Ed Schultz Calls Out Hannity Twice To A Debate, Hannity Cowers Like A Bitch

If this "debate" were to come to fruition, I'll be sure not to watch it. Two simplistic, shallow, bombastic partisan ideologues shouting hyperbolic, boilerplate winger slogans at each other. A couple of narcissistic division pimps accomplishing absolutely nothing outside of firing up their sheep.

No thanks.

What turned me off on Schultzie was the shoo-in election the Demwits lost to replace the crook Duke Cunningham. Eddie suggested that the Party should have sent a skilled campaign manager, not even mentioning that the Donkeys' bimbo lost because she said we should have open borders and give citizenship to anyone with a wet back.

An aside to recognize Duke Cunningham...

[DERAIL]I think quite a few posters would enjoy knowing about Duke Cunningham's Viet Nam war accomplishments.

I'll start a thread on it and link to it here for your convenience.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/histo...duke-cunningham-s-war-record.html#post8098318

There is no doubt about his illegal behavior while in office but there is also no doubt he was a terrifically skilled and gifted aviator and a dogged, determined warrior who deserves the recognition of his countrymen for his feats of skill and daring over the skies of South East Asia in the later stages of the War in Viet Nam.
[/DERAIL]

And, addressing your statement which might be construed to mean he is still behind bars...

He has paid his debt to society and is now a free man.

Former California Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham is a free man today, after spending more than seven years in prison on bribery and other charges. A distinguished Vietnam War veteran and former Navy pilot, Cunningham's 15-year career in Congress ended abruptly when he admitting to taking $2.4 million in bribes from defense contractors and evading taxes.

"Spokesman Chris Burke says the 71-year-old was released from home confinement Tuesday," reports ABC 10News of San Diego. "He declined to say where or elaborate on the circumstances, citing privacy and safety concerns."

The bribery scheme that Cunningham and two others were convicted for was an elaborate one, famously including a yacht named the Duke-Stir. It resulted in Cunningham being sentenced to one of the longest prison terms ever for a former member of Congress.

Former Rep. 'Duke' Cunningham Freed After Bribery Sentence : The Two-Way : NPR

Last edited:
I love all the excuses you right wing hacks are making up for that punk bitch Hannity running away like a pussy :lol:

He's probably afraid Schultz will bring up the waterboarding.

Did a quick peek over at Hannity.....they're afraid to even discuss it.

Hannity doesn't want to make people like you think Schultz is in the same league as Sean.

When you figure out it's not a matter of courage but of wits, you may be on your way to becoming a leader of men.

Before then you are not unlike an expendable chess piece.

Hannity is a punk bitch and a wanna-b far overgrown frat boy that never went to college or played football, but that doesn't stop him from talking shit behind fox's skirt and throwing around his pee-wee nerf football :lol:

Schultz did go to college and played football. You are right that they are on different levels. Schultz is a real man that cares about the middle class and calls out the liars and pussies. Hannity is a coward that runs away from manning up.

This is a perfect example of what the democrats and republicans are like in this country.

Last edited:
Whether or not a person played football is not the measure of a man...

Your hatred for those with whom you disagree, however...

People don't want to hear the stupid things that Schultz says.
You never hear Hannity saying things like Schultz says "‘we ought to rip out Dick Cheney’s heart, stomp on it, and shove it back in him.’
You can't have a real debate with someone who says stupid things like Schultz says.

That would be a stupid thing to do. Why shove it back in? :confused:

Exactly :lol:, but that is exactly what Ed Schultz said.
This is the point we are making, Ed Schultz says stupid things like that all the time and his ratings a low because of his idiotic remarks.

But again, you're not quite there -- "idiocy" doesn't depress ratings. If anything it feeds them. How else can we explain WWE and American Idol and Doctor Phil? Controversy is what feeds ratings. The Cheney statement sounds like a feeble attempt at that, but a match between two big-head bloviators would be great for ratings.

I say we dress 'em up like WWE goons, give each one a headset mic, and then let 'em commence in a combination of poorly structured rhetoric and equally fake takedown holds. I'd watch that. :thup:

If this "debate" were to come to fruition, I'll be sure not to watch it. Two simplistic, shallow, bombastic partisan ideologues shouting hyperbolic, boilerplate winger slogans at each other. A couple of narcissistic division pimps accomplishing absolutely nothing outside of firing up their sheep.

No thanks.

What turned me off on Schultzie was the shoo-in election the Demwits lost to replace the crook Duke Cunningham. Eddie suggested that the Party should have sent a skilled campaign manager, not even mentioning that the Donkeys' bimbo lost because she said we should have open borders and give citizenship to anyone with a wet back.

An aside to recognize Duke Cunningham...

[DERAIL]I think quite a few posters would enjoy knowing about Duke Cunningham's Viet Nam war accomplishments.

I'll start a thread on it and link to it here for your convenience.

There is no doubt about his illegal behavior while in office but there is also no doubt he was a terrifically skilled and gifted aviator and a dogged, determined warrior who deserves the recognition of his countrymen for his feats of skill and daring over the skies of South East Asia in the later stages of the War in Viet Nam.
[/DERAIL]

And, addressing your statement which might be construed to mean he is still behind bars...

He has paid his debt to society and is now a free man.

Former California Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham is a free man today, after spending more than seven years in prison on bribery and other charges. A distinguished Vietnam War veteran and former Navy pilot, Cunningham's 15-year career in Congress ended abruptly when he admitting to taking $2.4 million in bribes from defense contractors and evading taxes.

"Spokesman Chris Burke says the 71-year-old was released from home confinement Tuesday," reports ABC 10News of San Diego. "He declined to say where or elaborate on the circumstances, citing privacy and safety concerns."

The bribery scheme that Cunningham and two others were convicted for was an elaborate one, famously including a yacht named the Duke-Stir. It resulted in Cunningham being sentenced to one of the longest prison terms ever for a former member of Congress.

Former Rep. 'Duke' Cunningham Freed After Bribery Sentence : The Two-Way : NPR

What made him go over to the Dark Side of the Force was joining the party of gutless traitors who had their Daddies get them out of fighting the Communists. If the fight hadn't been taken out of us, we combat veterans would have come back and set up our machineguns targeting the prep schools. I don't care if Duke got the Medal of Honor over there, if he tolerated pro-war draftdodgers, he has no honor.

He's probably afraid Schultz will bring up the waterboarding.

Did a quick peek over at Hannity.....they're afraid to even discuss it.

Hannity doesn't want to make people like you think Schultz is in the same league as Sean.

When you figure out it's not a matter of courage but of wits, you may be on your way to becoming a leader of men.

Before then you are not unlike an expendable chess piece.

Hannity is a punk bitch and a wanna-b far overgrown frat boy that never went to college or played football, but that doesn't stop him from talking shit behind fox's skirt and throwing around his pee-wee nerf football :lol:

Schultz did go to college and played football. You are right that they are on different levels. Schultz is a real man that cares about the middle class and calls out the liars and pussies. Hannity is a coward that runs away from manning up.

This is a perfect example of what the democrats and republicans are like in this country.

Richard Nixon went to college and played football.

Ronald Reagan went to college and played football.

Gee, Lib posters are easy to mislead. Wish we'd thought of doing it like Obama does.

Good video, Anthony Weiner was on a few weeks ago as well and kicked Hannity's bitch ass up and down the block :lol:

Hannity is too scared to debate Schultz because he would get the beatdown of a lifetime. Hannity would rather hide behind fox's skirt with his pee-wee football :lmao:

thats your lefty opinion BL....there is another thread somewhere in here where a righty felt Sean set Jessie straight ....he showed same video....funny how these things are viewed....

Last edited:
Hannity debating Ed Schultz would be like Mr Shaman debating rdean.

Nothing of substance would be discussed, but it would be funny as Hell to watch. :thup:

and they would both try and over talk each other.....and then when the show is over go have a beer and talk about the ratings....

Forum List

Back