Educational rankings by state

LOL! Liberal media link is simply just another leftist hate site.

You are no sir, you are a racist bigot.
List is a little more geographically diversified than I would have expected.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Another list that the inbred state of Alabama is damn near the bottom of, what is their problem?

TNHarley

Well, actually most states towards the bottom, including Alabama have very large minority communities.

Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites. But that isn't the topic of this thread, in this thread we are comparing states to other states, so while the blacks in Alabama may be dumber than the whites in Alabama, that isn't the question we are asking here. We are asking , why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

We don't have the numbers broken down by race. So you are just assuming.

That's another topic , but yes there absolutely is empirical evidence that Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks (among other things of course)

So, while I suppose it IS possible that in Alabama specifically the blacks happen to be smarter than the whites, I find that highly doubtful.

what are you talking about? Alabama isn't a race. I didn't bring race into this. I'm comparing states to states irrespective of race.

You can’t even hear yourself. Your own words-
Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites.
Well, actually most states towards the bottom, including Alabama have very large minority communities.

Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites. But that isn't the topic of this thread, in this thread we are comparing states to other states, so while the blacks in Alabama may be dumber than the whites in Alabama, that isn't the question we are asking here. We are asking , why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

That's another topic , but yes there absolutely is empirical evidence that Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks (among other things of course)

So, while I suppose it IS possible that in Alabama specifically the blacks happen to be smarter than the whites, I find that highly doubtful.

what are you talking about? Alabama isn't a race. I didn't bring race into this. I'm comparing states to states irrespective of race.

They aren't , but that isn't what this thread was supposed to be about, and I'm not the one who brought race into it.

I stand by my observations.

They aren't , but that isn't what this thread was supposed to be about, and I'm not the one who brought race into it.

If you imply that states like Mississippi and Alabama score low on anything, then race is automatically inferred.

Another list that the inbred state of Alabama is damn near the bottom of, what is their problem?

TNHarley
New England topping the list is no surprise.

And the deep South at the bottom is no surprise either.

Wash State so close to the top is amazing. Go Washington !!!

The Midwest is clustered in the middle with Utah and Wyoming clustered with the Midwest there.

The mega-state of California is exactly in the middle at #25.

The other mega-state of New York is slightly higher than Cali at #19.

What is somewhat surprising is that Nevada is second-last at #49.

And New Mexico is right behind Nevada at #48.

Arizona at #43 is also a surprise. Arizona is the power in the Southwest yet Utah and Wyoming vastly exceed them in terms of education rankings.

An interesting list. Thanks O/P.

If you imply that states like Mississippi and Alabama score low on anything, then race is automatically inferred.

Nonsense, the only reason you see race here is because you WANT to see race here.

This is why the term racist has lost any meaning because the charge is thrown out there about everything.

Illinois has a lot of Negroes too but that did not stop them from being #20.

Michigan next door also with a lot of Negroes is down at #42 however.

So race may have something to do with diluting the ratings.

It would appear to me that the republican parties goal is to transform America into a third world country.

Please wake up and vote them out if you don't want to live in a third world country.

This has NOTHING to do with political party

TNHarley

Funny, they rank higher than Communist California.... :eusa_whistle:
California is dead-middle exactly and NYS is just above her/it.

What is surprising is that New York State did much worse than New Jersey State, or Connecticut, considering they're quite similar states, but NYS has far more of those "Super Human Jews"

TNHarley

You are making a huge false assumption. The rankings do not determine that information.

TNHarley

You don't have that data, so why assume?

Interesting. I've lived my entire life in New England (CT and MA mostly) and I would never consider sending any child of mine to any school here, at any level..... Elementary, Middle, High School or College.

Forum List

Back