Economic Recovery Is Hype

Good for you. It's nice to see that you haven't lost your touch. You're still as sharp as ever. At least you're true to form. Nothing phony about you.

personal attack or waste of time typical of liberal without IQ for debate!!
Very good. I like it. Keep it up. Don't disappoint me.

True to form. Very good. I see that you're feeling better. You must be back on your medications.

"jackals run both stooges' parties."
too stupid of course. Republicans shut down govt, sign pledge, introduce Balanced Budget Amendments, wont raise debt ceiling, against Obamacare and stimulus etc etc. They are saints in the tradition of Jefferson and our Founders and exact opposites of Democrats.

Do you really lack the IQ to understand that??
I have no idea as to what you're talking about. Would you mind re-stating that in a different way, please? You're point is?

True to form. Very good. I see that you're feeling better. You must be back on your medications.

too stupid of course. Republicans shut down govt, sign pledge, introduce Balanced Budget Amendments, wont raise debt ceiling, against Obamacare and stimulus etc etc. They are saints in the tradition of Jefferson and our Founders and exact opposites of Democrats.

I have no idea as to what you're talking about. Would you mind re-stating that in a different way, please? You're point is?

too stupid of course. Republicans are hardly jackels. they shut down govt, sign pledge, introduce Balanced Budget Amendments, wont raise debt ceiling, against Obamacare and stimulus etc etc. They are saints in the tradition of Jefferson and our Founders and exact opposites of treasonous Democrats.

As we've seen and heard, the government has constantly and consistently boasted about our recovery from the deep recession/depression of a few years past. They make claims about employment, rising wages, increases in household wealth, and a bright future ahead for all Americans. But, they speak as though Americans never read the daily headlines, nor move around in their communities, or feel the reality in terms of their own personal struggles economically.

Struggle City: Most U.S. cities haven't recovered yet ---- Struggle City Most U.S. cities haven t recovered yet - Jan. 22 2015

Oil boomtown: 'We could see 20,000 layoffs by June' --- Oil boomtown We could see 20 000 layoffs by June - Jan. 22 2015

And, just as many of us have repeated over the past 5 years, "what recovery?". Yes, some have recovered, made gains, and have bettered themselves. But, as the saying goes, "there're exceptions to every rule". And, most Americans do not find themselves celebrating any resemblance to a recovery from the recession/depression. The fact is that we have a long ways to go before parading in the streets and releasing balloons into the air.

This CAN'T be true. After 8 years of Dubyas/GOP 'job creator' policies the US was swimming in prosperity right?

Oh yeah, US household debt doubled in Dubya's first 7 years too? HMM

Dec 2007

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush
The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup.

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush Vanity Fair

The Bush tax cuts were a test of these claims about supply-side economic policies. To justify the tax cuts the nation was, in effect, given a business prospectus from the Republican Party. We were promised that cutting taxes on the wealthy would result in much higher economic growth and broadly shared prosperity. For those who wondered how we would pay for such a large cut to the government’s revenue stream, the Republican prospectus had a remarkable claim. The tax cuts wouldn’t cost us anything. Growth would be so strong that the tax cuts would more than pay for themselves. Even those who admitted that the tax cuts might not be fully self-financing still made strong claims about faster economic growth offsetting much of the lost revenue from the tax cuts.

Why the GOP Won t Admit Supply-Side Econ Has Failed The Fiscal Times

Middle Class Series: The Failure of Supply-Side Economics
Three Decades of Empirical Economic Data Shows That Supply-Side Economics Doesn’t Work

supply_side_update_figure1.jpg

supply_side_update_figure2.jpg

supply_side_update_figure3.jpg

supply_side_update_figure4.jpg

supply_side_update_figure5.jpg

supply_side_update_figure6.jpg

Our nation’s fiscal health deteriorated under supply-side policies

The Failure of Supply-Side Economics Center for American Progress

too stupid of course. Republicans are hardly jackels. they shut down govt, sign pledge, introduce Balanced Budget Amendments, wont raise debt ceiling, against Obamacare and stimulus etc etc. They are saints in the tradition of Jefferson and our Founders and exact opposites of treasonous Democrats.

"Republicans are hardly jackels. they shut down govt, sign pledge, introduce Balanced Budget Amendments, wont raise debt ceiling, against Obamacare and stimulus etc etc. They are saints in the tradition of Jefferson and our Founders"

lol

Stivers-5-27-03-Supply-side.gif

"Republicans are hardly jackels. they shut down govt, sign pledge, introduce Balanced Budget Amendments, wont raise debt ceiling, against Obamacare and stimulus etc etc. They are saints in the tradition of Jefferson and our Founders"

lol

defeated dumbto3 idiot liberal reduced to cartoons again!!

lol

Your posits, are usually only worthy of cartoon responses Buba

lol

Your posits, are usually only worthy of cartoon responses Buba

too stupid Conservatism is 2500 years old started with Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson!

See why you use cartoons, colors and big letters!!

Forum List

Back