Pier Morgan thinks Ann Coulter is an illegitimate daughter of Dick Cheney

Dunno if they actually date but I've heard Coulter mention they are friends.

It happens. Mary Matalin & James Carville...Lanny Davis & George W. Bush, etc.

It would make sense. Who would you want in a consort of the opposite sex? Someone who agrees with you all the time? BOR-ing.

Crazy media spreading rumors once again.

Also he thinks Ann Coulter and Bill Maher are going on a date.

Watch here.

She was on Maher's show last Friday to pimp her latest book that says all the same things her other books do. Creepy.

You gotta hand it to her. She's made a good living being a fully clothed whore. If I remember right, she doesn't think much of Ted Cruz and some of the others. Anyone who cares can probably see the interview on HBO.

As for being the daughter that Cheney kept in the basement, yeah, there's a real resemblance. Neither are warm blooded and neither have a pulse of their own.

Crazy media spreading rumors once again.

Also he thinks Ann Coulter and Bill Maher are going on a date.

Watch here.

She was on Maher's show last Friday to pimp her latest book that says all the same things her other books do. Creepy.

You gotta hand it to her. She's made a good living being a fully clothed whore. If I remember right, she doesn't think much of Ted Cruz and some of the others. Anyone who cares can probably see the interview on HBO.

As for being the daughter that Cheney kept in the basement, yeah, there's a real resemblance. Neither are warm blooded and neither have a pulse of their own.

And I'd like to thank her for remaining fully clothed. As Betty Bowers puts it, "a mouth so busy frothing it has no time to eat".

Forum List

Back