Ed Schultz Calls Out Hannity Twice To A Debate, Hannity Cowers Like A Bitch

Are you talking to me?

Are you focusing your attention on a matter that has long ago passed into the archives of history of our handling of prisoners who were and are trying to kill Americans, and one political pundit's take on said matter, which was a tangential matter even when it was NEW news, instead of focusing on how and why Obama is dismantling your PRESENT country, government, way of life and freedoms for the rest of your life???

If so, then YES.

Yes, I am talking to you.

Not until Hannity fulfills his promise it hasn't. But, of course, you want to excuse him.

But of course you would fiddle while Rome burned to the ground.

Not that this is to anyone's surprise. Hannity like all those on the far right have been doing nothing but spreading outright lies and other BS. Schultz has been putting Hannity in his place and has now twice in the past month called out Hannity to debate him, and as expected, Hannity ran away like the punk bitch his is.

That's how those are on the far right, they act like tough guys, then roll over like cowards when they are called out,..

Sean Hannity Rejects ?Total Buffoon? Ed Schultz?s Debate Challenge | Mediaite

Why would Hannity lower his standards to debate a retard?

Are you talking to me?

Are you focusing your attention on a matter that has long ago passed into the archives of history of our handling of prisoners who were and are trying to kill Americans, and one political pundit's take on said matter, which was a tangential matter even when it was NEW news, instead of focusing on how and why Obama is dismantling your PRESENT country, government, way of life and freedoms for the rest of your life???

If so, then YES.

Yes, I am talking to you.

Not until Hannity fulfills his promise it hasn't. But, of course, you want to excuse him.

The text of the "promise" has been posted. The guy he offered it to declined it. Thus no promise has been accepted and he wont be doing it because they guy he offered to let do it won't.

But yeah, ignore context completely. That's really going to help you understand people or make honest arguments.

Fat head Ed knows damn well Hannity won't play his silly game but it gives him reason to then attack him in order to look like mr. tough guy to his meager audience. He's got to keep them jazzed up because he's just another new face away from being booted back to the weekend boondocks.

Forum List

Back