No issue here. Chik-Fil-Hate wears it's homophobia and intolerance on their sleeves...
Where? Tell you what, walk into one of their stores with a video camera and post the results on social media. Be sure to point out where it "wears it's homophobia and intolerance on their sleeves". I mean, if that's the case, it should be easy to spot right away, correct?

I can't be really concerned about your 'feelings'. Me, I happen to really like beef, but I know it ain't good for me.

I thought their agenda was selling chicken sandwiches...
It is. They hate no one.

A freaking chicken sandwich now represents homophobic hate?
:21::21::21::21:

Hell, then they should open shops in the Muslim countries where they throw gays off buildings which is really wearing intolerance on "your sleeve."
Liberals have lost their damned minds.
:spinner:

I find this whole Chick-fil-A thing to be hilarious.

if people truly took the time to see who and what the companies they buy products from support and give money to, they’d be shocked. If the consumers then boycotted every company that supports people and things they disagree with, the ecomy would be in chaos.

I’m just waiting for someone to tell Chick-fil-A that they have to open in Sundays because thaleir reasoning for being closed is a religious one, not a business one.
And it’s all over having a personal opinion that Obama and Hillary had not long ago.

What is immoral and improper to you isn't immoral and improper to other people. That's the point.

At one time, slavery and witch-burning were considered Moral and Proper.. until they weren't.

True Morality isn’t variable. It was determined thousands of years ago. Just because people ignore Morality doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

So you are claiming that slavery and burning witches was moral? That's... um... Crazy.

God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

You confuse Morality with religion. They are not, and never have been, the same thing. Religion distorts and corrupts Morality. That’s how we’ve come to believe Morality is flexible.

You changed your mind. Unfortunately for you, The Divine Power gets the ultimate say on the value of your Soul and your definition of Morality will not be taken into consideration.

Forum List

Back