Ed Schultz Calls Out Hannity Twice To A Debate, Hannity Cowers Like A Bitch

Hannity - shulz debate=two bald men fighting over a comb

gawd are all the Democrat base/liberals/lefties/commies this shallow?

creaming their jeans over Eddie loudmouth Shultz?

now we see how Obama got elected...low information or no important information is their standard

Hannity debating Ed Schultz would be like Mr Shaman debating rdean.

Nothing of substance would be discussed, but it would be funny as Hell to watch. :thup:

Not that this is to anyone's surprise. Hannity like all those on the far right have been doing nothing but spreading outright lies and other BS. Schultz has been putting Hannity in his place and has now twice in the past month called out Hannity to debate him, and as expected, Hannity ran away like the punk bitch his is.

That's how those are on the far right, they act like tough guys, then roll over like cowards when they are called out,..

Sean Hannity Rejects ?Total Buffoon? Ed Schultz?s Debate Challenge | Mediaite

Well, he's very brave in volunteering to be waterboarded for the Wounded Warriors charity, isn't he?

I think Ed is speaking to such a small audience that Hannity never heard the challenge.

Ed's show is like a Sandra Fluke rally.

Bingo. Ed thinks Hannity will boost his ratings.

Not that this is to anyone's surprise. Hannity like all those on the far right have been doing nothing but spreading outright lies and other BS. Schultz has been putting Hannity in his place and has now twice in the past month called out Hannity to debate him, and as expected, Hannity ran away like the punk bitch his is.

That's how those are on the far right, they act like tough guys, then roll over like cowards when they are called out,..

Schultz is a loser who is simply trying to get his ratings up. Hannity would only be helping him by debating him, so why would he do that?

this is how the left is...they can't make their own show a success so they want to make off the back of SOMEONE ELSE.

pretty typical eh

and then pretend it's Hannity who is AFRAID of being his bitch...

Schultz is the prime example of lefty "manbitch" wailing hen in the hen house

waaaa waaa

Last edited:
Why should he debate with Ed Schultz, who has such a small amount of viewers compared to Hannity.
Ed is doing this to try and get better ratings, what a loser.
Ed Schultz - 127,000
Hannity 356,000
Ratings - TVNewser

You' re saying... audience size matters? :eek:

Whatever point you bring to a debate has nothing to do with how many people are watching. Not for the purpose of the point it doesn't. Now, if your goal in such debate is strictly entertainment and the point takes a back seat, well Bob's your uncle.

I would be far more interested in a debate between Hannity and Hartmann.

Now that would be interesting, although I'd feel something I never felt before -- sorry for Hannity. He'd be helpless. It would be like Alan Colmes only with political smarts and absent a masochist streak. I think Hannity found his Peter Principle level with Colmes and doesn't dare go back even to that. He just doesn't have the intellect to handle it.

When you're on the bottom of the TV ratings heap you do anything to get attention. When you're at or near the top however, you recognize the attempt for what it is and ignore it.

The nobodies always want to debate the incumbent. Helps their exposure.

A lefty-Globalist and a righty-Globalist !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks......

Jesse Ventura in 2016 or say goodbye to America.

When you're on the bottom of the TV ratings heap you do anything to get attention. When you're at or near the top however, you recognize the attempt for what it is and ignore it.

I love all the excuses you right wing hacks are making up for that punk bitch Hannity running away like a pussy :lol:

I love all the excuses you right wing hacks are making up for that punk bitch Hannity running away like a pussy :lol:

It's not an excuse Black Label, it's a fact, deal with it.

Forum List

Back