Economic News is good to better

1710983963536.png

The MAGAterds have been lying constantly since the economy began improving in early 2022.

The Fed Reserve report today was good. The 3.9% unemployment rate is projected to end 2024 at 4%, a bit lower than the December forecast. There will be three interest cuts beginning in June, then July, then September.

UE at 3.9% remains good info although average yearly wage gains have declined to 4.3% from 5.9% since March 2022. The Fed wants pay increases to come down to 3.5% to align with its 2% inflation target.

That will fry the terd biscuits. MSN

What I find so funny is, I've done pretty well despite who was in office or what the financial climate was.

I've prospered under Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and even Biden.

I actually retired early under Trump, right before the scamdemic hit. I work now when I want too, but I've considered going back into the workforce as a committed participant just to see what it's like now.

I believe it's more about attitude than anything. No DC politician is going to dictate my prosperity or happiness. At least not yet anyway.

I don't care what you trust. And you are a nothingburger,
And you smell like you soiled your Depends like Biden does.

Every person knows them numbers are not what they appear because it excludes anyone working at all or people who aren't looking for work.

Bidenomics is setting records. If rate cuts come you better buckle up… economy will shift into a gear you didn’t even know existed.

He may be old but he sure knows how to run a country.
Here's the problem with that scenario, Gator! If the Fed does rate cuts to try and boost Potato Head's economy going into the elections it's almost certain to lead to more inflation. Just how do you think the average American is going to react to even higher prices when they are already shelling out more than a thousand dollars a month due to the inflation Joe ALREADY caused?

The truth is that neither Joe Biden or from all appearances...anyone else in his Adminstration...has a clue about Economics. Most of the public doesn't either but they do know when the things that they buy cost a lot more than they used to. They know they were better off under Trump. They know they can't afford another four years of President Potato Head!

Here's the problem with that scenario, Gator! If the Fed does rate cuts to try and boost Potato Head's economy going into the elections it's almost certain to lead to more inflation. Just how do you think the average American is going to react to even higher prices when they are already shelling out more than a thousand dollars a month due to the inflation Joe ALREADY caused?

The truth is that neither Joe Biden or from all appearances...anyone else in his Adminstration...has a clue about Economics. Most of the public doesn't either but they do know when the things that they buy cost a lot more than they used to. They know they were better off under Trump. They know they can't afford another four years of President Potato Head!
Inflation is fine.

Inflation is fine.
Inflation is a cruel "tax" on the poor and the middle class! It isn't fine! What you liberals are doing is slowly bleeding Americans dry. They're onto you now, Gator. They've seen first hand what having "progressives" run the country means!

And you smell like you soiled your Depends like Biden does.

Every person knows them numbers are not what they appear because it excludes anyone working at all or people who aren't looking for work.
You are nothing, Sergeant Bill. It's closing down on Mr. Trump.

The truth is you have no idea what the economy is about. Not a clue.

The truth is you have no idea what the economy is about. Not a clue.
Yeah...all those Econ classes I took in college left me "clueless", John! :)

I don't think I've run across one liberal here that could tell the difference between Macro Economics and Micro Economics! I don't know what it was that you DID take for classes but it sure as heck wasn't Economics!

The Fed Reserve report today was good. The 3.9% unemployment rate is projected to end 2024 at 4%, a bit lower than the December forecast. There will be three interest cuts beginning in June, then July, then September.
I was (pleasantly) surprised to see Powell stick to his forecast of rate decreases. The Fed must be seeing signs that inflation is less likely to kick back in. The market sure went nutty after he said that.

He may get his soft landing, or even NO landing, but all we can do is keep our fingers crossed. Obviously the rubes are hoping for the opposite and will continue to deny any positive news, but that's to be expected. Predictable. Tedious.

The MAGAterds have been lying constantly since the economy began improving in early 2022.

UE at 3.9% remains good info although average yearly wage gains have declined to 4.3% from 5.9% since March 2022. The Fed wants pay increases to come down to 3.5% to align with its 2% inflation target.

That will fry the terd biscuits. MSN

Tell the folks pulling up to a gas station how great things are. Gas went up in the Houston area 17 cents in just the last week. People aren't seeing xiden's great economy.

Forum List

Back