Ebola In Hawaii, Obama Loses Control

If George Bush were president the libs and MSM would be blaming him 24/7 for every Ebola case and demanding he be charged with a crime.

Nope. We would not. You cannot substantiate that in any way. All you are doing is releasing your overwhelming embarrassment for having vigorously supported that ineffective leader and making an attempt to justify your disloyal opposition to the current POTUS.

Transparent nutter is transparent.
LL you know dam well there would be a bunch of lefties here blaming Bush just like some righties here are blaming Obama.....

No I don't. We have gone over this before.

There are a few "libs" here who act like fools. But not many. And W enjoyed support from the entire nation after we were attacked. We liberals put aside our differences and stood with the guy when the nation was under attack. Most of the USMB nutters here didn't give Obama 5 minutes of support.....ever.

The scales are not even here, Harry. They just aren't.

If George Bush were president the libs and MSM would be blaming him 24/7 for every Ebola case and demanding he be charged with a crime.

Nope. We would not. You cannot substantiate that in any way. All you are doing is releasing your overwhelming embarrassment for having vigorously supported that ineffective leader and making an attempt to justify your disloyal opposition to the current POTUS.

LL you know dam well there would be a bunch of lefties here blaming Bush just like some righties here are blaming Obama.....

There are a few "libs" here who act like fools. But not many. And W enjoyed support from the entire nation after we were attacked. We liberals put aside our differences and stood with the guy when the nation was under attack. Most of the USMB nutters here didn't give Obama 5 minutes of support.....ever.

after we were attacked LL?,,,,no one knew what kind of a guy Bush was at that time,he was just another President.....he acted like a leader for what a month?....and then he started going downhill.....if this shit had happened in the last year or too of his term....you know dam well there would be more than few "libs" here saying the same shit about him as the righties are saying about Obama.....and the rumpkin who thanked your post would be one of them.....Dean would be another.....and the righties who are blaming Obama right now would be defending Bush as hard as the lefties are defending Obama.....

after we were attacked LL?,,,,no one knew what kind of a guy Bush was at that time,he was just another President.....he acted like a leader for what a month?....and then he started going downhill.....if this shit had happened in the last year or too of his term....you know dam well there would be more than few "libs" here saying the same shit about him as the righties are saying about Obama.....and the rumpkin who thanked your post would be one of them.....Dean would be another.....and the righties who are blaming Obama right now would be defending Bush as hard as the lefties are defending Obama.....

This is such a tired, tedious line of discussion. George Bush didn't get results. He was given the benefit of the doubt and I still remember yelling " Go get em, George!" as he stood upon that pile of debris at ground zero.

We ALL stood with him and he let us all down. He then tanked the economy by giving tax cuts to people who didn't need them....and they didn't reciprocate by investing in America. They socked it away and burned everyone. He put his war on the credit card. He fucking joked about it long after it wasn't remotely funny. And STILL......never got the level of disloyal opposition that Obama has had since the day he took the oath.

You would never has seen me wishing and hoping for an epidemic or a terrorist attack or a financial collapse just to embarrass George Bush. Not a fucking chance.

This is such a tired, tedious line of discussion. George Bush didn't get results. He was given the benefit of the doubt and I still remember yelling " Go get em, George!" as he stood upon that pile of debris at ground zero.

We ALL stood with him and he let us all down. He then tanked the economy by giving tax cuts to people who didn't need them....and they didn't reciprocate by investing in America. They socked it away and burned everyone. He put his war on the credit card. He fucking joked about it long after it wasn't remotely funny. And STILL......never got the level of disloyal opposition that Obama has had since the day he took the oath.

You would never has seen me wishing and hoping for an epidemic or a terrorist attack or a financial collapse just to embarrass George Bush. Not a fucking chance.

This is such a tired, tedious line of discussion
yes it is .....you refusing to say people on the left would be getting on Bush if this happened when he was Pres......
We ALL stood with him and he let us all down.
i agree with you,but not talking about that.....

You would never has seen me wishing and hoping for an epidemic or a terrorist attack or a financial collapse just to embarrass George Bush. Not a fucking chance
i did not say you or anyone would, did i?.....i said that Bush would be getting Blamed for it being here just like Obama is.......if you are going to fire back LL at least keep the story straight......geezus are you that much of a lefty that you cant admit what you know would happen?.....come on LL....

yes it is .....you refusing to say people on the left would be getting on Bush if this happened when he was Pres......

You would never has seen me wishing and hoping for an epidemic or a terrorist attack or a financial collapse just to embarrass George Bush. Not a fucking chance
i did not say you or anyone would, did i?.....i said that Bush would be getting Blamed for it being here just like Obama is.......if you are going to fire back LL at least keep the story straight......geezus are you that much of a lefty that you cant admit what you know would happen?.....come on LL....

It would not happen outside of a few assholes.

It would not happen outside of a few assholes.

if you say so LL.....

We did not give Obama "5 minutes of support"? Hell, without Republicans voting for Obama, he never would of won.

Yea, in Obama's 1st 5 minutes he spent a trillion dollars and took over banks and General Motors.

For some of us, we would not support Bill Ayers the Weather Underground terrorists.

We also would never support the foul mouthed Reverend Wright.

For some of us, we new before the election, what a rotten s.o.b., Obama is.

5 minutes of support while we are attacked and denigrated, crocodile tears anybody

Er...

Not a big fan of Obama, but just how does he control a disease in the first place? But I do agree, all travel should be stopped from the affected areas.

You answered your own question. He can try to control it by restricting travelers from the Ebola hot spots from entering the U.S. The goal is usually to keep a disease isolated and allowing 10,000 people a day to travel from the places overrun with Ebola is a really bad idea. Other countries would need to get involved to help get a handle on it.

As it is, the disease will spread if we keep things as they are. Even the CDC called it a deadly disease, so it should be something we take steps to avoid.

Interestingly enough, the first case of Ebola that was reported in the United States didn't come from Hawaii, it came from Texas.

Sorry, but the first case that wasn't related to the doctors and nurses who knew the risk and went anyway wasn't from the Hawaii region (as the OP has inferred) but rather from that big state that one of his most ardent opponents was from, namely Texas.

BTW......................Perry did a really crappy job on his press conference this afternoon.

It's not Perry anymore, he's called 'The Indicted one'......

How is any of that true?
Bush dismantled al Qaeda. Bush prevented any more attacks on American soil. Bush took the war to them. Bush's tax cuts were so aweful the Democrats voted to extend them. I dont recall Bush joking about spending. You got a link? Bush was constantly undercut by Conressional Democrats, who were downright rude to him.
Either you werent old enough at the time to remember events or you are simply lying.

Ebola is spread incredibly easy, obviously, how else has it broken out into the worst epidemic of our times.

No it isn't. And....it hasn't.

You are a person who did not know until yesterday that we don't have a surgeon general. You might want to defer to others when it comes to stating things as though they are facts.
Really, there is not an acting Surgeon General? With all the power and responsibility of?
Gee, seems you may not know a damn thing, except what your foot tastes like.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-01-at-31338-PMpngpng.png

How is any of that true?
Bush dismantled al Qaeda. Bush prevented any more attacks on American soil. Bush took the war to them. Bush's tax cuts were so aweful the Democrats voted to extend them. I dont recall Bush joking about spending. You got a link? Bush was constantly undercut by Conressional Democrats, who were downright rude to him.
Either you werent old enough at the time to remember events or you are simply lying.

Did Obama Declare Terrorist Threat 8216 Gone 8217

Forum List

Back